Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside (14979 Views)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2012
Protesters have gathered at ojota defying the presence of Soilders

Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2012
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by doctokwus: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2012
These are courageous people;it takes plenty of guts to do what they are doing;d situation is quite tricky,any wrong move by any side& gov& labor will lose hold of d situation
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by horny4u(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2012
I doff my heart for this courageous men, how long do you fear the gun for.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by 989900: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2012
These are courageous people;it takes plenty of guts to do what they are doing;d situation is quite tricky,any wrong move by any side& gov& labor will lose hold of d situation

It only took one gun shot to kick start the first world war. This is standing on the edge. . .GEJ is really d.u m b e r than he looks.

Nigerians want their country back!!!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by FEMARY1: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2012
Really really courageous people.This is great.This is interesting.

Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by omo9ja1(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2012
I THINK THE SOLDERS NEED TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE IF ANYONE IS VIOLENT LET THEM ARREST

BUT NOT SHOT

I THINK LAGOS IS MORE IN FOR FRONT FOR THE SURVIVAL

EKO OONI BAJE O0O0O0
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by aquita(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2012
This could be dangerous! I hope and pray there won't be any confrontation between the soldiers and the protesters. GOD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by wewe1(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2012
We are not going to be stopped, we are not going to be dithered, we are not going to be frightened, we are not going to stay at home, we are going to live our lifes as Nigerian!!!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by pappy2000: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2012
This idiotic president failed to curtail the activities of Boko Haram. However, he is so eager to send out soldiers to harass innocent protesters.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Where are the naysayers now! The common man has nothing to loose! GEJ u have taken on the wrong enemy!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by ugochi86: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
lagos is nigeria.i love that state and the pple. i wish that i live in lagos. keep it on army can not shoot and if they do, REVOLUTION has come. jona be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
ugochi86:

lagos is nigeria.i love that state and the pple. i wish that i live in lagos. keep it on army can not shoot and if they do, REVOLUTION has come. jona be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lagos is the melting pot of Nigeria! We don't care who u are or where u are from, we are one Nigeria!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
We have decided to continue the protest Soilders or not. And our message is clear 65 or noting.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by delpee(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
May God protect and preserve them all and may God touch the soldiers hearts as well as guide the actions of the protesters. Lagosians never relent when fighting for their rights anyway.  

Hope GEJ will understand that the issue transcends oil subsidy removal and politics. We need institutional changes and a REAL and SUSTAINED war against CORRUPTION. The 1.3trillion stolen funds in the name of subsidy in 9 months is enough to give people the courage to stand up for what is right.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by fasa2020(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
So it's so easier to mobilize soldiers so as to stop these innocent protesters while our beloved terrorists 'Boko Haram' are still bombing the nation ! Shame on this Man !
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrKnow1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
This is no more NLC battle
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
Don't dare the collective will of the people.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dr Know:

This is no more NLC battle
True and the situation is getting a lot more intresting as more people are coming out. We are still waiting for those at the African shrine to join this protest.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by kunyeo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
Pls what do you make of me? Sitting in the comfort of my home monitoring news and cannot be there on the street defying the army as these patriots are doing ? My wife has kept me under strict surveillance in case I step out.Too sad.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
united we stand, divided we fall, gej has chosen to take the side of the cabals,
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
kunyeo:

Pls what do you make of me? Sitting in the comfort of my home monitoring news and cannot be there on the street defying the army as these patriots are doing ? My wife has kept me under strict surveillance in case I step out.Too sad.

GO WITH HER, WHATEVER U DO, DON'T GO ALONE.
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrummaBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
Well done men and women @ Ojota
The nation is depending on you
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
please people, if u decide to go out, use ur phones to record, take pictures, there is power in information!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by na2day(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
Don't push us, we are close to the edge,
We are trying not to loose our heads!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrKnow1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
All roads lead to Ojota
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dr Know:

All roads lead to Ojota

Nice one!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Mynd44: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
engineerd:

please people, if u decide to go out, use your phones to record, take pictures, there is power in information!
More pictures coming shortly
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by DrKnow1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Every shot fired is a nail in the coffin of this government
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by born2boink(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dr Know:

All roads lead to Ojota
You better don't overdo, Nigeria soldiers can kill thousands without mercy, me no want mass burial ,make you una watch una mouth and make una no carry condo along
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
I will try to get the pictures u post on ireport on CNN, so the whole world can know!
Re: Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside by Obijulius: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
I dey laff, because some pple go soon cry.

Dis crowd r just seeking cheap fame, I still dey laff. I hope there enuf streets to go round-street naming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / Scarcity Looms As South-west Marketers ‘stop Lifting Fuel’ / NITDA Bill Threatens Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.