Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68036 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by cap28: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
reading these comments from people convinces me that nigerians are mentally slow.

do you think any european or american leader would  have the balls to openly flaunt their ill gotten wealth in the midst of so much poverty, suffering and misery ?

I can tell you that if any western leader were to condemn their citizens to the life of poverty that this woman and her fellow criminals  have done to nigerians that country would be made ungovernable by the masses.

look at how young people came out and burnt down and smashed up govt buildings here in the UK when the govt began cutting their allowances and increasing university fees - compare that to nigeria where there is no welfare system and 80% of the population live on less than a $1 a day !!!! this woman is a modern day marie antoinette - she flaunts her stolen wealth in the faces of nigerians and instead of being outraged some fools make excuses for her.

the funny thing is those fools defending her are gaining nothing from doing so - why are some nigerians so devoid of self respect?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Retired Rear Admiral Madueke owning 3 ships is very right.
One of the sons working with sahara group is very true.

There's no doubt that this family is rich.
Has she amassed more wealth since becoming the minister of Petroleun?? Absolutely. Without the shadow of a doubt!!

Offtopic. . .
Sahara group owns SO Avaiation.

Oya, make una piece the above information  together
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by kramer: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
What worries me is that these children might be the next to take the throne of power when they're parents leave, These are children who probably have no understanding of what it means to be poor or broke!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Arosa(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Poor Nigerians.God will come down from heaven to fight corruption for you. undecided
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pennywise:

In your dream. Top gun ko. Top gun ni. She was an office girl who came with a dubious degree from a third rate American University. SPDC gave her validation in error. She did no work of substance all her years in SPDC.

Even the degree she purportedly acquired was in doubt. Diezani was a male student in the record of the uni. It wont be the first case of impersonation by a government official. A proper investigation of her case remains pending
@ pennywise u may be right 2 some extend, I remembered sometimes last year NEXT newspaper did an investigation on her early carrier, Opening some can of worms which made her appear b4 d house of rep
That was the last we heard of d case
And for NEXT newspaper, They closed shop and out of business, To show u how powerful d cabal is
Lesson We Learnt: Don't start what u cannot finish
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by obowunmi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
maybe she used to be a MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
shaking my head
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by obowunmi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
cap28:

that's nigeria for you - a country where bandits, murderers, drug barons and ritualists are at the top while hardworking people remain on the bottom of society.

this woman and her overweight and undeserving children are feeding fat off the collective wealth of nigeria and yet some fools who are wallowing away in abject poverty continue to support her - shame on you.

Well stated.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
obowunmi:

maybe she used to be a MAN  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u suggesting there might be a trace of a phallus beneath that wrapper she wears?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

I normally don't castigate any regime but listen to urself

she was part of a policy that does not favour Nigerians and has no back up plan in it

Look at a typical Nigerian and show me why they are not angry.

In a resource rich country both in minerals and human. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PEOPLE and look at the people in government collecting 70 % OF THE COUNTRIES MONEY as salary

Lagos

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmouLI0Bnc-2PjV3X_63azMLd-5TLqD2lgM2yUm6xzKeg6LVHyag[/img]

Rivers

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRXHuour1b4l3Jp6C92Oi1aPNI1G11RA_yiSKNylhXjfhOXjuGsQ[/img]

abia

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrlMaBp2_I0KeIjNBPIzUtQvf5AIMB9Pg2L-YY1oe6sJvbX7pU[/img]

Baleysa

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwYDSFT4kAJRvuc1ilIKMGi-7SDah_Zw46CBpj_vhgYzaYUPDxsA[/img]

Just like the Babangida issue, you are wrong again! It was IBBs son that wedded Ikimis daughter and not the bereft of verisimilitiude story you posted there. Thats one take.

I was a very strong proponent of the anti-subsidy removal clan. I make bold to say so. all i was trying to say is that even if shes corrupt and all what not you cannot deduce that from investigating the lives of her children (step and biological) because her husband also has alot of money. What is wrong with that?

I also debunked the $23million house scandal for the falsehood that it portrays.

if someone like me who knows her and her family so well doesnt seem to be in support of their profligate lifestyle or policy then you should know i'm no sycophant.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by rickiross(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
And i went to primary school with hcer son, if only i knew then that they would be stealing like this i would have kept contact with him grin grin grin
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Vansnickers: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
It's things like this that annoy me, Pls let us  put all this Tribalism nonsense aside.
A majority of the ppl castigating this Woman will do worse if they are in her position, Bad-belle and Hypocrisy can kill.
This Woman was a big-shot in Shell for years, if a common Employee in Shell is very rich, what do you expect it to be the case of a former executive Director in Shell, do the Math.
Instead of being acrimonious  towads the real bloodmoney suckers e.g IBB and OBJ, that have made Nigeria the Dump it is Today,you are taking it out on a Woman just doing her Job.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
It is funny how likes of OBJ and IBB are not yet arrested in this country

that said, this thread is not about them but about the person in question.

Ask why likes of Otedola aka cabals are not arrested as well ?

