Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story (22884 Views)

Put Meditation On The Menu To Boost Weight Loss Success / 4 Important Tips To Achieving Weight Loss Success / Weight Loss Success - 5 Ways Of Making This A Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by oada: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
guys this is great, i have seen lots of advise that will definitely help. thanks so much.
Any more success stories? please roll it out, lets hear it, the more stories , the better we get at this big weight loss issue. we must look sharp this year !!!!
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Kslib(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
If u want to lose weight quickly, try going on a 3-day apple fast(only red apples).Drink plenty of water,and eat only apples.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
pynkspyce:

All the quinoa and all that rubbish advise.

and what do you even know about quinoa?

If anything is rubbish advice its you advocatying that people eat bloody pounded yam in the morning
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by tolydewx(f): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
thanks, u guys av all motivated me. all my clothes r nt fitting me and my stomach is getting bigger. i need to shed dis weigh asap. gained lik 10kg in 2weeks. no more junks for me.
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by xtremeidea(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2012
Hello Everyone!

Today, more people than ever are conscious of their weight and living a healthy lifestyle. What would you consider to be the ideal diet? It should taste good, be easy to follow, boost energy levels, and of course, keep the pounds off. Good news! Our range of weight management products assists you in doing that and more. These plant based products will help you reach your weight management goal beyond your imagination.

Try Forever Living Products today and be a testimony to others

For more information please call or text Niyi on 07032703324 or email nbalogun2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by oada: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2012
@extremeideas, do these products really work?
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by barkrichar: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
It should flavor excellent, be simple, increase power, and of course, keep the weight off. Good news! Our variety of fat loss products helps you in doing that and more.
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by pslm23(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
Seriously people, all this talk about fasting for whatever number of days does NOT work! What happens after the fast has ended? How has the fast helped you change your eating habits or lifestyle? My co-woker started the Daniels Fast for 30 days as instructed by her church and she lost like 20lbs. The fast ended on the 31st of Jan and she resumed eating the way she used to and is now complaining that she in less that 3 days, she has gained 7 pounds!,  well, duhh!!!!  of course the weight will come back like crazy when she's not exercising and everything she did during the fast, she's stopped doing. for those interested in the what the Daniels Fast is all about, here is the link: http://danielfast./daniel-fast-food-list/

If you really want to loose weight, take stock of how much you eat, what you eat and how much exercise you do daily. Start by portion control, incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet, and start exercising. Walking is a good beginers exercise. If you can afford to get a pedometer, do so and hook it on your pants (trousers) and start walking. it will tell you how many steps you've done and there are some that will even calculate how much calories you've burned by how many steps you've taken.

Lifestyle change is the main key and motivation to successfully loosing weight and keeping it off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by kingstar99: 3:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Hello,
First you have to determine that you have to loss your weight by any cost. Are you married? If yes and if you are taking any kinds of pills then it will be very hard to loss your weight. Because those are highly rich with calories. As because you are beautiful women you have to stop over weighting. You can try best diet pills for women. There is lots of them are helping women for dieting. I have found them from [url=http://www.weightlosingportal.com/best-diet-pills-for-women/
[/color]]http://www.weightlosingportal.com/best-diet-pills-for-women/
[/url] Wishing you best of luck. Be Beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hunger hurts but starving works
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by weightloss9ja: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
the wrong way to lose weight http://weightloss9ja..com/2012/12/the-wrong-way-to-lose-weight.html follow @weightloss9ja on twitter
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by prettyblaz: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dear all, follow my weightloss journey for motivation www.itwillendinpraise.com . My intent is to lose 80kg am half gone.

Follow me on twitter too @nellyagbogu

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by EyeKandy(f): 2:40am On Nov 18, 2013
^^ @ PrettyBlaz: I got on your blog tonight. You've come a long way. More power to you.

I need some motivation here. grin
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Paulamcfree(f): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2013
What really most important for us is our health. Gaining weight loss is our top issue now a days...In order us to be fit we should know what we eat or do some lifestyle changes like our eating paleo healthy habit and proper exercise.
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Destinygrl(f): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Being 3 months 3wks since i started my personal weight loss challenge and so far lost 17 kg planning to reach 20kg on the 4th month, never being a fan of excercise its all about portion control 4 me
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by homesodear: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft SAGGING SKIN [/b]and help reduce the appearance of [b]STRETCH MARKS and CELLULITE.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)

This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Destinygrl(f): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
20kg so far
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by allthingsfitnez(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, UNIQUE HOTEL, No. 9, Asajon Street, Beside Mr. Biggs, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 for further details and subscription.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by ijeoma189: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lumino detox is a herbal drug,the best on ground
presently in nigeria. Its purely herbal,no chemicals.
weight loss,high cholestrol,Deto
xification .Its very effective!!!! If you have a frnd,I urge you to tell
them about Lumino detox! For purchase and info
call
/whatsapp: 07031580055
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by ijeoma189: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lumino detox is a herbal drug,the best on ground
presently in nigeria. Its purely herbal,no chemicals.
weight loss,high cholestrol,Deto
xification . Its very effective,am a living testimony!!! If you have a frnd who has weight issues,I suggest you tell
them about Lumino detox! For purchase and info
call/whatsapp:07031580055
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Mentaremix(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have always known that the C9+F.I.T Weightloss Program work.I have recommended it too several people and seen several before and after pictures but I was recently wowed by a lady I met recently that lost over 18kg in less than 30days.I just admired her unique hairstyle and her physique and we got talking and during our conversation she told me that do I know that she was once on the "big side'.I was shocked and didn't believe her until she showed me her former pix.She told me it was the C9+F.I.T natural weightloss program that helped her. So,I decided to take a pix with her for us to see and believe.If you need more enquiry Watsapp/Call:08030424466 or Add me up on 55dd0e94

