Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference (7892 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And Occupy Nigeria Group: Twitter Fight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by mukina2: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
NEVER AGAIN!

TEXT OF A PRESS CONFERENCE BY SNG AND ALLIES ON THE CITIZENS ACTION AGAINST CORRUPTION AND BAD GOVERNANCE

TUESDAY 17TH JANUARY, 2012 AT THE SNG SECRETARIAT.

Gentlemen of the Press,

Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen,

(1 minute silence in honour of all our fallen heroes, past and present)

The general strike and citizens action which followed the January 1, 2012 on 117 percent increase in the pump price of Petroleum Motor Spirit (PMS) has proved a defining moment in the history of our country and one from which the correct lessons must be learnt and matters arising squarely dealt with in order to deepen our democracy and ensure that our country is never run again in the old way.

That such an astronomical and unprecedented hike was done in a fell swoop was an audacious move that signaled the deep contempt by the government for the capacity of the Nigerian people to show righteous indignation over vicious attack on their living rights. Those in authority must have concluded that with the level of poverty inflicted on our people, especially in the last 13 years where poverty has risen in inverse proportion to the growth in revenue, the anguish of spirit has raised a totally docile citizenry who will only dig a hole to escape and continue running when pushed to the wall.

This is the only explanation for the impunity with which all warnings from organized labour and the civil society were treated by the Federal Government whose officials were so arrogant and condescending in their public utterances on the issue of subsidy removal.

It was a shocked people who watched as the regime lampooned the resolutions of the two chambers of the National Assembly on the matter as "mere opinions" forgetting so soon that the "doctrine of necessity" which was invoked by the same National Assembly less than two years ago after Nigerians trooped to the streets against the "power hijack" by the then cabal was never ridiculed!

Let it be emphasized that it does our democracy no good when the resolutions of the National Assembly are trashed by the Executive as we recently witnessed on the issue of subsidy removal. Neither does it show any appreciation for truth and consistency when the same beneficiary of our civil protests in the dying days of President Yar’adua’s administration who praised the civil societies eloquently in glowing terms in May 2010 now calls the same people unprintable names.

DEMONSTRATION OF PEOPLE POWER
The arrogance of officialdom got a humbling experience with the unprecedented popular actions that took place across the country during the strikes called by the NLC and TUC to protest the unpopular decision of government. The SNG and its allies were pleasantly surprised by the outpouring of millions of Nigerians to the Gani Fawhinmi Freedom Park in Ojota during the 5 days that shook Nigeria. Never in the history of our country has such a large crowd gathered on a spot for days in a peaceful and orderly assembly with no untoward occurrence. This is a loud testimony that given the right leadership, our people are mature enough to organize their lives and behave responsibly. It is the unruly leadership causing systemic dislocation in our country that has given the wrong impression that there is something wrong in the genes of Nigerians.

Though we are very disappointed in the way the controlling leadership of the NLC and TUC have buckled in the knees without consulting the SNG and its allies and without achieving their resolution that "reversal to N65 per litre shall be the basis of any negotiation", we do not want our people to be disillusioned about their capacity to bring about change in the society.

While we outrightly reject the unilateral fixing of pump price at N97 by the Federal Government upon which the controlling leadership of NLC & TUC threw a spanner in the wheel of peoples movement, it must not be lost on our patriotic people that the climb down by a government which had arrogantly declared that it's decision was final is the proverbial eating of the humble pie. So also are the administration’s pledges to investigate the oil subsidy cabal, ensure that the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) is passed and cut the cost of governance. These are issues the regime was not ready to address before the movement of the people. Nigerians must not give up on these issues until logical and conclusive actions are taken on them.

While the conduct of the controlling leadership of labour at the peak of the movement does not engender much confidence in their fidelity behind closed door, we still enjoin them to bring all negotiations with the Belgore Committee to a close within a week and report back to the people who still reserve the right to resume their protests if the negotiators compromise the essence of this popular action.

COURT ACTIONS
As we are set to use all lawful weapons to bring about change in Nigeria, we shall be heading to the courts in the next few days on two major issues:

1.      The violent violation of our rights to peaceful protests by the Federal Government through the deployment of troops and tanks to the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park at Ojota on Monday,16 January 2012. THIS VIOLATION IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Before we rallied at the Park, we sought the necessary permission from the Lagos State Government and wrote to notify the Lagos State Commissioner of police and asked him to provide protection. The police men deployed to the park were mostly idle throughout the five days we spent at the Park, as there was no breakdown of law and order.