Do you think sane people have time about what tribe IBB or OBJ is from ?

SMH for this Nation.

SMDH
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
If this family was in America, man and wife will be tried for corruption found guilty and given lenghty jail sentences with all their assets seized and forfeited to the state. In China, they will be shot. Here we are celebrating them. How can this country move forward
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by jaybee3(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pennywise:

If this family was in America, man and wife will be tried for corruption found guilty and given lenghty jail sentences with all their assets seized and forfeited to the state. In China, they will be shot. Here we are celebrating them. How can this country move forward
GBAM
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Ranks007,$25,000 is equivalent to how much in naira? Convert am them get back to me.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Arosa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
Who do I need to fucck to have a lifestyle like this in Naija?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by karlmax2: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
eGuerrilla:
Customs fingers Obasanjo, Ciroma in fuel subsidy scam
17/01/2012 19:29:00 Ini Ekott

Customs says it was compelled for years to clear imported petroleum products without documentation

The Nigeria Customs Service on Tuesday said what evolved into a monumental fraud in the management of the funds earmarked for fuel subsidy developed its root while former President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power and Adamu Ciroma was finance minister.

Testifying before a House of Representatives hearing on the management of funds allocated for fuel subsidy, customs officials said fuel importation procedures turned messy in 2002, a year to the end of Mr. Obasanjo's first term in office, when Mr. Ciroma's ministry directed customs to allow importers bring in fuel without documentation.

Julius Ndubuisi, a deputy comptroller general of customs, who appeared before the committee, said his service was “warned” sometime in 2002, by the federal ministry of finance, in a letter, not to press for documentations for petroleum imports to “avoid crisis.”

Such an arrangement, lawmakers believe, which allowed importation of undocumented petroleum products into Nigeria, triggered the era of manipulations in the payment of government subsidy.

The customs boss said the situation had not changed even today.

While the directive lasted, Mr. Ndubuisi said, importers had a field day as uninvoiced and undocumented refined petroleum imports were forced through Customs checkpoints at Nigerian ports.

The customs official's revelation has opened a new vista into the elaborate web of complications surrounding the importation and clearance of petroleum products annually, and government’s payment of trillions of naira in subsidy.

At the center of it all is the government-run Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC).

Besides the relatively known allegations that it facilitated overpayments of subsidy accruals, the corporation has been indicted by several reports and government officials, for maintaining a near-zero documentation of its petroleum imports, and the subsidy deductions it makes each year.

There are those, including former petroleum minister, Tam David-West, who argue that the subsidy payments - an enormous yoke borne by several administrations - do not exist, but that corruption does, with trillions of naira trickling into private pockets annually.

The customs service, , one of the key government institutions to testify, said the whole process of importation and clearance of petroleum products at the ports, and subsequent payments and deductions, were usually done in a mesh of secrecy, with a greater portion of the operations shielded from its officials.

A salient example is the non-existence of documentation and invoice of the imports, critical requirements before goods are cleared. Since 2002, the NNPC and affiliate agencies blatantly refused to provide documentations for the quantity of the imported refined products and efforts to get them to comply were resisted, the official said.

“In the case of imported PMS for example, there is documentation, the CBN excluded the product issuance. The only document attached during clearance is bill of landing that’s all,” said Mr. Ndubuisi, who represented the comptroller general at the hearing.

“Let me make it abundantly clear that whether goods are to pay duties or not, normal documentation has to be done. As we speak importations of PMS has no documentation. In fact the level of documentation we have is only by private marketers.”

The Customs said when it insisted that the laws be followed, several meetings were held  between the ministry of finance, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Customs Service, after which it was “warned’ in a letter from the ministry to steer clear.

“A technical committee of the CBN wrote to instruct us not to ask for those documentations. Circulars are here. The Federal Ministry of Finance also reinforced it when we insisted that extant guideline for import should be complied with. Among other things said was, enforcing it will cause crisis in the supply of petroleum products,” Mr. Ndubuisi told the lawmakers.

The Customs representative said as key as its services are to importation, the body had not idea of the quantity of imported products in the years past and can not vouch for actual presence of products in vessels that berthed at the Nigerian ports.

The remarks appear an indictment of the executive arm of government, and in particular, the ministry of finance, in the indiscretions within the petroleum sector as it involves the NNPC and affiliate bodies.

Current finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has repeatedly distanced the ministry from alleged misdeeds of the NNPC, particularly with respect to the arbitrary deductions of the subsidy at source by the corporation.

When the said letter was issued in 2002, Mr. Ciroma headed the ministry under the Obasanjo administration.

When contacted on Tuesday, Mr. Ciroma, a former governor of the Central Bank,  denied any wronging.

Although he said he knew nothing about what transpired at the House, he insisted he complied with the law in all actions he took while in office.

“It is not possible," he told Premium Times on the telephone. "I don’t know what happened at the House of Representatives. Nevertheless we always acted according to the law. In principle,  we did things were according to the law. We belonged to the old way of doing things,” he said.

