Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Naija In Belarus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija In Belarus (35708 Views)

Any Naija In Kuwait'abt 2 Fly 2 D Almighty Dinar World Strongest Money Country / Naija In Southy: My Ongoing Experience. / Naija In Slovenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija In Belarus by sunky644(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hello Mr moderator, why did u hide my post? All I requested was that Ludab should please send the Czech republic schools package to my email (sunky644@gmail.com). In what way ve I done something wrong, is it a crime to request info so as to get an affordable and quality PhD program?
Re: Naija In Belarus by wurajone(f): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2012
stchrischu: I have a junior brother thats travelling to belarus to play football.I live in Germany but i dont want him to go there but he has made up his mind to travel by all means and with all the comments i have read .I think am scared.
He doesnt have the patience to remain in 9ja but im my mind i know he will suffer there. I need advise from somebody out there please

Funny how this boys reason.my junior brother left for belarus some months back after all the advice given to stop him..ask him about belarus now and he'll tell you its a no go area.now he's back in Naija and planning to come to netherlands for his masters soon.
Re: Naija In Belarus by wurajone(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2012
sunky644: Hello Mr moderator, why did u hide my post? All I requested was that Ludab should please send the Czech republic schools package to my email (sunky644@gmail.com). In what way ve I done something wrong, is it a crime to request info so as to get an affordable and quality PhD program?

kiss kiss No be crime my brother
Re: Naija In Belarus by sunky644(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
wurajone:

kiss kiss No be crime my brother
Thanks joo my sister.
Re: Naija In Belarus by homeboy232(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2012
@jerola, which school do u apply for invitation??student are stil traveling to belarus wit invitation letter, depending on the school, embassy wil start operation by september, cable visa stil on til mid August, official letter wil stop by september 1, maybe u got ur invitation from bsuir, u have to wait until they start operation in abuja...u should av applied through any of there reprentatives, nowadays, dont expect 50% visa guarantee if u apply direct on ur own, alot of students constituting nuisance, most of naija students always migrate to western europe after one year in belarus, ur chance of visa is very slim, all dis ukraine agents as destroy the whole thing, not using their time to screen students, all they care abt is money,because dat is the only work for international students in ukraine.... that is why ukraine govt change there policy last year........better apply through a representatives....belarus representatives are placed on conditions, i.e, students must be serious and ready to study...there is no work in belarus, wages are too low, but schools in belarus are more recognise and better than schools in georgia, tbilisi, batumi......
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
@jerola go to www.mfa.gov.by and u will see this; Embassy Of The Republic Of Belarus In Nigeria>their address; sheraton abuja hotel, room317, ladi kwali street, maitama, Abuja...their number; +234 809 234 9803..Email ; nigeria@mfa.gov.by....you can get your student visa when you arrive in belarus at the minsk international airport, from now till the end of august 2012. because starting from 1st of september 2012, the consular office at minsk international airport,belarus will stop issueing visa to citizens of countries that have belarus embassy.Take Note; if you want to get your visa upon arrival , then book turkishairline ,cos they dont require transit visa.you must inform the school or the school representative at least 6 days before depature and u have to scan and send copy of your air ticket to the school or school representative via email.So that the school or school representative will prepare documents necessary for to get your visa upon arrival and to also inform the immigration officers about your arrival…if you wanna get your visa from the embassy in Nigeria, u must go wit statement of account and all other necessary documents...NOTE; when travelling to belarus, u must have at least 4000$ cash with you.the immigration officers in belarus will ask u of it when you arrive.they will count your money, and if its not complete or dont have enough cash ,they may deport u, BUT GOD FORBID!!!.....i wish you well
Re: Naija In Belarus by dloy(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2012
My advice for you all is to apply to vibetsk state medical school,the school r more advanced than grodno & belarassian state medical university.To add to my point vibetsk is the free trade zone to germany,uk,china and other parts of the world,industrial activities like electronics,pharmaceuticals as well as oil exploration are synonymous to vitebsk,students also enjoy tourisms in vitebsk.i think jobs are more in this city and u might be lucky,u can also invest in importation of those products like electronics to nigeria if u've got the funds.life in minsk is more complicated and expensive.
For more info visit the school website
www.vgmu.vitebsk.by

To know more about vitebsk o'blast
visit their official website
www.vitebsk.by

That's my 1cent and note i'm NOT an agent,u dont need them.
Good luck.
Cheers
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
i applied for a student visa last month tru an aggent....bt am yet to receive my invitation letter as oda medical student has received theres...bt am yet to receive mine ..though am not goin for medicine....pls wat could be d delay nd how long does it take to issue an invitation frm belarus
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
jay di: i applied for a student visa last month tru an aggent....bt am yet to receive my invitation letter as oda medical student has received theres...bt am yet to receive mine ..though am not goin for medicine....pls wat could be d delay nd how long does it take to issue an invitation frm belarus
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=jay di][/quote]

