Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

War In The Church, Against TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War In The Church, Against TB Joshua (1574 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by tbjfansuk: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2012
I thought Ayo being the president of the P.F.N was capable of summoning all the opinion leaders in Nigeria, including both Christians and Muslims and other religions to build bridges towards peace than rather adding more fuel to flames. The issues are well launched. Who do you think bears good fruit worthy of emulation?

On corruption in Nigeria, Ayo, had this to say, “You know, in Ghana, Rawlings shot them. But we can't do that in Nigeria. So we are praying that those who refuse to change, God should kill them, they should die. Because there are some people, if they don't die, Nigeria may not move forward. So we are praying that such people should die. God should kill them. God can kill. God makes a life, and God kills too. So there are some people who may have to die, some structures God may have to destroy to move Nigeria forward.

Source: http://watchingtbjoshua./2012/01/17/war-in-the-church-many-against-tb-joshua-part-2/
Re: War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2012
Leave men of God alone. They might not have done perfectly. it is God that judge his ministers.Not us.

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

You don't have to put one man down to exalt another . Tb Joshua himself is against attack on ministers and "name calling" So who are you working for?

Mind you ,I don't agree with what PFN did to him. If the man is not attacking his attackers. He believes they know nit what they are doing.
Re: War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by dare2think: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

Leave men of God alone. They might not have done perfectly. it is God that judge his ministers.Not us.

Lol,

Please, when was the last time God judged his 'ministers' in Nigeria?

Have you ever witnessed such judgement?

What kind of judgements are they?

All I need is just one example, just one.

Thank you.
Re: War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2012
There are 2 kinds of judgements . Some matters or sins are judged now and some others are judged in heaven .

Several judgements of God had taken place in the lives of Christians . It can be falling from grace , afflictions, sickneed sickness,or even death .

Such things can be averted by repentance. We can't say so and so man was judged by God so and so way. Except such is revealed by the spirit. We should take our eyes of judgement and condemnatios from others and rather pray and intercede for all for the perfection in Christ. The man that is judging has his own imperfections also.

Of of the few examples of judgement I know of was William Marion braham. He was anointed with healing and prophetic. But he wasnt anointed to teach. He Began to teach and entered heresy. Many teachers like Kenneth Hagin went to him privately to admonish him but he said, he liked teaching. Until finally God sent Hagin to give him a final warning that if he wouldnt judge himself and continues in dissobedience he (God)would judge him by taking his life. He didnt listen and in few days a drunken driver collided with his car and he died . Some ministers are in Prison, some died , some bed ridden others lost their ministry because they didn't judge themselves. Some made mistakes and repented. But it is God that sees the hearts . If you're judging others how would know if the man has repented . It's between him and his master. He is able to make him stand.if you start judging a man for what he had repented of and forgiven, you now have fallen into a sin now.
Re: War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by dare2think: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2012
hmmm,

So, you have personally not witnessed any judgement abi?

You have just given me a[b] third-hand[/b] account of an 'alleged' judgement. You make it seem as though those who die in accidents might have died of God's judgement.  What about Children who die in accidents? Were they judged too?

Anyway, I have seen when you have called a minister ignorant, because he dis-approves of Congregational loyalty and encouraged his congregation to worship at other denominations. Remember!!!

So are you exempted from not Judging?
Re: War In The Church, Against TB Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
dare2think:

hmmm,
So, you have personally not witnessed any judgement abi?

God didn't give us such assignment . Let's go out and reach the lost. That's our commission.

You have just given me a[b] third-hand[/b] account of an 'alleged' judgement. You make it seem as though those who die in accidents might have died of God's judgement

You are the one reading your own opinion into it. If you study Gods generals (book) it's all there.

What about Children who die in accidents? Were they judged too?

Thou sayeth . I never implied such thing

Anyway, I have seen when you have called a minister ignorant, because he dis-approves of Congregational loyalty and encouraged his congregation to worship at other denominations. Remember!!!
So are you exempted from not Judging?

That's not true, he was he one ondemning others ministrs. And i said , it was based on his ignorance ,that's as regard the topic of discussion . I brlieve he's a great man of God still. But he ignorantly condemned others for what he knew kittle about,

Unconditional Love? / A Response To Chris Oyakhilome / Is God Fair?