Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle (68066 Views)

Oil Minister Double Standards: Photos Of Son's Private Jet Lifestyle - / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle / Dezeani Allison Madueke`s Double Standard: Pics Of Sons Private Jet Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by cynthiafred67(f): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Too much money, look at how fat and shaples that one looks, they need to buy him a gym joor. *Smh*
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by selingel: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
May GOD have mercy!
If their hand are not clean, judgement awaits them, someday. No matter how long!.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by onila(f): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
make she live in misery? Even David west who was a minister many years ago lives in opulence. At least we can trace her history to shell. definitely well paid with some change on the side, tell me if u can trace the wealth of many others past and present.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by yunafa(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
no problem, when i get there my own children would bring designers like gucci, givenchy, tom ford, marc jacobs, donna karan, estee lauder and all their descendants (who would be running d affairs of their various designer outfits) to nigeria as per friends' level!!!!!!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Amalaaba: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
I want to say that i don't agree with the life style of these children whether that of Allison or other top government officials. I think they are extremely reckless.

I however don't have evidence that the Minister stole money. She was born into a very rich family and as a Director in SHELL she was earning a huge amount of money. I can tell you some junior managers in some of these oil companies earn more than N2 million per month, talk less of a Director. In addition, the husband is extremely rich. By the way, is that her biological (or step) son?

The corruption in Nigeria is so massive that we find it difficult to trust anyone,

Why are all our leaders who claim to love us so much not educating their children in our schools, that they organize for us? They don't attend the hospital they build for us! Why?

We don't have leaders, but wicked exploiters.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Toronto123: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
Is he single? cheesy
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Toronto123: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dbanj sha, Anywhere there is money he is there. Typical Yoruba man! Enjoy my brother!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Her salary and allowances as a Minister should be enough to provide them with such luxuries. She doesnt have to steal to put her son in a private jet.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Honeycity(f): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
whats the relationship btw Alison and Chris aire owner of a jewelry coy in US?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by niyimat(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
My own take abt this is simple, am indifferent. Come to think of it; if my friend's father died and I am there to console him, who I go ahead and say I know how you feel? The question is Has my father died B4? So, how do I know exactly how he feels. Human behavior can never be predicted with regards to circumstances and opportunities. we all like better things it's natural with us,, but there should be limitation and reasonable standards set by individuals. I do not support using our commonwealth for extravagant life style,but if U and I are in there shoes, who we have behaved differently, only time will tell.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by monex(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pukkah:

This is obscene and this is what we have been trying to say while morons continue to tribalize the issue. This woman should come out and defend this and the mansion in Austria.

What good is there in this woman? She is incompetent and she is also alleged to be stealing? Huh

Who will save Nigeria from Nigerians?
defend what? defend that her children are living an extravagant life shocked grin You are very funny.

The issue of the house in Austria (which she has already responded to) would have been better. I am not defending her and I personally think she will be involved in a lot of corrupt practices but that is my opinion. I can't ask her why her son is dining with celebrities and eating to obesity. Nigerians naturally hate rich people so once you prosecute a rich person, people will always celebrate.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Osama10(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
This is peculiar to all of them, why am I not surprised?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Novice1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
Look at them all looking like overfed pigs. Overfed on people's sweat and suffering.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by kaysy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
this thread must not leave the front page, plzzzzzzz

forever and ever
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Obiagu1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
Is Rear Admiral Allison Madueke, a former governor of Anambra State, a poor man?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
Why are you all doing this to my family and I. That Jet was given to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ by my father on my 23rd birthday. You all should get rich like my family or die trying!
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Wexelion(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
If she was your mama at least you guyz won't be shouting like this,Nairaland sef.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Wexelion(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Why are you all doing this to my family and I. That Jet was given to ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ by my father on my 23rd birthday. You all should get rich like my family or die trying!

eeh,no allow me blast you from behind.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by francis247(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pukkah:

Envy?  I now believe that some of you need assistance.
even you envy sef. hmmm, guy, take am easyo bkos d tin dey kil pas high BP.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by mrperfect(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Thank God for their lifes.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Bawss1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Too much money, look at how fat and shaples that one looks, they need to buy him a gym joor. *Smh*

Player hating are we?
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
NO Comment! But nigeria is in big "SHIT"
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pukkah: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
francis247:

even you envy sef. hmmm,  guy, take am easyo bkos d tin dey kil pas high BP.

On this forum, it's so easy to recognize the wheat and the chaff.

However, while the wheat is in short supply, the chaff circulates in abundant and almost limitless proportions. What a sad commentary on the country's educational and values systems.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Truth3: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
The allegations posted here are not all factual, I KNOW for a fact that the pictures showing cash are from a Fundraising venture in the states. The monies were not kept by anyone in the picture. The fundraiser was done for a community service organization, yet they are posted here to "prove" corruption. This should make you really think and question the propaganda you are reading. The pictures were stolen to paint the picture these people want you to see.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by aljharem(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
karpentar:

There is nothing wrong with Ijaw people. I only ask that the story should be balanced. Show me pictures of Obasanjo and IBB sons. Or are the sons living in poverty? I am also waiting for Tinubu kids pictures. Don't forget the thieving Yoruba oil subsidy cabals, their pictures, please!!! Tribalists.

you seem to be thinking like a goat. No one is saying anything is wrong with any group.

So because OBJ and IBB are one the most corrupt Nigerian, it means we should also make them a role model and follow them like a sheep ?

