Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (80159 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / The Prettiest African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 23, 2012
Jamaican  cool

Jamaican/Panamanian & Trini  cool

Trini Filipino  cool

Trini wink

[img]http://2.bp..com/_JoDJ-ZVB6Qg/TRL_oDEmKJI/AAAAAAAAN5I/NIvC_w0eoRE/s1600/Nicki-Minaj2.jpg[/img]

Can't forget about caribbean Asians!! sight to see! cool

Trini

Jamaican (sisters Tami and Tessanne Chin cheesy)

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 23, 2012
Tamy Chynn (Chin)

She's married to Wayne Marshall BUT she would have been good with Akon.  cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Frozen_(Tami_Chynn_feat._Akon)_Music_Vid_Screenshot.JPG[/img]

. . .i think they used to.  lipsrsealed

idk ooo!

Akon been around too many fine Jamos  lipsrsealed grin

and let's not forget in Trinidad. . . lipsrsealed

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
ok, i need to go to bed!  grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by AmuIgwe: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2012
yes hun. i was banned by spamb0t so i had to log into that account. 

caribbean vs. west indian. hmmm. . .

Caribbean is someone who is from the islands. Every island was once inhabited by the infamous Carib indians (among other tribes such as Ciboney or Guanahuatebey and the Taino Arawak) which is where we get the name "caribbean" from. A West Indian is anyone that was born in the areas south of the US border in countries that during the great expedition west ward dealt with slavery and the quest for East India's gold. Kind of confusing but basically the Native Americans of the caribbean and south america were mistakenly identified as "east indians" by Christopher Colombus and when it was realized that he was mistaken, rather than acknowledge it's a different race of people, they called the area "West India" instead  .

Technically all islanders in the Caribbean and latin Americans are "west indians" and we were all labeled as one until the damn British came and stole land from the Spanish/portugese and French. They then divided the people based on color and language [with their racist selves] and called spanish speaking peoples "hispanics". Which is why its to this day confusing for us even to decide who is what. There are Jamaicans with spanish last names and trinidadians with spanish last names yet we speak english so you can imagine  .

But based on history a caribbean is someone who is from the islands, and west indian is everyone from the entire south of us border region beginning with southern mexico (where Afro. Mexicans are found) on down to northern south america and brazil. This WILL AND DOES include Panama, costa rica, venezuela, guyana, suriname; etc. Again the English account will differ what I am saying as the world has become anglo-fied   and all about division but trust me the entire region is the west indies.

@ MsDarkSkin: Thanks, that was really informative. I would definitely be interested in one thorough book or documentary that dissects the topic. I think the English are already done, so no sweat. By the way dem Aruban lovelies posted up on the bike are not the business smh. Umm, I think I also know the chic up top in grey above Tatyana, if her initials are MB. S#it cray

ps: What's your deal with Akon? If you need a quick trip to Dakar or Harlem, we can put that on the house lol.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Amu Igwe:

@ MsDarkSkin: Thanks, that was really informative. I would definitely be interested in one thorough book or documentary that dissects the topic. I think the English are already done, so no sweat. By the way dem Aruban lovelies posted up on the bike are not the business smh. Umm, I think I also know the chic up top in grey above Tatyana, if her initials are MB. S#it cray

ps: What's your deal with Akon? If you need a quick trip to Dakar or Harlem, we can put that on the house lol.

Lol yeah would be interesting to see a documentary go in depth. There may be some though, i'll check. But as for Akon lol I love Akon. Dude is like one of my favorite artists plus I know he has love for us so gotta return it back! wink wink
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by ezeagu(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
The Calabar carnival is copied from Trinidad, it's a vomit of a vomit, if you like.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MadDog1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^ lol
soon there will be abuja canival too and those bikini christian mom hand go line up.
dont mind Nigeria and their immitation.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2012
ezeagu:

The Calabar carnival is copied from Trinidad, it's a vomit of a vomit, if you like.

HMMMMM!!! interesting  cool

anyway @ topic:

Natural beauties! (various islands)  cool

[img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/93637/93637,1265997487,1/stock-photo-beautiful-caribbean-girl-standing-next-to-a-huge-saguaro-cactus-46525249.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3dRbIYGe9-JoOGANCE9HWlorfo3yfNVobls4fYQatRAQYrfBG-k8h7-gD[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_uJJO_ExSC0w/Soyrqn5WDpI/AAAAAAAABTo/0Cl0-BnT8Uc/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

No competition!!  cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MadDog1(m): 2:46am On Jan 24, 2012
what that f.uc.k is that lady doing with african attire

this girl you beginning to spam this place. put sexy ladies or stop! nonsense!
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mad Dog!!!:

what that f.uc.k is that lady doing with african attire

this girl you beginning to spam this place. put sexy ladies or stop! nonsense!

