Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (20218 Views)

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit / A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
I used to be very ugly when I was younger. In highschool I had no boyfriends, no boy ever asked me out  cry but I didnt really bother. I was very cool and funny and everyone loved me so that helped me alot

But when I went to University. I just became beautiful especially when I knew how to how to make up smiley and I also added weight @ the right areas smiley. Everyday I get asked out by different boys and men. Sometimes I just cant believe the way my life changed. I get to go on dates in the Best restuarants around town.

Because of how boys are running to me these days. I never snob any guy that approaches me. No matter how busy I am. i attend 2 all the men that approach me. .Because I know how I used to be before back then smiley smiley smiley smiley I appreciate every moment of my new life
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
SMH.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
lol smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by manmustwac(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
I would love to see a before and after picture.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
Has anyone experienced this smiley
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
manmustwac:

I would love to see a before and after picture.

grin cheesy
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
This girl really need help
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

This girl really need help

undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ARareGem(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
Do you have a job?
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Onila is one of those people who were not loved when they were young
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Oh, really?! So inspiring(!)
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
"Dont smoke and open a thread! If you are to smoke, dont open a thread, if you are to open a thread, dont smoke!"
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Terrorist
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
No, cant really relate since i never changed from a caterpillar to a butterfly
at any time in my life.

Wasnt the happening girl before, still not the happening girl now.

Never did turn to a swan but good for you.

Do you really need to entertain everyone who walks your way though.

They might tag you easy sha if you're not careful. You know how these guys are.

Dont fall for the nl crap they say about how other girls always say yes even before they've asked any question.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by LaParisienne(f): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
Pls go back to being ugly with a spent punny undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Onila has some yet to be identified problems but I am sure attention seeking is top on the list
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
Some of her posts are ok but i'm yet to définitively ascertain her gender.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

No, cant really relate since i never changed from a caterpillar to a butterfly
at any time in my life.

Wasnt the happening girl before, still not the happening girl now.

Never did turn to a swan but good for you.

Do you really need to entertain everyone who walks your way though.

They might tag you easy sha if you're not careful. You know how these guys are.

Dont fall for the nl crap they say about how other girls always say yes even before they've asked any question.

I am very careful. I make sure they dont follow me home and rarely give them my number or house address. But I am very friendly to all my customers lol
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
tpia@:

Some of her posts are ok but i'm yet to définitively ascertain her gender.

isnt it so obvious am a girl
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Vansnickers: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ op

Why do i get this weird Feeling that you are a Man.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
why
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by emofine2(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
onila:

isnt it so obvious am a girl

Actually I was just about to ask if you were indeed female. Never mind. undecided
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Beync(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
Onila U r one in a million
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by slimyem: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2012
Beync:

Onila U r one in a million nairalanders
grin grin
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by 9janinja1(f): 1:07am On Jan 18, 2012
ARareGem:

Do you have a job?

your horrid , i love it
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by gendebs(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2012
Thank God say you don fine. Keep it up and dnt let it get to ur head.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by freecocoa(f): 5:45am On Jan 18, 2012
My own is that you said were cool and funny.

Guess whatever made you beautiful from ugly took your coolness\sense of humor in exchange for that cos I can't find those in you at all.
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2012
Dis Oloshi again once wowor d next stage na woworer, guys dat approach u now don notice u b free entry railway asewoooo angry cool
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by onila(f): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2012
gendebs:

Thank God say you don fine. Keep it up and dnt let it get to your head.

didnt you see what i wrote @ the end. .I will never allow get into my head

Because of how boys are running to me these days. I never snob any guy that approaches me. No matter how busy I am. i attend 2 all the men that approach me. .Because I know how I used to be before back then
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2012
if you like fine pass anything you are still sick in the head
Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by tpia5: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
^lay off the girl will you?

o de to na.

you sound like a broken record and besides, you're too feminine for my liking.

someone needs to lay into you for a change, you're very irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! by Goldieluks: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2012
Applying make up to your face made you look more attractive,but what happens if you don't apply make up? Babe you do need help seriously. I like u but your an attention seeking hoe. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.