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Most of the things out there are shorterism.At best, faddism-cosmetic solutions.The way to weight loss, or, more accurately, fat loss, isn't automatic.For 18 years, I've been seeking answers to this question: how to lose fat? It involves a whole, an awful lot to lose fat.There are principles to follow, paths to tread, and valleys to avoid...
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by ebyrita: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2015
You can get your weight loss easily by using Chinese herbal medicine which has no side effect ,best of the best,it is called Greenlife herbs for any thing Obesity/fast weight loss.it is cost effective
Call this no:08090904192
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by kemyrules: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
I lost about 25kg in 6months...since 2013 and have maintained it since den....the rule for sustained weight loss is "only do what you know u can sustain for the rest of your life....and dats y fad diets and slimming pills are not the answer.u have to learn to b disciplined and determined and know dat weightloss is not a phasic things but a lifestyle change....eliminate junks totally...u can treat yourself to your favorite junk food only once a week...it's called d cheat meal ...no sugar and sugary drinks...d so-called diet soda included plus juices o even the one dat claim to b natural....no doughnut biscuit cakes n co.....drastically reduce processed carbohydrates like indomie spag white rice....focus on natural foods and plenty fruits and veggies....don't eat later Dan 6 or 7pm...sometimes I totally skip dinner when I dint feel hungry...I just eat n apple n drink water...den exercise...try to move about more, do more house chores or u can exercise even within the house....exercise doesn't have to be at the gym...u can use skipping rope or jog/run on the spot....most importantly make research and develop your own weightloss regimen that you are comfortable with...what works for someone else may not work for your....b patient and determined....your future self will thank you.....u can add me on whatsapp 09025053917 for more advice

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by mandee8223: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ok, I made sure I read every comment on this thread before I dropped my comment. I hope this thread Is still active cos I haven't read any comments from 2016.

Well, for me I have been shuttling between 100 n 120kg for some yrs and it hasn't been funny. The funniest thing is, I don't look too fat for my weight but my arms and tummy have enlarged thru d yrs.

Well I have tried d drinking lime/lemon water every morning and it did absolutely noffin for me. I allso tried clean 9 last year jan and lost 13kg after d clean 9 but once I was thru with it I gained even more. Then I discovered something, I wasn't eating and drinking right. I hated sodas only after drinking it, it was an addiction. I hated cooked meals but cld go on and on with biscuits, pastries and all what thrash, then I wld stay all day without eatin and stillll nevr lost a kg.

Then I saw a friend who was size 16 and in less than 3mnths she was a size 8 and I was wowed. Before u begin to judge just read on. She did not take any diet pill, weightlloss cream, chinese herb, on go on any fad diet. She first of all eliminated fizzy drinks, fast foods, and alll other processed foods then she detoxed for two wks by eating only fruits n oil-less veggies. She worked out using shaun T insanity workout CDs and kiera Lashae dance workout CD two hours everyday. After two wks she started eating clean. Brown/ofada rice instead of white rice, wheat bread instead of white or agege bread, minimum of three ltrs of water daily, oats instead of sugary process breakfast cereals, oil less beans with tomato onions n crayfish/fish (yummy). Stew with only a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, loads of unsweetened fruits like cucumber, grapefruit etc n few sweetened fruits like appple, kiwi, english pear, 1banana, mango, water melon etc (love lÓve love them) and complex carbs for weightlloss llike sweet potatoes instead of yam. Then two to three cups of tea without milk or sugar a day, preferably green tea or oolong tea (great for speeding up metabolism) I actually use a cup 45mins before my workouts and one hour into d workouts I'm not tired yet. Anyway she changed her diet to healthy eating and skipped all the skippables and swapped all d swappables and in three mnths she lost 4dress sizes and got back to her prewedding look and now she's maintaining it by practicing portion control (I use my baby plate to eat my meals now and I find out I'm very full even at dat, what da hellll have I been eating all these yrs) chai! This all happened btw january 7th and march 27th this year for my friend so a day after my bday, on apr 18th I was motivated to tow her line and I'm on my elenth day on d fruits n veggie detox and its been awesome. I statd out as 119kg (oops!) And on d morning of the 8th day even though I was supposed to weigh forthnightly, I was tempted to check my weight and alas, in 7days I have lost 4kg without following it strictly or even exercising at all. Wow! Means we eat and drink a lot of rubbish dat makes us gain weight. Now I'm more motivated and wld add my workouts to it, though I'm a busy bee, always moving, dat allso helps, kip moving and don't just sit ur ass tight in one place. Hmmmm, fingers hurt from typing dis long on bb. Hope someone is motivated now, llets go girls we can do it. My goal is to lose 30kg by december dis year, with the rate I'm going, its gonna b a walk in d park. God helping me. Everything is possible one u can set to heart to it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Gigihealth: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Quinoa has emerged as a healthy alternative for rice. But both grains have great health benefits. Quinoa and rice and quinoa can also be part of a healthy lifestyle. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/quinoa-vs-rice-health-benefits-in-each-grain/
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by Jane1234f(f): 12:56am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello tishat, please can you tell me about the tea from Edo?
Re: Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story by ogedanny: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation / Therapy Room .. Nairaland! / Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.