Ummmmm lol @ african attire = spam. . .anyway, where do you see "african attire" and second this is a thread about "beauty" not booty lol so. . .
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by OneNaira6: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
Trini, Jamaica, Belize and Barbados.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2012
If not for these pictures of Jamaican beauties I would still be engulfed in my ignorance with my views that Jamaican beauty is limited since the huge amounts I know and met and seen are crude, vulgar, ghetto and dog lookalikes.

Dominicans and Trini's are very gorgeous but as you can see beauty is every where.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
Is not the Caribbean ,
But let's see some beauties Uruguayan
(Feast of "Llamadas" African tradition in Uruguay)
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Ingonyama: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Cuba by far !!
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2012
kandiikane:

If not for these pictures of Jamaican beauties I would still be engulfed in my ignorance with my views that Jamaican beauty is limited since the huge amounts I know and met and seen are crude, vulgar, ghetto and dog lookalikes.

[size=28pt]"GIRL BYE" [/size]tongue

i love how some folks think Jamaican expiates are only in the UK and that the few that are ghetto, loud and vulgar represent all Jamaicans. Funny the ones who do have this ignorant mentality, belong to groups that are far more stereotyped than the ones they talk shiet about. Now. . .that's hilarious.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by BlackPikiN(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Is not the Caribbean ,
But let's see some beauties Uruguayan
(Feast of "Llamadas" African tradition in Uruguay)

Do you live in Uruguay?
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nebeuwa(m): 3:52am On Mar 04, 2012
I would say that Trinidad has the most beautiful women in the Caribbean. Maybe I am a little biased, because my fiance is from Trinidad, but the women of that island are gorgeous.

Here are some example of the beauties found in Trinidad & Tobago during Carnival.

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]"GIRL BYE" [/size]tongue

i love how some folks think Jamaican expiates are only in the UK and that the few that are ghetto, loud and vulgar represent all Jamaicans. Funny the ones who do have this ignorant mentality, belong to groups that are far more stereotyped than the ones they talk shiet about. Now. . .that's hilarious.

Exactly the type of person I was talking about.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Ptolomeus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Do you live in Uruguay?
Yes, dear friend.
I live in Montevideo, Uruguay.
I am at your service.
Best regards!
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 12, 2012
kandiikane(m):
Exactly the type of person I was talking about.

yeah your damn self.
favor a bald chihuahua and want to talk about ppl are ugly.
now that's irony.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 12, 2012
@ Ptolomeus:
niice pix smiley

@topic:

JAMAICA kiss kiss

[img]http://mszrockstar.i-roc.biz/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/keida.jpg[/img]

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

yeah your damn self.
favor a bald chihuahua and want to talk about ppl are ugly.
now that's irony.

Wow! See monkey talking, what a weak hit. Clap for yourself. I have not mentioned anything about "people are ugly" apart from the rass ghettos in london. I know how defensive you get when your looks are mentioned. I have told you before you cannot talk about my looks. You and I know I look better than you even if I favour a bald chihuahua(see why people get chihuahuas because they are just so adorable). Just get over this competition of my looks and your looks. We are not competing, you cannot be compared to me,OK?! tongue

As you can see I am a MOD and I gave my word that I will not get into any banter with anyone especially you. So,I will leave it at that. kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^

You look better than WHO? LOL don't play yourself, Salone n@ked mole rat lol. I am not a lesbian so i dont give a frigg what any female or btch thinks about me. Razz? It doesn't get 'razz-ER' tongue than yourself. Was it not ratchett as hell of you to introduce yourself to NL as "Ms. i fought 7 females at once"? I suppose then you were being classy right? lol. You this albino hypocrite. I.D.G.A [size=18pt]DAMN[/size] about you being a moderator. As you can see I barely come on here as it is, so recommend me for a ban and let's see if I'll stop breathing grin. Run along...
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Mar 13, 2012
Ahahahahaha, blah di blah blah blah blah blah. I see someone is in denial! cheesy Blah blah blah di blah. Your face is rass even your clothes are rass blah di blah blah blah blah. tongue Yes, I fought 7 girls once, they were just like you. Ghetto, unruly, uneducated and truants. They will give you all mouth in your case all fingers and when it came down to it they call all their friends to fight one mere skinny person. I will fight in 'self defence' 10 thousand more to protect God's creation. grin