@jay di , it depends on the school your agent applied. For grodno state medical university it takes between 10-14 days.i think vitebsk and gomel state medical university takes up to 30days..when did the agent apply and what school?
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
@jay di, did the agent ask of money before applying for you..is the agent in nigeria or belarus
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
@trulove....no,no money was asked...odas dat applied for medicine are leaving dis weekend.....we dat applied for oda courses are yet to receive our invitation...nd by 1st septmember d consulate here will resume fully...just wondering wat might be d delay ...
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
jay di: @trulove....no,no money was asked...odas dat applied for medicine are leaving dis weekend.....we dat applied for oda courses are yet to receive our invitation...nd by 1st septmember d consulate here will resume fully...just wondering wat might be d delay ...

have you asked the agent why de delay?…try and call him and see what his reply is gonna be...you can apply to another school now there is time,cos from 1st of september you wont be allowed to get your visa upon arrival, you will have to get it from their embassy in abuja..what course do u wanna study
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
@jay di, u can check dis schools; belarusian state university www.bsu.by, grodno state university www.grsu.by, belarusian state economic university www.bseu.by, belarusian national technical university www.bntu.by, belarusian state university of informatics and radio electric www.bsuir.by, belarusian state technological university www.bstu.unibel.by , vitebsk state technological university www.vstu.by
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
@true love are u in belarus....get me ur e-email so dat i can send u d name of d skool...
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
@jay di, my email address is k.benson44@yahoo.com
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
[quote author=jay di]@true love are u in belarus....

@jay di, am not in belarus
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
av sent u d mail...are u also goin to belarus....wat time does it take d school i e-miled u issue an invitation
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
@jay di, i just checked my mail, i saw your message.i intend going to belarus to study, but not de school you applied to. mine is grodno state medical university, i applied to de school but de school insisted dat i should apply through their official agent...his name is Dr mohammad farooq, he told told me that he can also get study invitation letter for non medical course.he told me dat he doesnt only base on medical study invitation...i will forward the mail he sent me , to your email address...he doesnt charge for invitation while your in nigeria, you only pay him when you arrive.
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
so av u gotten ur letter yet...
Re: Naija In Belarus by truelovecom: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
@jay di , i have sent the mail to your email address...i have not sent the admission requirements to him yet, am still thinking about de country(belarus)..am stil having double mind, and considering de fact dat theirs no work for international students..…and about de invitation he said it takes between 10-14days
Re: Naija In Belarus by onatisi(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2012
truelove.com:
@jay di , i have sent the mail to your email address...i have not sent the admission requirements to him yet, am still thinking about de country(belarus)..am stil having double mind, and considering de fact dat theirs no work for international students..…and about de invitation he said it takes between 10-14days
PLS PLS PLS I AM BEGGING YOU DONT TRY BELARUS.IF YOU DO ,YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT PPL WARNED YOU.SAFE JOURNEY
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2012
@onatisi..so wats wrong wit belarus if i may ask......i want to belive every1 has 1 or 2 reason to travel to where he/she wants to go to...
Re: Naija In Belarus by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2012
jay di: @onatisi..so wats wrong wit belarus if i may ask......i want to belive every1 has 1 or 2 reason to travel to where he/she wants to go to...
i have been there once ,i have made mistakes in my travel experiences and i always advice ppl to learn from other ppl mistakes not everyone will have the grace of God i had and have to have finally made it ,some ppl may never recover their destinies.better to be forewarned and forearmed ,i wont say much,i had the same kind of spirit u have now when i was in nigeria but like i said i thank God ,i wont say more than this on this topic .LEARN FROM OTHERS NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2012
okay just 1 reason why i shldnt go there atleast...if u are warning some1 dont u give reason for dat person to see

1 Like

Re: Naija In Belarus by homeboy232(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Belarus is 100% okay for study purpose, i wonder why some fools who went there to hustle wil come here and talk jass, trying to discourage those who want to study in belarus....schools in belarus are european standard, they ar under cologna system, which u can work wit ur certificate in 124 countries.........as far as they ar under cologna system, to tell with those who are here to discourage responsible students...........nonsense hustlers,
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
@homeboy...d tin tire me oh....thanks for ur post....we nigerians are alys looking for countries where we can pick quick dollars on d street...is not easy everywhere....he who is travelin shuld av a reason for travelin....
Re: Naija In Belarus by jaydi1: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2012
jay di: @homeboy...d tin tire me oh....thanks for ur post....we nigerians are alys looking for countries where we can pick quick dollars on d street...is not easy everywhere....he who is travelin shuld av a reason for travelin....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers, Civilians Involved In Accident In Umuahia (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.