Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

#occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna (8070 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
pix

Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
more

Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Demdem(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
Good, very good. GEJ, soldiers cant save u, dont u get it? listen to the voice of the people and all these will end.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by aljharem(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
People need to watch this video and know why nigerian are tired of the same old corrupt system

watch and learn

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAoLBCmB_Ms&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOFGDFyz1I[/flash]
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
If there is revolution, who will lose ? I am very sure it will better for some regions and even Kano will be worse for it
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by narttis1: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
boys don vex o, see aboki bring out ipad.e go better for my beloved country.
God bless Nigeria smiley smiley
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
labor has just betrayed nigerians!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by potiglo: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
LABOUR HAS JUST CALLED OFF THE STRIKE AND AGREE ON 97 NAIRA PER LITER, THESE LABOUR PEOPLE HAVE BETRAY THE NIGERIA PEOPLE, THEY HAVE COLLECTED BRIBE, THAT WAS WHY PEOPLE LIKE TUNDE BAKARE WAS ARRESSTED BEFORE THIS WAS DONE, PLEASE NIGERIANS, WE SHOULD NOT KEEP QUIET ON THIS ISSUE, THESE LABOUR PEOPLE WERE JUST LOOKING FOR POPULARITY AND MONEY THEY HAVE GOTTEN IT AND NOW KEEPING QUIET,
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
LeoMax:

If there is revolution, who will lose ? I am very sure it will better for some regions and even Kano will be worse for it

When u have nothing to say, u go ethnic. Enjoy.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
now its up to nigerians to decide what they want to do! don't forget this protest was started before labor intervened, i won't be surprised if this was all planned anyways!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by jedisco(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
I'm not being sarcastic but I can't see the large crowd
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
jedisco:

I'm not being sarcastic but I can't see the large crowd

mennnn, naija people tire me oh! he be like say God created us to tolerate suffer suffer, oh well, 97 it is then! Hopefully he fights corruption, NIGERIANS REMAIN THE VICTIMS.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by uproot: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Uproot Nigeria is a social network alternative to sites like Google + and Facebook. It is built on the Friendica software, which operates on a decentralized network infrastructure. This means that all data is hosted on local servers in the larger network, which means that your status updates are only stored on the server you join, or on that server and somebody else's server (if you are contacting someone on another Friendica server. This server is running on a minimal Linux server with an encrypted hard drive, meaning your data is totally safe on this server, even if the server got into the wrong hands (i.e. was seized). This is pretty much optimal for planning resistance, protests, strikes, actions, Occupy, etc., so please spread the word!

There are currently two servers up. The first is for Lagos and the surrounding area and can be reached at http://24.27.25.224/ and the second is for Kano and the surrounding area and can be reached at http://70.112.17.69, I have also made a tutorial that explains how to install the Debian Linux OS with an encrypted hard drive and Friendica running if anyone wants to set up their own server: http://beta.etherpad.org/ro/r.UUJTzjanOmY4vQqj . Oh, the servers are also located in the United States, WHERE IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO BREAK NIGERIAN LAW. Fun fact!

Remember that it is often better not to use your real name for an account for safety's sake. You can also access the site(s) anonymously using a program called TOR ( https://www.torproject.org/ ) . If you are experiencing government internet shutdown or media blackout, try to go to https://chat.werebuild.eu and join the chatroom there to get chat tech support.

All information can be found on http://uproot.it where there is also a chatroom and a link to an Occupy MLK Day torrent. I can be reached at indyprtl@gmail.com if you need help with anything related.

Solidarity,
Crypto Crocodile
http://uproot.it

PS There is also a torrent with a lot of good stuff on the main site. Happy MLK Day from the United States.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by trimwis: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
Truelly Nigeria is really a scam Contry every Nigerian is just looking for ways to enrich themselves. May the spirit of the poor boy that died in Kwara state and all those who died in the protest not not forgive these criminals called NLC and TUC.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by phreakabit(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
ALL THIS IN VAIN?!!! Omashe oh! LOLZ. . . . .
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by umechuma: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
Those protesters are Boko Haram members and supporters.I hope the Army is ready to crush them.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by muami(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
What nonsense? The owners of the oil say they support the removal of subsidy and the parasites are protesting. Any person or group of persons that attempts to undermine the authority of the FGN should be decisively dealt with. State of emergency should be declared where neccessary and soldiers should be given a shoot at sight order. Enough is enough!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by BabaEleko(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
muami:

What nonsense? The owners of the oil say they support the removal of subsidy and the parasites are protesting.  Any person or group of persons that attempts to undermine the authority of the FGN should be decisively dealt with. State of emergency should be declared where neccessary and soldiers should be given a shoot at sight order. Enough is enough!