MsDarkskin, the internet zulu warrior I have become humbled and I say these your internet battles have become very tiring and extremely ghetto. Lets call a truce and stop trying to pick a fight with me just because of my fine face and fine body-Plus why does almost all your comments mention my skintone -what is your concern if I have albino skin? I still fine pass you. I know I can look back almost a year ago and say to myself "I have changed from the person I use to be" Can't you? How old are you now? 30 and still fighting fine girls way younger than you just because of the self hate writhing in you? I love you and God loves you. Now, go forth and love yourself and find a husband to love you for what is inside. tongue
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by onila(f): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2012
MsDarkSkin: ^^

You look better than WHO? LOL don't play yourself, Salone n@ked mole rat lol. I am not a lesbian so i dont give a frigg what any female or btch thinks about me. Razz? It doesn't get 'razz-ER' tongue than yourself. Was it not ratchett as hell of you to introduce yourself to NL as "Ms. i fought 7 females at once"? I suppose then you were being classy right? lol. You this albino hypocrite. I.D.G.A [size=18pt]DAMN[/size] about you being a moderator. As you can see I barely come on here as it is, so recommend me for a ban and let's see if I'll stop breathing grin. Run along...

dont leave. your a nice girl. Both of you should stop exchangin words. both of you are beautiful smiley
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
kandiikane: Ahahahahaha, blah di blah blah blah blah blah. I see someone is in denial! cheesy Blah blah blah di blah. Your face is rass even your clothes are rass blah di blah blah blah blah. tongue Yes, I fought 7 girls once, they were just like you. Ghetto, unruly, uneducated and truants. They will give you all mouth in your case all fingers and when it came down to it they call all their friends to fight one mere skinny person. I will fight in 'self defence' 10 thousand more to protect God's creation. grin

Girl.

TRUST and believe if Nairaland was a real place I would have shown you LONG TIME up close and personal, I don't do no fu&king talking. Emotional I am but a punk? never. I don't need to be in a free for all classless cat fight brawl to prove that. You have some nerve calling ANYBODY ghetto much less me. That's just comedy. Loud? how exactly am I loud? OH! You know because you have heard my voice right? Mschew. Uneducated? You wish!! If you only knew! Now my clothes are razz? Keep recycling SAGBALLZ tongue and that irrelevant LIE-berian chick's lame jokes. You this bootleg moderator. Unlike some fowls, I don't need to take pictures dressed up to post on Nairaland. And you this so called model with your walmart quality photo shoots grin Don't test. You are the hottest mess on the damn site and what's sad is you don't even realize that....

MsDarkskin, the internet zulu warrior I have become humbled and I say these your internet battles have become very tiring and extremely ghetto. Lets call a truce and stop trying to pick a fight with me just because of my fine face and fine body-Plus why does almost all your comments mention my skintone -what is your concern if I have albino skin? I still fine pass you. I know I can look back almost a year ago and say to myself "I have changed from the person I use to be" Can't you? How old are you now? 30 and still fighting fine girls way younger than you just because of the self hate writhing in you? I love you and God loves you. Now, go forth and love yourself and find a husband to love you for what is inside. tongue

My point exactly...
You need help undecided
Bi-polar goat.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
onila:

dont leave. your a nice girl. Both of you should stop exchangin words. both of you are beautiful smiley

grin grin grin grin
thanks...from henceforth i have nothing more to say to her.
Never did anyway... tongue
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
@tired tongue topic: Guadeloupe kiss

^^OBVIOUSLY from the 1980's!! grin
when caribbean women used to wear gold teeth, 1,000 bracelets,
anklets, rings on every finger and unnecessarily big hair LMAO!! grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-mLIHc4IZZh8/TptrEkyBIeI/AAAAAAAAEg4/93NxhdZAEVc/s400/122-USVI_1_resize.jpg[/img]
[img]http://worldshowbiz.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Miss-International-Guadeloupe-2010-2.jpg[/img]

^^sorry for the huge pik...but she's BANGIN'!! cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by onila(f): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
st lucia got some pretty girls

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Girl.