The Chief Security Officer of the state, Governor Babatunde Fashola(SAN) in rejecting the crude assault on our right to protest acknowledged our peaceful conduct throughout our activities. And we agree with him totally that if we had conducted ourselves otherwise, the police was the right body to deal with that and not soldiers who occupied the venue and subjected our people to harassment, corporal punishment and intimidation.

It is unfortunate that this brutal dictatorship is taking place in a civilian dispensation.

But we chose to be much more mature than the Federal Government by not allowing any ugly situation to be created at the Park.

We shall definitely enforce our rights in court to teach the regime the basic principles of civilized conduct in a democratic setting.

2.      We shall also use the court to compel an investigation into how the Federal Government ended up spending N1.6trillion as against the N240b budgeted for subsidy in the 2011 fiscal year. We cannot sweep under the carpet the spending of over N1.3 trillion without appropriation by the National Assembly. We shall neither "move on" on this matter until the full weight of the law comes on all those involved in this illegal spending. Nor shall we fold our hands if the FGN through the EFCC becomes both judge and jury in a matter involving government officials and their corporate cronies.  VICTORY RALLY

As a mark of appreciation of the new found spirit of our people demonstrated in the 5 days of peaceful protest at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, we shall be holding a victory rally at the same venue on Saturday, 21st January 2012.

We must at this point appreciate all members of the Entertainment Community in Nigeria who added colour to the 5 days at Ojota without charging us a kobo.

Our gratitude also goes to good spirited Nigerians who without solicitation brought water and food to the crowd at Ojota as their own contribution to the nation building project.

And to the greatest heroes of the movement who trekked several kilometers daily to show their resolve; we give our thumb up. You have planted the "Never Again" tree that will ensure that the holidays are over for bad rulers in our land. That the Federal Government could not stop the peaceful rallies all over Nigeria especially in Abuja, Kano and Kaduna where millions of our people trooped out on the same day the military occupied Ojota Freedom Park and other parts of Lagos State on the order of the Federal Government is a complete demonstration of the indomitable Nigerian spirit. A new dawn of People’s Power against all forms of oppression is here. The will of people is surely stronger than the power of incumbency.

Meanwhile, our hearts go to the families whose loved ones were killed by the state during the days of citizens’ action. May the souls of all the dead rest in peace and May Almighty God comfort the families they left behind.

We strongly demand the prosecution of all trigger happy officers who cut down these innocent lives.
Thank you for listening.
God bless you all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/save-nigeria-group-official-fan-page/never-again-text-of-sng-press-conference/10150605943579783
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Wily1Wily: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
Gospel according to Fake Prophet KeKere Bakere verse Full page.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Korrection(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
Im getting more annoyed now, but where is SNG when Boko Haram was demolishing southerners, why didnt they protest?? or is it a definition of wild wild north and ungovernable situation?, is killing ourselves not worse than removal of subsidy, stay away from this stage managed protest or youll have yourself to blame on the long run, if you die as a common man nobody knows you but if those guys calling for another riot dies , o boy na news oh, lets be wise and give this people sometime to come up with solutions, its not easy to be a leader, oh,
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Korrection(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
Meanwhile, our hearts go to the families whose loved ones were killed by the state during the days of citizens’ action. May the souls of all the dead rest in peace and May Almighty God comfort the families they left behind.

you see what im saying, the people that lost thier lives have been swept under the carpet and only words of mouth have been offered to them, how much did SNG give to the families of the deceased ones, NADA, be wise my friends and lets take this agitation the next level but after watching the govt on what next to do,
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by 989900: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
kudos to you guys!
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by CuteTj(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
Occurences of last week was a defining moment in Nigeria's history. It now seems NLC cant defend Nigerians from The Government again. SNG should continue the protests and bring all the untreated issues to the doorstep of the Government.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tunde Bakare, you're a pastor, an activist and a politician. They still don't get it. May be they didn't want to get it or, it is too complex for them to get it. Kudos to the man who truely deserves it. They may be paranoid about anybody that speaks against Jona, but that's not our headache, it's theirs.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
Alas - There will never be a successful revolution in Nigeria - oh well better join in the unrelentless looting grin
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Gbenge77(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
And to think that Bakare and co played a major role in GEJS ascension to power.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
SNG!!

