Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. (6107 Views)

PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / Madam Diezanni Became Sick And Out Of The Country / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by hillsate: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2012
more dirts are coming out
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by iluvnaija: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
The music has changed.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by opribo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
That woman is very intelligent, we appreciate her efforts to grow the Nigerian petroleum industry.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Korrection(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
This is going dramatic, someone has to be a scape goat, what a man can do a woman can do even better, i will be happy if she could mention some names,
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by thebarri: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
they are all the same oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by kokoA(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
Thoes men like looking at her face grin
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by doctokwus: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
De javu.D circus show resumes after a one week break
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by iluvnaija: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
The music has changed. B4 its pms now its pms and kerosine. B4 its 2011 now its from 2008. This woman must go to jail.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by gentlegg(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
hillsate:

more dirts are coming out
The dirtiness has always been out and known but WHO can clean them?, because dirt cannot invite dirt for clean up.

iluvnaija:

The music has changed.
I don't think any music have changed, cos same people are still there playing same music, they may only change their guitar to give you a different tune but same music as Nigerians keep dancing.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by oobim(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
such an intelligen,decent,beautiful IGBO woman.carry go!ur head/brain dey there!i heard ngozi iweala is IGBO too.GEJ go pack only intelligent IGBO women put up there.dat our presido sef
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by tlops(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
links
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by terrykarl(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
heads should roll,begining with the minister
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by ochizo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
same old bullshit,
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by JimmyBoy1: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
It is the usual cosmetics, doubt anything will come out of it. But we are coming back for them very soon.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
Gullible nigerians in NL r on it again. If u belive dat movie u r watchn on ur screen called probe or d efcc james bond styled raid on ppprc office then u vnt learnt anything yet.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Seun(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Is it still on?
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by watbas: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
This woman knowns how to avoid important questions.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
Seun:

Is it still on?
yes
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by doctokwus: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
What is that Yerima look alike asking.If u don't understand anytin,how can u ask any intelligent question.That's one confused rep
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
tlops:

links
Links to AIT? Ludicrous!
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
she's a bayelsan married to an igbo man, she's not an igbo woman oooo
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Mobinga: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
sexkillz:

Links to AIT? Ludicrous!

Links to an online stream, you mo[i]r[/i]on.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by LEXYLOV: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
What does she have to say rather than supporting her clueless administration. POO
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by cap28: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
This woman is awful - her manner is contemptuous and condescending towards the nigerian people.
Her body language says " you should be grateful that i am even lowering myself to speak to you - i dont give a damn about your opinion because your opinion counts for nothing"

And yet some dumb sycophants are sheepishly holding her in high esteem.

She has nothing to offer except lies, lies and more lies. For those fools praising her, soon you will be screaming because there is more pain to come.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by sayso: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
cap28:

This woman is awful - her manner is contemptuous and condescending towards the nigerian people.
Her body language says " you should be grateful that i am even lowering myself to speak to you - i dont give a damn about your opinion because your opinion counts for nothing"

And yet some dumb sycophants are sheepishly holding her in high esteem.

She has nothing to offer except lies, lies and more lies. For those fools praising her, soon you will be screaming because there is more pain to come.

For once I have seen somebody actually saying the truth about this woman.I don't hate her but she parades herself as a savior while she is filled with pack of lies and people are just praising her for nothing.Reading out the same project Shehu Shagari had years back.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by araba1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
for every kerosine been sold she gets 50naira commission na thief she be
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by kokoA(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
Very arrogantt woman with no regards for the poor angry
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by Yinkay: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
To dazzle them with bangles and trinkets, most of them drooling at her Oju to n soro (eyes that is talking)
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by tlops(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
sexkillz:

Links to AIT? Ludicrous!

No everyone have access to OTA stations. so i mean online streaming.
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by otokx(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
is there any need?
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by 989900: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Diezanni Is Facing The House Of Reps On Ait Now. by 989900: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
This woman knowns how to avoid important questions.

She learnt that from Iweala. . . .that's what you do when you've got things to hide.

Avoiding implicating questions is an art. We were trained to do the same in. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? / Shocking Photo:US Airforce 'Supplies' Weapons To ISIS- C N N / CBN, AGF Trade Blame Over Oil Bloc Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.