If OBJ and IBB jump off a stole money, it means according to ur logic that the next set of leaders too should steal because IBB and OBJ were not Ijaw ?

Ain't ijaws meant to show the way ?

ain't Ijaws meant to show the true meaning of leadership and make the whole country applaud the Ijaws ?

so because OBJ and IBB we happen to be yoruba and hausa misruled, it means if Ijaw to get there they must misrule as well ?

See logic. SMH
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Pukkah: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
alj harem:

you seem to be thinking like a goat. No one is saying anything is wrong with any group.

So because OBJ and IBB are one the most corrupt Nigerian, it means we should also make them a role model and follow them like a sheep ?

If OBJ and IBB jump off a stole money, it means according to your logic that the next set of leaders too should steal because IBB and OBJ were not Ijaw ?

Ain't ijaws meant to show the way ?

ain't Ijaws meant to show the true meaning of leadership and make the whole country applaud the Ijaws ?

so because OBJ and IBB we happen to be yoruba and hausa misruled, it means if Ijaw to get there they must misrule as well ?

See logic. SMH

Some people are worse than goats; stop breaking sweat on them. Ask what their tribes have benefited from Jonathan being in power. It's pathetic that some Nigerians still pander to ethnicity even when it is well-known that poverty and hunger know no religion or tribe. The existence of such people makes the already difficult task of redeeming Nigeria even more difficult.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by tee2011: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
The whole subsidy money was spent by the petroleum minister herself and family, remember the issue of private  mansion nothing has been said about it up till now. The wicked shall not go unpunished, sooner or later their secret will be revealed.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by MrPolitico: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
[size=20pt] This article is shaped by photos, several of which have nothing to do with the so-called "lifestyle" of those pictured. The pictures with the individuals holding up money clearly depict them wearing the same polo style shirts with an American university logo. These were from a fundraising event that did not benefit any of the participants. It is easy to sensationalize things when you have no idea where they come from. [/size]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by cityofsin: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
I know the Maduekes on a first hand basis. The children in the pictures are my good friends. I have a lot to say.

First off, they are GOOD people and are very very seperate from the affairs of their parents. None of the children there are direct children of the petroleum minister.

Next, there has been wealth before she was in government. She has been in the oil industry for a very long time. Their father too has been wealthy for decades.

The only luxury you see there that is not theirs, which they can still afford without the government, is the private jet. Should politicians be given private jets?? I do not think they should but that is different arguement.

The only thing that might be wrong with these pictures is that it may be insensitive to flaunt their wealth esp because they are children of politicians. However, none of uploaded the pics to nairaland, it was on their facebook or wherever else to share with their friends. The op violated their privacy and thats the only wrongdoing here.

To my last point, no matter what your financial situation is, someone is always jealous and envious of you. For the Maduekes, Adenugas etc it is the middle class people posting here on nairaland. to the middle class people, it is the villagers in rural nigeria.

Thats all!!!

1 Like

Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
I read this story few months ago. . .

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/9866/33/ex-ministerojo-madueke-son-allegely-beats-lady-sil.html

Days after Ufoma, a Nigerian model and actress raised public attention to what she called public assault by aides of Hon. Kuforiji, the Speaker of the Lagos House of Assembly- the son of former head of Navy is already in the middle of a controversy also bothering on assault and injury.

Ugonna, son of ADMIRAL ALLISON MADUEKE (former head of Navy) and the step son to current minister of petroleum MRS DIEZANI ALLISON MADUEKE is still in the books of men of the Bar Beach police station, Victoria Island.They want him to explain reasons behind his unpalatable actions last weekend.

The heavily built University of Maryland (USA) graduate was said to have brutalize a young lady at the opening of opening of Volar by Vutton in VI on Saturday 13 November 2010.

The misunderstanding between Ugonna and the said lady started when she tried entering the section of the club where He (Ugonna) and his friends were rollicking with expensive choice drinks and hot chics.

We gathered that the young man who is one of the biggest spenders in Lagos hangouts was ‘high in the spirit’ after taking a lot of drinks and spent amount close to a million Niara with his friends (Who are mostly silverspoon kids from the UK and USA)

Sources told us that it was a brutal experience for the lady over a small issue.

“If you see this dude. He is fat and stocky, using his power to cause bodily harm on a female. After failed attempts to rectify the problems with the club operators (because the guy was spending so much money all they could say was “sorry ma” and “can we offer you a drink”),disclosed our source

The young lady contacted the Lagos commissioner of police and three police vehicles full off officers came to the club. Ugonna was shouting obscene words and yelling ” bring the f, king DPO to me”, ”Ill call my chief security officers”, and continued to rant “Do you know who I am”. After 15 minutes of him tussling with the about 10 officers he was whisked away by a friend then later came back to retrieve his vehicle.

The young lady suffered bruised chins(ankles) a swollen lip and bruised knee causing a limp. She had to later seek medical attention.
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by Truth3: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
[size=20pt]The false pretenses that the fundraising money pictures were posted under lead me to question the validity of any of the pictures or the story I have read, WHERE IS THE REAL PROOF?[/size]
Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by crackhouse(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
I don't like commenting on issues like this anymore cos i am tired of too much talk talk. It's only on the internet we like expressing our anger or annoyance. Nigeria is full of talkatives, everyday talk talk and no action, especially the Online talkatives. I am tired of reading and listening to all this, whenever u guys are ready for action, just call me. I am ever ready to take my grievances to the appropriate places and not online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.