Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat (5185 Views)

5 Types Of Girls We Guys Should Avoid. / Nigerian Girls We Love And Hate / Girls, We Need To Understand Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
I realized Naija girls have big tummy and all. Nigerian women should avoid eating garri and soup, fufu etc and eat like French women who hardly eat fat food
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
For the first time ever,u make sense. angry
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr Cork smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by millco88(f): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

I realized Naija girls have big tummy and all. Nigerian women should avoid eating garri and soup, fufu etc and eat like French women who hardly eat fat food

you're growing on me onila
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
This girl needs deliverance oh wait do I see Mr Cork? Perfect family
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Scash(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
cry Woe unto the day a fool was born.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
I like this girl smiley

Hey Scash
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

I like this girl smiley

Hey Scash

you like females who look like male? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
Buzz off dawg
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
This Mr Cork is a nuisance
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MrCork17: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_4. Bro your picture tells a story. Have u ever theif chicken? Don’t lie! undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Who says French women don't eat fatty food?

The French diet is actually similar to the American diet - lot's of pastries, et cetera. But the French are healthier than the Americans. Why? They don't eat in a hurry: they take their time, and talk over meals. This improves metabolism.

Do your research!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mynd_4. Bro your picture tells a story. Have u ever theif chicken? Don’t lie! undecided
Yes I do that every day. Next question
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MissyB3(f): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
Scash:

cry Woe unto the day a fool was born.
Rotfl!!! Seconded!  grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Thirded (not correct but what the heck)
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Missy_B:

Rotfl!!! Seconded!  grin

I see your angry because I said those dark skinned girls are prettier than you. grin I see yr self esteem have never been the same since.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by MissyB3(f): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
onila:

I see your angry because I said those dark skinned girls are prettier than you.  grin I see yr self esteem have never been the same since.
Huh?
Child, you've been polluting NL, and Scash's comment was just too appropriate, I had to second it.  cheesy
Don't get it twisted, we are all not Onila the . . . wink
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Missy_B:

Huh?
Child, you've been polluting NL, and Scash's comment was just too appropriate, I had to second it.  cheesy
Don't get it twisted, we are all not Onila the . . . wink

and the twinny girl who thinks shes all that
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
Common Missy don't desend to her level
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Bro you look scary no offense
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by onila(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Bro you look scary no offense

LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Funny
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
No bro not that way. Is it the camera, weather or just the way you are?
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat
Bullshit!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by ronkebp(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ pOSTER, IS IT COPY THE WAY THEY EAT, OR COPY THE WAY THEY EXERCISE??

I think most Nigerian ladies will not be on the big side, if they workout to maintain their shape.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

No bro not that way. Is it the camera, weather or just the way you are?
Took it with a phone
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nigerian women should avoid eating garri and soup, fufu etc
Bullshit!

"Dont smoke and open a thread. If you are to smoke, dont open a thread. If you are to open a thread, dont smoke!"
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by ARareGem(f): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
^Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Mynd_44 got ya
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
OMG Mr cork is so funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by LaParisienne(f): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

Who says French women don't eat fatty food?

The French diet is actually similar to the American diet - lot's of pastries, et cetera. But the French are healthier than the Americans. Why? They don't eat in a hurry: they take their time, and talk over meals. This improves metabolism.

Do your research!

Your post is misleading. From my first hand experience, french women are among the slimest in Europe. The french diet is nothing like the american diet. They drink coffee in tiny cups, their bread is very light, they eat a lot of veggies and they hardly eat junk food. They also excercise a lot by walking and cycling.

Do your research correctly!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls We Should Copy The Way French Women Eat by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / I Went To Visit Titilayo And She Unzips My Trouser And She Starts.... (pics) / Black Is Beautiful,what Is Your Take On This Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.