Stop talking like an animal. You have no direct idea of the situation in the country. Did he say he increase worker's minimum wage in order to tally with the new fuel increase. Where should they meet up with the new increase? Even the so called 18k has not even been fully implemented. Have some human feeling dawg. Shoot at site abi? Maybe na ur family or friend stray bullet go first hit.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by lekerenike: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by porka: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Alright, I get the message(s)

- Be silent on BOKO HARAM's wanton destruction of lives of innocent people
and
- #occupyKADUNA because of end to free OIL.
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by muami(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

Stop talking like an animal. You have no direct idea of the situation in the country. Did he say he increase worker's minimum wage in order to tally with the new fuel increase. Where should they meet up with the new increase? Even the so called 18k has not even been fully implemented. Have some human feeling dawg.
Of course I have some human feelings. However, it is the same minimum wage that everybody in the federation would get so no region should take laws into their hands. In a democracy, you have a right to protest and make your views heard by the govt and then go home and allow the govt to reflect on your protest and take a decision that is in the interest of the country. The govt has reflected and has shifted grounds yet some people say they must constitute a nuisance until the govt dances to their wishes. It does not happen anywhere even in America! Again I say, the army should shoot at sight anyone that comes up to forment trouble!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by success4(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
muami:

Of course I have some human feelings. However, it is the same minimum wage that everybody in the federation would get so no region should take laws into their hands. In a democracy, you have a right to protest and make your views heard by the govt and then go home and allow the govt to reflect on your protest and take a decision that is in the interest of the country. The govt has reflected and has shifted grounds yet some people say they must constitute a nuisance until the govt dances to their wishes. It does not happen anywhere even in America! Again I say, the army should shoot at sight anyone that comes up to forment trouble!

If you actually have human feelings, you won't speak like an animal angry angry angry
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Shokoloko(f): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ muami, may it be one of your own that gets hit by the bullet. back to sender whatever you wish on the nigerian people
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by success4(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Shokoloko:

@ muami, may it be one of your own that gets hit by the bullet. back to sender whatever you wish on the nigerian people

[size=88pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
narttis1:

boys don vex o, see aboki bring out ipad.e go better for my beloved country.
God bless Nigeria smiley smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Marlboro1: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
The governor needs to reinstate state of emergency there from 5am to 7pm. People need to start having some common sense here. Government's good ntentions of subsidizing fuel was highjacked by some thieves and for the first time a president decides to do something to correct that instead of taking advantage like others before him but some brainless idiots who cant reason beyond ttheir noses are out there crying revolution, war and strike. Meanwhile most of them are thousands of miles away from Nigeria's shores. Think, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being used. Give this President and his team a chance - at least as you did with those before him. Is that too much to ask?
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by nairaman66(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
The governor needs to reinstate state of emergency there from 5am to 7pm. People need to start having some common sense here. Government's good ntentions of subsidizing fuel was highjacked by some thieves and for the first time a president decides to do something to correct that instead of taking advantage like others before him but some brainless idiots who cant reason beyond ttheir noses are out there crying revolution, war and strike. Meanwhile most of them are thousands of miles away from Nigeria's shores. Think, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being used. Give this President and his team a chance - at least as you did with those before him. Is that too much to ask?

Just a slowpoke as the President himself. If you are sensible you will count your teeth with your tongue man!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by muami(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
Shokoloko:

Where were you when many of my own were shoot in Odi, Umuechem, Ogoniland, Ayakoarama etc?
Where were you when the Niger Delta was militarized for many years?
Where were you when a member of the House of Reps asked that soldiers should kill everybody in the Niger Delta so that the rest of Nigerians can have peace?
Where were you?
We have had our share.Now its your turn!
SHOOT - AT SIGHT!
Re: #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
If this is true, it may be the case that we have finally had enough and are ready for real change, not the "I WILL DO- I WILL DO" nonsense our fathers and mothers,and even our own own ears continue being fed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Minister Unveiled As The Beneficiary Of N2.7b Oil Subsidy Fraud / See How Much Senators Who Are Ex-governors Earn. / KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.