Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary (1878 Views)

Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / KPMG Entry-Level Salary / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by eddy2009(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
Guys,
what is the salary of Bank PHB like? i will like to knw because i ve an interview with them next wk and would like to bargain within the range? any info could be appreciated. hw is their interview format like? thanx alot.

edward_onoshama@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by IVY4U(f): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2007
I really dont have an idea of what they pay, but i had an interview with them last week. they would ask u to tell them about urself ; u are expected to tell them all about urself including ur family background,how many are u in ur family,what ur parents and ur siblings do, try to make it look attractive alittle. You have to know almost all about the bank,d MD, Chairman etc, the latest news about them, etc. U will be ask to tell them about ur field of study,how it would be relevant in the bank. where u can fit in if u get d job; simply say anywhere-is an expo. All i could remember,not much left and i think u can handle dat. Must of the quest would determine if u are experienced or not. try as much as u can to be composed,not too serious,but not equally relax. I was given these expo after my interview. hope u find this useful. best of luck dearie.
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by ceceters: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2007
Pls does anyone have any news after the bank phb interview we had last week in PH?
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by justlaw(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2007
hello landers,

plssssssssssssssssssss, how did u people apply to the BANK PHB?

plssssssssssssss, kindly help us out too, so that we took can apply.

thankssssssssssssss.
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by eneyesan(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2007
Ceceters, i also did my interview in portharcourt last wk on the 6th and i was called on the 8th for my medical letter.I also did my medicals dat monday and i am presently awaiting the medical report.
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by ceceters: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hello eneyesan,

How did it go?
Do u know if thats all they will recruit from that interview?
Were u told anything about coming back d next monday immediately after your interview?
Please reply.
Thanx.
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by eneyesan(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2007
hi ceceters, i wasnt asked to come back on monday after the interview. bt they sent me a text message on monday to come to their office from 12noon to pick up my pre employment medical letter. i am still waiting to hear from them. i also dont know if dat is all they will be taking,bt i hope nt cos we were told dat we were only abt 10 dat was called for dat medicals,and for a regional recruitment,i expect it to be more. lets keep our fingers crossed hopefully there will be another batch. here is my number 08036880028
Re: Bank Phb Salary Entry Level Salary by eddy2009(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
I ASKED YOU GUYS TO ASSIST IN THE SALARY RATIO SO I WILL KNW WHAT TO SAY WHEN I FACE THE PANEL BT U GUYS ARE GOING THE OTHER WAY. AM NT IN THE SAME SET AS YOU GUYS. MINE IS JUST INTERVIEW HERE IN LAGOS. GIMME A CALL OR POST IT HERE.
THANKS
eddy_onoshama@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Diya Fatimilehin Pay? / UBA Recruits: Management Trainees / Anyone Heard Of Hr Indexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.