Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota (8715 Views)

Buhari,Osinbajo& Minister Of Budget Sen. Udoma Hold Another Budget Meeting(pics / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by mukina2: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
YNaija Y! Online
SNG to hold another rally at Ojota on Saturday, January 21 #occupyNigeria #fuelsubsidy
https://twitter.com/YNaija/status/159235336185192448
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by opribo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
They are bunch of jokers
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by xanadu333: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
let's go there. i enjoyed the last one. they share food and water for us grin
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Igwe9(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Korrection(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
NA WAOOOO, BUT WHY LAGOS OH GOD, WHO DEM KILL NOW , NA THE PERSON KNOW OH, THIS IS BECOMING ANTI-GOVT, NOT REALLY GOOD
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Korrection(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
@xanadu333, food and water abi? this time na bullet and blood, get ready, just bcareful , a piece of advice
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by gentlegg(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
Korrection:

NA WAOOOO, BUT WHY LAGOS OH GOD, WHO DEM KILL NOW , NA THE PERSON KNOW OH, THIS IS BECOMING ANTI-GOVT, NOT REALLY GOOD

I want ANTI-ANTI-GOVT. I hate Nigerian government, they're conscienceless.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by chitoria: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
No wahala
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by blacksta(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
opribo:

They are bunch of jokers

you can choose to remain a slave to corruption  - some of us are awake.  -   It is time .  We dont need a corrupt labour organisation .  I dont remember them having a labour union in libya or tunisa
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by BIGERBOY1: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wants wrong with having an anti govt rally? So long it's peaceful. It seems some pple still have military regime genes left in them.
I HOPE THEY DEDICATE THE NEXT RALLIES TO ANTI CURRUPTION, AND FISCAL DICIPLINE.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Korrection(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
But why lagos, lets just be calm for a while and see what they have to say, i think they are becoming afraid of the masses cos the condition in nation is volatile, lets relax and see what happens in few months then we can ourburst again, please folks
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Nnamsco4real: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
let them be very careful. This may take another life.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by cap28: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
i love these guys - they are fearless and courageous
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by PapaBrowne(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
blacksta:

you can choose to remain a slave to corruption  - some of us are awake.  -   It is time .  We dont need a corrupt labour organisation .  I dont remember them having a labour union in libya or tunisa
From the comfort of your home in the UK, U RE encouraging folks to go fight your fight for you yeah?? Why not take the next flight and come attend the rally! That way we would know that you are tired of being a slave to corruption.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by blacksta(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne:

From the comfort of your home in the UK, U RE encouraging folks to go fight your fight for you yeah?? Why not take the next flight and come attend the rally! That way we would know that you are tired of being a slave to corruption.

lol - I am not in the UK anymore - happy now.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
rest assured - the whole world will be watching

and CNN and BBC will have long distance cameras if needed
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by freakcin: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
gentlegg:

I want ANTI-ANTI-GOVT. I hate Nigerian government, they're conscienceless.

Actually, erm, Anti-Anti-GOVT = Pro Govt! undecided

All said and done, make all man just go back to hin house jeje. We've accepted it. Its best we all learn to live with it and not allow ourselves to be used for fuelling nefarious agenda. I nor be pro-Govt ooooh, just calling the shot the way I see it.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by juman(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2012
One nigeria is just a mirage. We can never be one.

Revolution that will lead to the break up of the country is the answer.

*ajusted*
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by purefella(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
yes oo , we should always protest monthly in this country and it is never anti-govt cause there are so many things that needs to be fixed in this country
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by abhosts(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
See what BB, Twitter and Facebook is doing to Nigeria? On a more serious note, I think these guys should give Jonathan time and see how he utilizes the subsidy savings from the present hike.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Raylight2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
They can go to blazes if they're not satisfied wit d current price.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Ournaija: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
I hope FGN wouldn`t label the protest some sort of bad name just to nail the protesters.
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by oradee: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Korrection:

grin grin grin grin keep asking? grin grin grin
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hmmm, well, as long as no one is getting killed, they can stage Ǟ protest, it's Ǟ free country, right?
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by LEXYLOV: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ournaija:

I hope FGN wouldn`t label the protest some sort of bad name just to nail the protesters.
Sorry Brother, they have already label it. expecting nothing good from there because Odechukwu only knows how to intimidate ordinary civilians not with Boko Haram lipsrsealed
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by MrGlobe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Noted. This time the protest should also protests against cash and carry labour leaders.
Anyways 21st seems far. I hope the steam wouldnt be lost before then
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Korrection(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
well it will make sense if other part of the country joins the SNG if not then it will be termed politically motivated, i think some people needs attention just to say"I have been in prison,suffered,mutilated for this country" but someone might not be lucky this time cos there is a divided attention, no need to loose more lives please, lets wait and see what they ahve in stock in few weeks or months time, dont be used, i ask again Why Lagos?   grin grin grin
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Dawdy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
juman:

One nigeria is just a mirage. We can never be one.

Revolution is not the answer, but break up of the country is the way.

Before u say revolution is not the answer, can u tell us what d question is?
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by omo9ja1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
mmm that would be good to see what they will achieve with the rally
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Rad1cal: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
They can proceed if given due permission under the law and do not constitute public nuisance.

But if they go against it, necessary force by the no nonsense soldiers should put them in line

The Military patrol have heard you and shall be waiting
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by oradee: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
BTW whats SNG
Re: Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota by Tdaves(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
What is the objective of this gathering again?? Please allow these Govt and the economic team to do their work and please dont be a distraction to them. Dont let this Govt have an excuse for not performing. Please why are some people like to duel much on problem rather than looking for solution. If the objective is to profer a solution, then let SNG be part of so many CSO's that is attending all the dialogue sessions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him / Should Nigeria Grant Independence To Biafra, Yes Or No ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.