Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? (8532 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by wkkwl: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2012
Am student here in delta state,am in 200 level,what kind of investment can i do with $100,that wil get me income monthly,am doing this to reduce the burden on my parents,because,they just pay my fees leaving me to help my self,please i really need your advice,i know it might be too small thats what i could save up,instead of using it to buy cellphone,i rather invest it,i need your advice,both online and any one at al, thank you.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by loveme(f): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2012
DO YOU DO ONLINE INVESTMENTS?
DO YOU HAVE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT? LIKE LIBERTY RESERVE AND ALERTPAY?

IF YES, THEN YOU CAN MAKE ALOT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AT HAND,

I WOULD GIVE YOU TWO WEBSITES YOU WILL MAKE MONEY FROM WEEKLY
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by wysenas(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2012
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by wkkwl: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2012
someone told me that hyip sites are very risky,that they could take my money and go after some time,so please,if you re helping please,help me that investment plan you re currently on that is 100% legit,i dont rilly need a get rich quick scheme,i jst want small tin that wil provide me with a little income tanx.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gendebs(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2012
loveme:

the website pls
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by BBM: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
loveme:

loveme, can u send me d website with ur ref id i av an idle cash to invest, here is my mail franky2system@yahoo.com,
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by datasource: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
loveme:

Give me too maitakama@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by tomm2580(m): 1:29am On Jan 19, 2012
check www dot ev dot biz/?ref=tomm2580. Register. If you have any question, inbox me at tomm2580@gmail.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Olalekan76(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
quote author=loveme link=topic=848613.msg9989382#msg9989382 date=1326862613]

I need it too (bishoppraise2007@yahoo.com)
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by subsidized: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
My candid advice, dont put your money into anything you dont understand how it operates. Chikena!! lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by AmeboAjela(f): 3:47am On Jan 22, 2012
Dont put ur money into all this online stuff you will lose it trust me!, Like someone said be in charge of ur money do not ever hand it to anybody, Look for something to buy and sell. You are a student, there must be things ur fellow students need, do a lil research and u can be buying and supplying them. Am proud of you for not buying cell phone. Just stay focused and things will fall in place.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by manifest1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
If you desire to be your own BOSS and make money for yourself with you 100% in charge,then I'll advise you go into bulksms selling.Visit www.raycebizsms.com today to get a fully loaded bulksms website.There is something for everyone at www.raycebizconsult.com please share with others.Thank you very much as you share.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by bejay1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
You can start Poster and Flier distribution services. You known companies, churches, organizations, individual prints posters and fliers to advertise their business and programme. All you need is to print your posters and drop it in public places and past it round the campus. All the best.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by playahP(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2012
Um mm, oh boi enjoy Ur 100$.
do anything with it because it wouldn't yield u any sensible profit
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gametalk: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2012
@ Poster, Dont invest in any of those sites or links that have been pasted above here, they are all SCAMs, If not, let those who are in the business to show their earning proofs.

When last did they earn from the site? Do you they even understand how the programs works? They cant find any answer to those questions.

Well, i'll advice you as a dear brother from another mother. Online business is like offline business. Take it or leave it. You have to understand the kind of business that you want to venture into.

As a student, take your breathe and look for what you're passion all about then turn it into biz idea. (Its hard, But thats the clue)

Look for freelance job around. Work as a part time ( you might even get a job as a full time based on your negotiation skills)

Work within your campus, (security, photographer, computer operator, attendant, PA, Clerk in admin office)

Lastly, if you know that you cant do that, Then invest your $100 in seminar, workshop to gain more knowledge and experience, That will keep up entrepreneurship skill. OR either the way find goods or services to buy or render.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gametalk: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2012
bejay1:

You can start Poster and Flier distribution services. You known companies, churches, organizations, individual prints posters and fliers to advertise their business and programme. All you need is to print your posters and drop it in public places and past it round the campus. All the best.

@ bejay, Can you just drop me your email or message me at kaysalam07@yahoo.com
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2012
@ gametalk why are u discouraging the poster, dont u know that many of the links here works especially mine. @ poster with 100 dollars u kan make 168 dollars extra in 60 days if u follow my link and invest what u need is a liberty reserve account. To talk more add me on 2go paddy4destin
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gametalk: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
Can you paste your earning proof here for the house to confirm, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gametalk: 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
lalaboy:

ACTUALLY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED $100  TO MAKE IT BIG
ONLINE.I'M ALSO A STUDENT AT THE UNIV. OF IBADAN
AND I EARN MUCH MORE THAN MOST OF THESE SO CALLED
GURUS CLAIM WITHOUT TRYING TO SOUND IMMODEST.
THERE IS ALWAYS AN EASIER WAY.
WITH JUST 2000 NAIRA I GUARANTEE IN NO TIME
YOU'LL BE SMILING TO THE BANK LIKE I AM
AND THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS.
THE BEST IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS
quicksmartcash..com

your blog is not updated. Share more light what you're into.
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by gametalk: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Eldext, Is this not megawealth scheme. invest and earn over 100& huh, what would the money be use for (i mean the money the depositor deposits)
Re: I'm A Student; How Do I Invest $100? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ OP

You can invest it by playing Pool.

CALL ME FOR ADVICE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Won't People Use The Online Stores In Nigeria / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract / Oil Soars Above $93, Nigeria’s Revenue Prospects Brighten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.