TRUST and believe if Nairaland was a real place I would have shown you LONG TIME up close and personal, I don't do no fu&king talking. Emotional I am but a punk? never. I don't need to be in a free for all classless cat fight brawl to prove that. You have some nerve calling ANYBODY ghetto much less me. That's just comedy. Loud? how exactly am I loud? OH! You know because you have heard my voice right? Mschew. Uneducated? You wish!! If you only knew! Now my clothes are razz? Keep recycling SAGBALLZ tongue and that irrelevant LIE-berian chick's lame jokes. You this bootleg moderator. Unlike some fowls, I don't need to take pictures dressed up to post on Nairaland. And you this so called model with your walmart quality photo shoots grin Don't test. You are the hottest mess on the damn site and what's sad is you don't even realize that....

My point exactly...
You need help undecided
Bi-polar goat.

Lol, aww, dress up and walmart quality photos? It's only something in my wardrobe and a digital camera, my ghetto chick. cheesy Lol, if that is what you call dress up imagine what I look like when actually dressed up, my rass chick. All the photos you have seen on here of me are just me casual. Point is I still look better than you grin. Anyways, what point are you trying to prove, aye? Shown me up a long time ago? Lmao, seriously how trashy can you be? Are you not too old for all these "ahhh, in real life I will show you how bad I am". I laugh when I read your little trash talks underneath your name. Your "ghettoness" is just unbelievable. I beg you at least put some makeup on because that picture is not doing you justice. "Me with no makeup on indeed". You look like some of the baboons I encountered in the jungle, ahaha. Me a chihuahua and you a baboon-no competition. P.s, remove all that little designs on your pictures it's what I would do if I was 10. tongue
I am glad you know my medical status. Bipolar indeed. grin

I will now refrain from quoting and replying to your posts. kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2012
Took you long enough to come up with that mediocre reply. Casual my big Jamaican azz! grin You are bootleg through and through. When did I say I showed you up long ago? Or is that why you are bitter? grin You this Salone bush goat. Dont worry about my face or my profile picture, I don't do females so don't worry about mine. Thanks for admitting you've been studying me all this while. I need make up? LMAO. Since you want to crack jokes, unlike you, I don't have to hide my bags with foundation and put gloss on that monstrosity of a thing you call a mouth. You talk about baboon yet your lower lip hang like a pair of nuts. That blonde mohawk (you know what I am talking about) "nuh reach" my dear. "Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto" says the ashewo waiting for Nigerian dick that up and ran, left her dumb a$s in the UK. grin tongue I'm only 'ghetto' when I speak my mind and you interloping fools can't take it. Who goes on a peaceful thread and try to make DRY subliminal cracks @ an entire ethnicity and then expect not to be checked? Where do you come from that they allow that? lol. Keep your beef with Jamaicans in the UK to yourself since it's obvious you pop shots on the computer and don't say a damn thing to them face to face.

Who the fuk disses and begs for a truce at the same time? I might be "rass" but you pass lame!! tongue

@Onila, that chick is HOTTTTT!!! cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by kandiikane(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Took you long enough to come up with that mediocre reply. Casual my big Jamaican azz! grin You are bootleg through and through. When did I say I showed you up long ago? Or is that why you are bitter? grin You this Salone bush goat. Dont worry about my face or my profile picture, I don't do females so don't worry about mine. Thanks for admitting you've been studying me all this while. I need make up? LMAO. Since you want to crack jokes, unlike you, I don't have to hide my bags with foundation and put gloss on that monstrosity of a thing you call a mouth. You talk about baboon yet your lower lip hang like a pair of nuts. That blonde mohawk (you know what I am talking about) "nuh reach" my dear. "Ghetto, ghetto, ghetto" says the ashewo waiting for Nigerian dick that up and ran, left her dumb a$s in the UK. grin tongue I'm only 'ghetto' when I speak my mind and you interloping fools can't take it. Who goes on a peaceful thread and try to make DRY subliminal cracks @ an entire ethnicity and then expect not to be checked? Where do you come from that they allow that? lol. Keep your beef with Jamaicans in the UK to yourself since it's obvious you pop shots on the computer and don't say a damn thing to them face to face.

Who the fuk disses and begs for a truce at the same time? I might be "rass" but you pass lame!! tongue

@Onila, that chick is HOTTTTT!!! cool

Okay. . . Oh, P.S I do not need foundation as Wizkid said "fine gal no pimple". I am all fresh faced, I sometimes wear foundation so that baboons like you who need it won't feel bad about their muddy face smiley
The 'bolded' is actually very funny. For once I laughed at a joke of yours and not you. You are learning.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
LOL...why did u modify your "diss"?
Daft, corny and lame is what you are. "Muddy face?" lol!! grin
I bet you still watch Barney with your toddler "disses".

Wizkid? LOL grin LAWD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.