Tunde Bakare's last hope of political relevance.

That man is nothing but an opportunistic fake preacher man cu'm politician.

Who is SNG?! WHy should they be consulted?! I would rather put my trust in those criminal NLC and TUC than in a politically motivated group like SNG. All Tunde is doing is forming opposition so that Nigerians would vote for him in his 2015 second coming.

Make ehn go park jor.

If he loves us so much, make ehn go protest for Ojota park, we shall hold him up in prayers. The lord is his strenght. We shall rename Ojota Park after him when Army men use am test their Karate.

We Nigerians have learnt our lessons from the failed attempt at a Middle Eastern type uprising and that power of betrayal.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
SNG carry go, Right thinking Nigerians are at your back. We havent sold our soul to money and evils we will stand by truth. We shall overcome the corrupt Jonathan and his evil cohorts. so mote it be
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by jadakiss213(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
Well i agree wiv PTB in a way, the ojota protest was well organized and peaceful,for that kind of crowd,no stampede or something.buh i  think they should just leave the issue of rallies for now.lets see what these folks come up with.d country is kinda tensed right now.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by maclatunji: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
I think this statement is realistic, well-measured and shows a lot of careful deliberation. I and others having be shouting that the basic problem we have in this country is failure of leadership and corruption. GEJ walked-out of this fuel subsidy issue in a more vulnerable and compromised state than he ever was. When governors, legislators, lawyers and civil society publicly start rebuking a President, he should know that he is dancing on the edge of a cliff and would do well to stop listening to those who tell him to keep 'moonwalking'.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by muami(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Gospel according to Fake Prophet KeKere Bakere  verse Full page.

, and Chapter 'Still trying to look relevant'.
I thot they said with or without NLC, they would protest? Now dem wan go court. Fear fear people!
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by GeneralGEJ: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
Yawns
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by muami(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
maclatunji:

I think this statement is FEARFULLY measured,
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by GeneralGEJ: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
muami:

, and Chapter 'Still trying to look relevant'.
I thot they said with or without NLC, they would protest? Now dem wan go court. Fear fear people!

Not even Matrin Luther King  can - survive a hail of bullets.   They tried small  - but my Army is bigger
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Parnassuss(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
Korrection:

you see what im saying, the people that lost thier lives have been swept under the carpet and only words of mouth have been offered to them, how much did SNG give to the families of the deceased ones, NADA, be wise my friends and lets take this agitation the next level but after watching the govt on what next to do,

I don't think the SNG is responsible for paying off the families of the deceased? Why would anyone but the police pay the families any compensation. Besides bringing money into this equation gives this a argument the fatal stink that is Nigerianism. We must try to get money off our minds at times and focus on bigger pictures and higher goals. That is what these protests where about to me, higher goals and people must live by these e.g. honour, respect, duty etc if we are to get where need to get as humans.
On a side note, I totally agree with you on not just SNG but so called pastor Bakare. The man has proven to be worse than a politician who one ordinary expects to be a lowly opportunist, but as a cleric one would think wisdom or least common sense and decency would push this man to acknowledge that he didn't unitarily summon the Nigerian populace out on the streets and as such if NLC and TUC suspend a strike they called for he should respect them enough to talk with em before spewing this inciting bull-turd on the air.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Koolking(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
Wow! quite inspiring. I see CHANGE. I see hope for generations yet to come. I salute the courage and sacrifice exuded by Nigerians while the strike lasted even as there were betrayed by labour/tuc leaders. A new Nigeria is what we are peacefully agitating for. We are ready to take our destiny in our hands.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Parnassuss(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Koolking:

Wow! quite inspiring. I see CHANGE. I see hope for generations yet to come. I salute the courage and sacrifice exuded by Nigerians while the strike lasted even as there were betrayed by labour/tuc leaders. A new Nigeria is what we are peacefully agitating for. We are ready to take our destiny in our hands.

