Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? (3673 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by silvaspecs: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
While at work Today, my girlfriend and I got chating and she had become a MUmu for some guy (me) to the extend that she has done dis and that, it then downed on me that I'd likewise gone extreme in my sacrifises/doings, cos of love, like walking outa my apartment by 2am midnight to her place just because I woke from sleep and was missing her, Quite I interestin r the others I've done. Could you kindly state @least one of yours?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Dyt(f): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
i left him
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nothing.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
I fell in love.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
Thats crazy?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
Not only crazy but very stoopid.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Fainted.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Fainted.

I saw 2 babes walkin: black & White and I went for the black one. She waz too fat angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by richy5(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
silvaspecs:

While at work Today, my girlfriend and I got chating and she had become a MUmu for some guy (me) to the extend that she has done dis and that, it then downed on me that I'd likewise gone extreme in my sacrifises/doings, cos of love, like walking outa my apartment by 2am midnight to her place just because I woke from sleep and was missing her, Quite I interestin r the others I've done. Could you kindly state @least one of yours?
u NO GET WORK, YOU WAN KILL YASELF ON NAIJA BABES
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by slimyem: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
never done nothing outside ordinary.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by KateSpade(f): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
gained 10lbs [which is a big deal since I used to be overweight] and straightened my hair for the first time in 9 years.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yeah like Roki said,falling in love is the craziest thing I've done for love.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by sexlog(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Once woo a girl for eighteen months. When she eventually told me she love me, it was as if i heard the word "love" for the first time.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by tellwisdom: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love?

Yanshing a Naija gurl angry angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrCork17: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Big Mistake! undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dated her for a year without intimacy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrCork17: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

Dated her for a year without intimacy

Mynd_44 link.  A year?  Bro, at least you are Gayy and Proud! wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Scash(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Told a guy that didn"t love me that I LOVED HIM.
The worst was that I was crying wen i told him.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrCork17: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
Scash:

Cried over me? Sweeery am touched! cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mynd_44 link.  A year?  Bro, at least you are Gayy and Proud! wink
Guy get of my D!ck I ain't ga-y
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by slimyem: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Scash:

I can imagine!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
I walked 300 miles just to kiss Cindy. This waz early last year! wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hope your legs fell off
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
Bought a car for her on her name, Couldnt get it back after break-up  . Stu-pid me "Then".  angry

Co-signed for her Condo which she now live with her current lazy boyfriend.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by SAFO(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
I stalked a girl once at her apartments. I thought she was trying to play me for another dude so I posted up in her apartments at night trying to catch her. Come to find out it wasn't a guy but another girl.

Ever since then, I treated women like shit. Just used them for my personal gains. That was until I met my wife. She's probably the best thing that every happened to me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Probably? Not sure yet huh?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by SAFO(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
Life ain't over yet bruh. I could meet Lauren London tomorrow, you never know.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Bought a car for her on her name, Couldnt get it back after break-up  . Stu-pid me "Then".  angry

Co-signed for her Condo which she now live with her current lazy boyfriend.
Intresting
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by sexlog(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
@scash, u reminded me a girl i once date out of pity, for she told me she loved me and was shedding tears. I felt for her, i had to pretend to love her in return. @reality101, u try!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Njgirl1: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

I saw 2 babes walkin: black & White and I went for the black one. She waz too fat angry
even when the thread has nothing to do with race u must always bring in race, so whats ur problem i could counsel u.
Did ur parents send u to an all white skul where u were constanly dissed?
U said u are biracial, did ur oyibo parent tell u realy terrible stories about black people?
Tel me i could help u, sister to brother.
@post lol craziest thing hmm let me think.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
Point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) / Henry Is Dying In Silence / Meet Maria Jose Cristerna The Vampire Lady *viewers Discretion*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.