Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (80152 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / The Prettiest African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Wbong: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
I will say Jamaica

3 Likes

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by omega25red(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
i would say cuba/haiti/ dominican republic
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jamaica? Oh lawd

Dominican Republic,T&T n Bahamas
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
this is sooo tough!! all of the islands are full of beauty but i'll have to say:

Jamaica, T&T and Haiti.  kiss
although all of us caribbean ppl are one  kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by millco88(f): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, Bajans. Then you got Jamaicans, Trinis, Grenada, Haitians, etc. . .Haitian and Jamaican chics remind me alot about Nigerian chics.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
i get the feelings ppl are/ and will be just naming countries.  lipsrsealed

@milco and how do Jamaicans and Haitians remind you of Nigerian women?
you ever meet a caribbean person before?  undecided
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by millco88(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i get the feelings ppl are/ and will be just naming countries.  lipsrsealed

@milco and how do Jamaicans and Haitians remind you of Nigerian women?
you ever meet a caribbean person before?  undecided

Similar look and culture. I sometimes mistaken Haitians/Jamaicans for Nigerian chics. And yes (LOL) I have met a caribbean before.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
millco88:

Similar look and culture. I sometimes mistaken Haitians/Jamaicans for Nigerian chics. And yes (LOL) I have met a caribbean before.

hmmm. . .i disagree but ok.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
+Puerto Ricans

Exactly there's no diff between Haitians, Jamaicans and Nigerian women. Even the environment are just the same
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
REALITY101:

+Puerto Ricans

Exactly there's no diff between Haitians, Jamaicans and Nigerian women. Even the environment are just the same

^^ obviously know nothing about the caribbean.

let the ignorance begin.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by agiboma(f): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
definetly Grenada
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by millco88(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Them Puerto Ricans and Domincan mamacitas in Spanish Harlem be lookin' hella sexy.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
agiboma:

definetly Grenada

YES!! pretty girls!! kiss kiss
St.Martinique girls are pretty hot too.  kiss

PANAMANIAN (practically spanish speaking Jamos tongue) girls are niiiice!! cool.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Ilamina(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jamaican has some very beautiful black women like real black women -Carla Campbell and yendi Phillips
Trinidad-most of the trini girls I have met in toronto are very beautiful. Most of the world beauty queens in the carribean are from Trinidad

Bahamas ke?? the Bahamian girls I know are lipsrsealed
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
MZD you don't need to attack me to make a point. I know you're mad cuz I mentioned Jamaica. I mentioned 4 countries, I have been to 3 of em except Dominican Republic btw I don't need to live in a country to observe their beauty. You don't need to agree with me but you can ignore my bitter n truthful ignorance. The only difference between Jamaican women and other African women is the accent take or live it. I would have added a particular tribe in Nigeria that are just Jamaican look alike but I don't wanna start some tribal war here.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Wbong: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
st lucia also
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by SAFO(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2012
Dated a girl from Trinidad before and she was fine as hell. Puerto Ricans and Dominican mamis are fine as well.

The wifey and I are supposed to be going to Antigua for our Anniversary, so that should be fun. Hopefully I can get away with some booty watching. grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by claremont(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2012
I'm yet to see a cute and well-mannered Jamaican lady; the few I have met have come across as an epitome of ugliness in the exterior, whilst being vile, uncouth, and down-right disgusting in the interior. The well-known so-called Jamaican-American female here on Nairaland typifies this description in its entirety! grin

1 Like

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by millco88(f): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2012
Jamaica Avenue chics > Jamaican chics (LOL)
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 19, 2012
@ SAFO trini babes are hot indeed!! cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 19, 2012
Strength is in numbers i see!! grin

millco88:

Jamaica Avenue chics >  Jamaican chics (LOL)

hmmm.

