Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

You Can Still Satisfy Your Wife: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can Still Satisfy Your Wife: (753 Views)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Still Satisfy Your Wife: by obihighest: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
We have recently brought into the Nigerian market one of the foremost effective manpower spray that has 3-in-1 function:

-Enlargement of Manhood
-Prolongation of Release
-Hard Attention

We hereby want to use this medium in inviting people of all works of life most especially,married men who has been in search of a very good effective product without any side effects to order for this product immediately and confirm the efficacy and be able to solve there problem once and for all. Mind you that this product is formulated from natural fruits and is NAFDAC Registered.

Distributors are also wanted Nationwide!

To order,please call Philips on 08068956205/07057935636

A trial will convince you.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mature Minded Lady / Pls Rate Us Says Ladela Secondary School- Abuja / Why Do R@pe Victims Hate The Child That Comes As A Result Of The Incident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.