Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare (1435 Views)

Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump / Is Umaru Yar'uda Still Rev. Tunde Bakare's President (god Sent)? / "you Bloody Idiots!" Mugarbage Goes On Rampage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by cap28: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2012
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by birdman(m): 6:27am On Jan 17, 2012
"Living on ogogoro 24/7" . Prescient words. So many things in this speech sounded crazy when it first came out. All coming true
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by igbo2011(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2012
@cap28
What do you think about this?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847847.0.html
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by TayoD1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
@topic,

I didn't even bother to watch the clip.  If the content of the video is truly the above caption, then why would I bother listening to a self-admitted i.diot?  Afterall as a Nigerian, he is also being ruled by fools (his words)!!!
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by paniki(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
Cap will never stop identifying and highlighting problems. So many leaders in Africa used to do what Cap is doing and when they eventually won the right to change all the problems that they identified what did they do?
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by birdman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tayo-D:

@topic,

I didn't even bother to watch the clip.  If the content of the video is truly the above caption, then why would I bother listening to a self-admitted i.diot?  Afterall as a Nigerian, he is also being ruled by fools (his words)!!!

Its a good thing you didnt listen to it. That way you wont how realize how idiotic your above post is.
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by morpheus24: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
It also takes run away ignoramuses to be ruled by the british parliament and the US senate.

What's the point?
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by TayoD1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
@birdman,

Its a good thing you didnt listen to it. That way you wont how realize how idiotic your above post is.
Your response here suggests to me that you are a qualified candidate to watch and listen to the content of the video. Afterall, it takes an i.diot to accept and swallow every word of an admitted i.diot.  No doubt you'd feel at home where i.diocy compounds upon i.diocy.
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by cap28: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
igbo2011:

@cap28
What do you think about this?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847847.0.html

WOW!!!

I feel vindicated because these are the things you and i have been talking about on this forum for so long.

NSSM 200 - THE GENOCIDE PAPERS - this is the document in which Kissinger formally set out the US's policy on the depopulation of africa.

Its really great to see open confessions being made by members of the US state dept because  you feel vindicated when you actually hear what they think of us.

This video is ESSENTIAL VIEWING FOR ALL AFRICANS.

am i suprised about Nixon and Kissinger's view on africans? No -but this is a video that needs to be watched by people like Morpheus, Beaf, Tayo D, Debosky, Justwise and  all these other self haters who have no idea how absolutely evil and diabolical the US govt is.

I'm going to order the full length version now.

Bro thanks so much for posting.

I'll embed the trailer here for anyone else who seeks the truth and wisdom:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O19p7oc7Y6U&feature/related[/flash]
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by cap28: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tayo-D:

@topic,

He describes nigerians as idi.ots for tolerating years of abuse from the most ignorant and morally bankrupt govt on the planet. Is he wrong for telling the nigerian masses the truth?

The problem with people like you is you are extremely arrogant and judgemental and hate hearing the truth.

birdman:

"Living on ogogoro 24/7" . Prescient words. So many things in this speech sounded crazy when it first came out. All coming true

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i can think of a few posters on here who actually sound as if they live on ogogoro 24/7
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by morpheus24: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
cap28:

am i suprised about Nixon and Kissinger's view on africans? No -but this is a video that needs to be watched by people like Morpheus, Beaf, Tayo D, Debosky, Justwise and  all these other self haters who have no idea how absolutely evil and diabolical the US govt is.

I have always liked that word "diabolical". Creates a sense of urgency doesn't it?

To arms my African brothers. Africa for Africans!.let us rid ourselves of the evil empire called the US government and while we are at it lets take down the Hellenistic, Roman, byzantine and Umyyaad empires that have continued to ravage us or are we only concerned with post 1945 colonial empires.

What say you?

Morpheus says "Evil lives in all men not just White ones."
                         " the enemy that you create is yourself"
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by TayoD1(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2012
@cap28,

He describes nigerians as idi.ots for tolerating years of abuse from the most ignorant and morally bankrupt govt on the planet. Is he wrong for telling the nigerian masses the truth?
Do you see me argue with the man? He considers himself, his parents and his generations as i.diots and I have no problem with his point of view. Just as the dear Pastor has his opinion, I have mine too. My view is that I do not waste 24 minutes of my life listening to a self-proclaimed i.diot.

The problem with people like you is you are extremely arrogant and judgemental and hate hearing the truth.
This is hilarious. I have not at this time passed any judgement on anyone nor have I summarily compartmentalized millions of people and call them names whole-sale, as our dear Pastor have done. It's also evident that you are a follower of this i.diot-in-chief because you are guilty of the same summary condemnation he is preaching. After all, for you to recognize "people like you" who in your opinion are arrogant and judgmental betrays your affinity to judge others as your i.diotic pastor has done.
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
@cap28

Tunde Bakare is an opportunist who wanted to be famous overnight by taking advantage of the vulnerable. Believe me, he is a typical politician that is basically after his own selfish interest and those of his masters that he is doing their dirty bidding for.

I have a lot of respect for your views especially on foreign affairs. But you need to understand broadly how the Nigerian political system and social fabric work. It is very complex and only selflessness on behalf of everybody will rescue us. But unfortunately, selflessness has become a torture and a taboo in our society. We need a man who has his people at heart and not a deadbeat politician looking for revenge at all cost.
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by birdman(m): 5:16am On Jan 19, 2012
Olodostein:

@cap28

Tunde Bakare is an opportunist who wanted to be famous overnight by taking advantage of the vulnerable. Believe me, he is a typical politician that is basically after his own selfish interest and those of his masters that he is doing their dirty bidding for.

I have a lot of respect for your views especially on foreign affairs. But you need to understand broadly how the Nigerian political system and social fabric work. It is very complex and only selflessness on behalf of everybody will rescue us. But unfortunately, selflessness has become a torture and a taboo in our society. We need a man who has his people at heart and not a deadbeat politician looking for revenge at all cost.

So you are saying we shouldnt take Bakare at his word. But we should take yours. Do you have proof? Have you recently risked your own life, livelihood or reputation for Nigeria? lol.
Re: It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools - Tunde Bakare by cap28: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2012
Olodostein:

@cap28

why is it that we always attack people who tell us the truth?

Bros i hear what you are saying but lets not pretend as if what he is saying in this video is not true.

The fact that he is a politician does not mean that everything he says and does has an ulterior motive.

Wouldnt it be easier for him to accept bribes liike the NLC/TUC did and keep his mouth shut?

tell me what he is gaining from openly criticising goodluck jonathan - if anything he is exposing himself to state sanctioned repression and harrassment - we've got to stop playing into the hands of these criminals who always want to play the tribalism card whenever they realise that they are about to be exposed.

I also respect your views on issues and always read your posts but i m afraid im going to have to disagree with you on this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Mayor Refuses to Remove Pork From Scchool Menu; Explains Why. Picture / See The Top 10 Air Force Fighter Jets In The World (2017) / Turkey Leaks Photos Of Jamal Khashoggi’s Dismemberment By Saudi Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.