Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigeria Needs Professional Movie Trailers. Not Alaba Bs! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria Needs Professional Movie Trailers. Not Alaba Bs! (1193 Views)

2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Professional Movie Trailers. Not Alaba Bs! by Somzie(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ain't you sick of watching those low quality, copy-and-paste and playtime movie trailers with wack commentators? I mean, the ones that make our country look like we're still trapped in 1992.

Its time to evolve. The indians have done it, we can too! We need international-standard movie trailers. Trailers worthy of cinema viewing. One made here at home by well-read professionals at good rates without having to travel abroad to get professional editing done.

Well, i'm delighted to offer just that to Movie Industry Professionals.

Are u ready to change the world of video by being the 1st to set the trend? If you've just made a movie and intend capturing your audience with a suave and enticing moving image presentation, contact me on

n i'll keep ya updated. thanx

PS: here's a sneak-peak at some of my personal work. peep the credits to confirm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQxRZQ-xY4

thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist / Audition Audition Audition / Any One Remember This Cartoon THE SECRET SATURDAYS "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.