He added : “We never followed anyone’s interest, not even the interest of Obasanjo.”

Mr. Obasanjo could not be reached for comments. Calls to his mobile telephone failed to connect.

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/index.php/news/3488-customs-fingers-olusegun-obasanjo-adamu-ciroma-in-fuel-subsidy-s.html

I have always knw that OBJ and chiroma are in this subsidy mess how can a president a country rule for 8 years without a petroleum minister no wonder he asked GEJ not to remove subsidy
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pennywise:

If this family was in America, man and wife will be tried for corruption found guilty and given lenghty jail sentences with all their assets seized and forfeited to the state. In China, they will be shot.[size=18pt] Here we are celebrating them. How can this country move forward[/size]

well said, see how people are loving this

it seems like insanity is worrying majority of Nigerians. My brother, lets allow them to be drowned in the euphoria that if their tribe man is super rich from the money meant for development for their region automatically= them being rich as well.

Lets just leave this people.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pennywise:

The problem with Nigeria is tribalism even here on NL,you can see the way some people are supporting her and also going as far to justfiy the president spending 1 billion for feeding.it's insane that these are the same poor people who can't even afford their daily meal talkless of counting millions or billions.It's a shame on those that support corrupt politicians.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Gbawe: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
OMO IBO:

Retired Rear Admiral Madueke owning 3 ships is very right.
One of the sons working with sahara group is very true.

There's no doubt that this family is rich.
Has she amassed more wealth since becoming the minister of Petroleun?? Absolutely. Without the shadow of a doubt!!

Offtopic. . .
Sahara group owns SO Avaiation.

Oya, make una piece the above information  together

Absolutely correct. My opinion also. I believe she has enriched herself massively while 'serving' Nigeria. Nonetheless, her children/step children would still look/act as they do now, as children of wealthy folks, even if she never took up a Government appointment.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by vanstanzy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
"WE DONT WANT NO PEACE, WE WANT EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE". MEN! THIS LIFE STYLE OF THEIR'S IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO ME AT ALL. ALL WE WANT IS AN IMPROVED STANDARD OF LIVING FOR OUR CITIZENRY, THAT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, IS IT?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mbaemeka(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Absolutely correct. My opinion also. I believe she has enriched herself massively while 'serving' Nigeria. Nonetheless, her children/step children would still look/act as they do now, as children of wealthy folks, even if she never took up a Government appointment.

[b]GBAM![/b]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by gokuu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
I wonder when we will start giving these thieving criminals the type of Jungle justice we give to common thieves.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
i pity for nigeria and nigerians. i regret ever finding myself in nigeria. what a waste of a country cry
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by chakula: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
gokuu:

I wonder when we will start giving these thieving criminals the type of Jungle justice we give to common thieves.

I have been asking this question for long yet no answer.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Diezani and Allison Madueke are stupendously rich no doubt and their children deserve all the comfort their money can buy. But there is sth immoral about a couple who did nothing for the wealth they parade other than parasitize the Nigerian state. This is the crux of my arguement. And anyone who comes here in their defence in the face of the consequent pervading hardship, poverty, crime and avoidable deaths in Nigeria today deserve to be lynched in any way possible.

Historically public officials who steal govt funds enjoy their loot in hiding b/c of fear of state recrimination. These days they openly flaunt it.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by chuksikem(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Am noy holding brief for the maduekes, but you all must be living in some sort of dreamland is you think somebody that retired as an executive director with SPDC cannot afford this kind of lifestyle, as in, those dudes are in money, real money, use the banks for example, an ED in a bank has 4 service cars assigned to him,all fueled and maintained by the bank.,the bank pays 60-80% of the ward/children's  school fees, plus accomodation, jeeez, wot of the allowances and profit sharingany body that retired as an ED and is responsible when it comes to spending money CAN NEVER be poor again,

Moreover the husband is still a bros when it comes to money and influence, so cut them some slack, its their money, let them spend it judiciously jor, 99% of us here will do more harm if we were in her, just die d disscussion
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pennywise(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
Do you think being an ED in SPDC is like being ED in NNPC?. What do you think is the salary of a director in SPDC and how long was she there. What background did she have. Nothing

What lifestyle do you see other retired EDs of the SPDC having?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by karpentar: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Amazing, really unbelievable. So when you point out the abberant , extravagant and most certainly corruption related life style of a serving minister in a democratic country - you will be labelled a tribalist!! What is wrong with these ijaw people?

There is nothing wrong with Ijaw people. I only ask that the story should be balanced. Show me pictures of Obasanjo and IBB sons. Or are the sons living in poverty? I am also waiting for Tinubu kids pictures. Don't forget the thieving Yoruba oil subsidy cabals, their pictures, please!!! Tribalists.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by kizito96(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Don't you see how shapeless all her children look?. A bunch of family thieves
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by KnowAll(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
There is nothing wrong with Ijaw people
Ijaw never see wealth b4, I here say  Ijaw goons are driving Feraris and Lamboginis around Abuja, I no no wether na true, na jist dem jist me oh! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.