@ Reality!  grin dude kill the lecture. I don't care how you feel about Jamaican ppl or how "Nigerian some of us look", all I am SAYING is you don't know ANYTHING about the caribbean. Period and I'm not going to debate or argue about that so save the reply.

claremont:

I'm yet to see a cute and well-mannered Jamaican lady; the few I have met have come across as an epitome of ugliness in the exterior, whilst being vile, uncouth, and down-right disgusting in the interior. The well-known so-called Jamaican-American female here on Nairaland typifies this description in its entirety! grin

A WEEK LATER AND SOMEBODY IS STILL HURTING I SEE!!  kiss kiss and Claremont, hunny i have seen your picture  grin and you DEFINITELY cannot talk about ANYBODY'S looks with your peanut shaped head and bi-focals. Seriously  wink Bro, if i looked like you I'd be mad @ God myself and declare myself an atheist.  kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by WAVixen: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2012
omega25red:

Omega25red,

long time, wonder why one can't contact one privately on NL without stalking their posts. grin

you left your post on travel section hanging o, its been a while.

want to get in touch. Pls give me a shout at my username at yahoo.

look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by WAVixen: 4:31am On Jan 19, 2012
omega25red:

Omega25red,

long time, wonder why one can't contact one privately on NL without stalking their posts. grin

you left your post on travel section hanging o, its been a while.

want to get in touch. Pls give me a shout at my username at yahoo.

look forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Strength is in numbers i see!! grin

hmmm.

@ Reality!  grin dude kill the lecture. I don't care how you feel about Jamaican ppl or how "Nigerian some of us look", all I am SAYING is you don't know ANYTHING about the caribbean. Period and I'm not going to debate or argue about that so save the reply.

A WEEK LATER AND SOMEBODY IS STILL HURTING I SEE!!  kiss kiss and Claremont, hunny i have seen your picture  grin and you DEFINITELY cannot talk about ANYBODY'S looks with your peanut shaped head and bi-focals. Seriously  wink Bro, if i looked like you I'd be mad @ God myself and declare myself an atheist.  kiss

Many Eastern women sure enough like those ugly peanut head black men. It reminds them of Bubbles with jeans and flip flops. lipsrsealed
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Russialane(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2012
the virgin islands.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Many Eastern women sure enough like those ugly peanut head black men.  It reminds them of Bubbles with jeans and flip flops.   lipsrsealed

lmao!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
you are SOOOOOOO wrong!!  grin

Ilamina:

Jamaican has some very beautiful black women like real black women -Carla Campbell and yendi Phillips
Trinidad-most of the trini girls I have met in toronto are very beautiful. Most of the world beauty queens in the carribean are from Trinidad

Bahamas ke?? the Bahamian girls I know are lipsrsealed

Surprised I didn't see this!!

Carla and Yendi are HOT!! cheesy cheesy

Carla. one BAD sister!! cheesy
love her skin!! kiss kiss

[img]http://endzoftheearth.files./2010/09/jcamissuniverse.jpg[/img]
Yendi (in the white). Former Miss Jamaica.
She's dating Asafa Powell tongue kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have SO MUCH respect for Haitian people.
We Jamaicans and Haitians are the "cousins" of the caribbean 
lol so that might be why but if I could choose ONE woman that
represents the true beauty of the caribbean, i would have to say without bias it would be. . .

[size=18pt]Garcelle Beauvais[/size] (Haitian) kiss kiss

I absolutely LOVE this sister!! Mother of three, in her 40's and STILL shapely!!  kiss
Haitians don't get the respect they deserve but as far as I am concerned
being the FIRST independent black nation in the WORLD and the spirit they have,
I cannot hate on them and the girls are hot!!  cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Arosa(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
for me its Haiti.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Tosinville(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrCork17: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Lagos island!  angry
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
You can find them on the cover of a magazine
The finest woman you'll ever see it would be my fantasy
To have them all surrounding me all of their life, it seems
They wanted things that they can only get from me
The best thing about it all, is I can have it if I only keep dreaming

From the shores of Milan to the streets of Miami, beautiful women
From the beauty salons to the beaches in Maui, beautiful women
From the coffee shop to the restaurants can you hear me?
Every place, every town if you just look around
You'll find beautiful women

Black, Puerto Rican, Haitian, Dominican, beautiful women
Indian, Cuban, Jamaican all of the nations, beautiful women
Eastcoast, westcoast city to the meadow, burbs to the ghetto
Beautiful women from Cairo, to Rio, to Montigo beautiful women
, yeah

You know there's no way I could ever be without and so on , i love this song

tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K_vSwt63og&noredirect=1
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ever since my friend's visit to Trinidad am convinced that they Without any doubt have the most beautiful women on the caribbean. . .

I wonder if its becuz they have a mixed culture of half Indian half African race. . .
But whatever the case I'm not surprised they produced 2 miss universe. . .that's an astonishing beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.