Are you even in Nigeria? Which one be betrayal by the NLC, we all knew subsidy would be removed it ws just supposed to be more humanely and a lot of check ought to have been in place to balance out the effects. Look, it's people like u that'll just read a text aand start idolizing any Okoro, Ade or Ibrahim who can type properly. Don't get carried away with all this yarns, let them start to act and lets judge them for that and that alone.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by matty1024: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
This is not the ideal time for irrelevant protest.
Pastor Tunde, please lets think of better ways to
see Nigerian move forward, give this government
a chance to deliever their promises to the people.
You should understand that leadership is not just
easy, You have a church which you do pastor, I can
assure you that a lot of your members are not
happy with your leadership manner, but no one
has made any attempt to ridicule you in the
public. please try to accept reality.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by mohid(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Nice one, except that Pastor Bakare needs to realize that his SNG group lost the right to be called a Civil rights movement the minute he ran as Buhari's running mate. He is now rightly viewed as the opposition hence his actions have to be suspect and seen as antics of a sore loser. No doubt GEJ owes him for the position he is occupying right now, matter of fact we all owe him, one only wonders what would have been if he had not taken his fight to Abuja and spoken up after a cabal (Naija vocabulary for thieving elders that we know but cant touch) held the country hostage and the then VP comatose. However since he crossed that line into partisan politics it has become imperative to ask ourselves if his actions are totally pro-people or for his personal ambitions. And personally I think listening to him speak last week at Ojota,it was somewhere in-between .Sometimes he sounded like we needed change in the way government was being run and other times he sounded like him and his Moral Ayatollah Presidential candidate was that change .
I am afraid to give the SNG movement part of its lost credibility he needs to step out of the picture a bit and allow 'pure' civil right activists run the show from here on. I completely agree with him however that we must consolidate on the events of last week and keep this government on its toes and make them realize going forward the people are going to demand accountability from the centre and the states.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Alamutuu: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
i am sorry for those Nigerians that cannot read between the lines and taking hook and sinker any rubbish utter by this fake pastor of  a man.

Who could have imagined that this fake pastor would be no where to be found when it matters most yesterday despite all the gra gra of last week?

If he wants us to take him serious, when coming on saturday he should bring along his wife and children - that is if they are in nigeria right now.

Fake pastor
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2012

Let it be emphasized that it does our democracy no good when the resolutions of the National Assembly are trashed by the Executive as we recently witnessed on the issue of subsidy removal. Neither does it show any appreciation for truth and consistency when the same beneficiary of our civil protests in the dying days of President Yar’adua’s administration who praised the civil societies eloquently in glowing terms in May 2010 now calls the same people unprintable names

thats how the political babies from the nd do.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The arrogance of officialdom got a humbling experience with the unprecedented popular actions that took place across the country during the strikes called by the NLC and TUC to protest the unpopular decision of government. The SNG and its allies were pleasantly surprised by the outpouring of millions of Nigerians to the Gani Fawhinmi Freedom Park in Ojota during the 5 days that shook Nigeria. Never in the history of our country has such a large crowd gathered on a spot for days in a peaceful and orderly assembly with no untoward occurrence. This is a loud testimony that given the right leadership, our people are mature enough to organize their lives and behave responsibly. It is the unruly leadership causing systemic dislocation in our country that has given the wrong impression that there is something wrong in the genes of Nigerians.

the only people who are similarly inspired by team gej are the criminals from the creeks  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

While we outrightly reject the unilateral fixing of pump price at N97 by the Federal Government upon which the controlling leadership of NLC & TUC threw a spanner in the wheel of peoples movement, it must not be lost on our patriotic people that the climb down b[b]y a government which had arrogantly declared that it's decision was final is the proverbial eating of the humble pie. So also are the administration’s pledges to investigate the oil subsidy cabal, ensure that the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) is passed and cut the cost of governance. [/b]These are issues the regime was not ready to address before the movement of the people. Nigerians must not give up on these issues until logical and conclusive actions are taken on them.

