Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Windows7 Upgrade - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows7 Upgrade (1125 Views)

Download Dolphin Browser For PC, Dolphin For Windows7/8/vista Computer / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Please Help Me In Activating Windows7 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows7 Upgrade by Buddy1960: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Please can anyone help me out. I'm finding it difficult to upgrade from 7 starter to 7 ultimate. I urgently need the procedures. Thank you
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by denzel2009: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Buddy1960:

Please can anyone help me out. I'm finding it difficult to upgrade from 7 starter to 7 ultimate. I urgently need the procedures. Thank you

How are you doing it?
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by squino(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Click on start and in the search bar type 'windows upgrade' then click on it n d box pops up dere u insert ur key den click on upgrade n u r good. Got d key if u dont.
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by Maleeq(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2012
Like @squino said, I guess thats the option you have.
Follow this link for a pictorial explanation of the procedure to Upgrade Windows 7
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by folafola(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
the key you could use is there on my website if you are so sharp you will get it done following my guide
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by Buddy1960: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2012
I really appreciate you all. I have tried numerous cracked codes but none has worked. I have 7 Ultimate DVD. How do I upgRade from 7 Starter using the disc, without foRmatting my computer
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by folafola(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2012
i will advice you use a key i pasted to do this and it does not affect your file and folder it is just simple. ok but incase you wanted to use the dvd then you will insert the disc and follow the steps. but are you so sure the dvd is genuine or you will still need to activate your windows after 30 days, the simplest way to upgrade your windows is using a genuine key, which i have provided on my blog because i wouldn t want to post it here to avoid spamming the site
Re: Windows7 Upgrade by Buddy1960: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2012
@Folafola, thank you. You are too much. It worked like magic.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Laptop!!! / Where Can Iget Data Card Model 150i / How To Make At Least $10 Daily. GUARANTEED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.