Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? (1270 Views)

Ministerial Nominee List: Who Is A Technocrat? / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by ogalanya(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2007
To avoid putting square pegs in round holes, i suggest that the ambassadorial pportfolios should go to the following people-
  Ahmodu Ali --- Iraq (because he believes that PDP is a garrison & calls Adedibu, the garrison commander)
  Kema Chikwe ---- Burundi (she was so myopic as d aviation minister, so maybe she can perform in burundi's aviation sector.
Kwankwaso ---- Sudan (as a former defense minister, let him go and capture the rebels that killed our soldiers there last week)
  Jerry Ugokwe --- U.S.A (because of the way he fought against mbadinuju's evil government, let him go & fight Bush to pull out of Iraq)

Fellow Nairalanders, please advise Yar'adua on who should be where, because he reads Nairaland
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by evergie(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2007
Ahmodu Ali really fit-in for our Iraqi ambassador, to me he is really worthless as a former PDP chairman.

Obanikoro ---- should be delisted, for killing willams
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by presido1: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2007
evergie:

Obanikoro ---- should be delisted, for killing willams
Is this true? na wahooo. what is EFCC wating for if you evrgie knows the killer of Williams.
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by McKren(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
I think Ahmadu Ali should be sent to Burma, he will have a good working relationship with the Burmese Government.

The man can not depart from his Garrison nature.
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by dayokanu(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2007
Obanikoro should be sent to Afghanistan to use his thugs and Area boys to fight Taliban and Osama.
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by desgiezd(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2007
I totally support Ahmadu Ali being sent to Iraq. He will be a good representative there. He also should not live in the Green Zone, Bazra or any other centre of action will be better.

Obanikoro to Sudan. He should go with Iyabo Obj and with a handful of broad-chested, multi-decibel-voiced thugs. They should be living in the Darfur Region.
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by chidichris(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2007
i hope ahmadu ali has been sent to iraq since or the dull baby still dey wait for the war to be over before he send him.
please he shld be sent before screening
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by ogalanya(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2007
I also suggest dat----
Marwa should go to Chad Republic because its very near to his home town, he will cut cost by going to his office on okada every day. grin
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by osereka(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2007
Ahmadu Ali for Iraq
ahmadu ali for iraq
amodu aliu for iraq
AHMED ALI FOR IRAQ
Re: The New Ambassador's List: Who Should Be Posted To Iraq, Burundi, Sudan & U.S.A? by evergie(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2007
ogalanya:

I also suggest that----
Marwa should go to Chad Republic because its very near to his home town, he will cut cost by going to his office on okada every day. grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed The Death Trend In Aso Rock Since 1998 / Most Shameless Nigerian Leader / Shewu Of Borno Accuse Aliens Fom Chad And Cameroon As Mastermind Of Bokoharam At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.