While the conduct of the controlling leadership of labour at the peak of the movement does not engender much confidence in their fidelity behind closed door, we still enjoin them to bring all negotiations with the Belgore Committee to a close within a week and report back to the people who still reserve the right to resume their protests if the negotiators compromise the essence of this popular action.

tunde bakare is the man
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by 4everGod1: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY MY BROTHER, UNCLE, FATHER AND MENTOR, PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE I AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. ALL THOSE WHO CANNOT THINK BEYOND THEIR SKULLS AND WHO CANNOT SEE BEYOND THEIR NOSES, MAY GOD HELP YOU ALL. WHAT PASTOR BAKARE IS STANDING FOR RIGHT NOW HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE. I REMEMBER WHEN NIGERIANS WERE ASKING GOD TO RAISE PEOPLE WHO WOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO THE GOVERNMENT AND SPEAK THE TRUTH EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEATH (BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH DAILY, THE POWERS THAT BE ALWAYS THREATEN THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA WITH CERTAIN DEATH IF AND WHEN WE TRY TO SPEAK).

HOW LONG WILL WE CONTINUE RUNNING FROM THE TRUTH? EVERYDAY WE MAKE REFERENCES TO OTHER COUNTRIES WHO ARE ENJOYING MILK AND HONEY BUT WE FAIL TO REALISE THAT SOMEBODY PAID THE PRICE FOR THE COMFORT OF TODAY. SOMEONE WAS WILLING TO STAND UP AND SAY "NO!" TO THE POWERS THAT BE BEFORE CHANGE CAME. AND NOW THAT BAKARE IS DOING SO HERE INSTEAD OF ALL NIGERIANS TO STAND BEHIND HIM FOR A BETTER TOMORROW WE RATHER CHOOSE TO SPIT IN HIS DIRECTION OR TWIDDLE OUR THUMBS. WE HAVE LOST EVERYTHING WE MET IN THE LAND, COCOA, PALMOIL, CASHEW, GROUNDNUTS AND RUBBER AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING PRODUCED AND EXPORTED BY NATIONS WHO CAME TO LEARN FROM US. WAKE UP NIGERIANS.

I AM FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA AND NEVER VOTED FOR JONAPSYCHO BECAUSE I FORESAW THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.I PRAY THAT THOSE NIGERIANS WHO STILL BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF THE TRUTH WOULD WAKE UP AND DO THE RIGHT THING BY SAYING NO TO CORRUPTION, LACK OF HUMAN DIGNITY AND CORRUPT LEADERS.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND I STAND WITH BAKARE TO DECLARE,  NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
Make this fake Pastor,cu'm politician and failed one at that go siddon make we here sincere people talk! Yeye dey smell
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by ACM10: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ego massaging from a failed political group with concealed agenda has began. grin

Tunde Bakare and his bunch of political hacks tried to whip up the people's anger to their benefit.

Barawo that has been exploiting his flocks for years.

SNG is simply as untrusthworthy and unreliable as the id!otic NLC
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by JimmyBoy1: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
For those who dont like the pastor,you can  insist on paying N141 whenever you want to buy PMS . As for the real patriots , it is not over until it is over, be ready for another round of civil action.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by megastu(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
One thing that amazes me is the speed at which they are ready to criticize Bakare when deep down we know that people like this are the ones we need to move the country forward.

Very good speech. Let the president employ this speech writer (that is if it is not Bakare that wrote it himself). NICE ONE!
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by success4(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Alamutuu:

i am sorry for those Nigerians that cannot read between the lines and taking hook and sinker any rubbish utter by this fake pastor of  a man.

Who could have imagined that this fake pastor would be no where to be found when it matters most yesterday despite all the gra gra of last week?

If he wants us to take him serious, when coming on saturday he should bring along his wife and children - that is if they are in nigeria right now.

Fake pastor

Kindly read you post again and again, and think that it is your 1st post. grin grin
It makes no sense and it actually shows your heart!
Re: Full Text Of Save Nigeria Group Press Conference by success4(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
Jimmy Boy:

For those who dont like the pastor,you can  insist on paying N141 whenever you want to buy PMS . As for the real patriots , it is not over until it is over, be ready for another round of civil action.

God bless Nigeria.

You made my day jaree. Let them continue ranting. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Pundit's Analysis Of Electoral Probabilities In The South West / Biography Of Owelle Rochas Okorocha / And This Was All Saraki Could Offer Atiku In Kwara State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.