Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Your Sales Cannot Grow Despite Your Efforts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Sales Cannot Grow Despite Your Efforts? (828 Views)

Despite Concerns Over Credit, Manufacturing Sector Records 6.93% Growth / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month / How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Sales Cannot Grow Despite Your Efforts? by bodmax: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2012
WHY YOUR SALES CANNOT GROW DESPITE YOUR EFFORTS?
To a sick man you give right medical prescription which may involve either or combined dosage of drugs, rest and psychological cares, meanwhile most business abuse this facts as there exist Business principle abuse, Trial on luck attempt, non-innovative, proactive approaches and unprofessional conducts.
The regular sales manager will send them(marketers) into the street after loading them with all sales theories to perform, out-perform or at worst meet the target. The vicious cycle continues, they learned from experiences(mistake), move on, build relationships and got referrals for the business. At the end of each day, week, month or chosen interval assessment is made to analyze the company growth. This is the bane of confusion as most company relate their growth to survival of the business at present economy status-quo.
The failure to have a projected growth rate due to the traditional market fluctuating nature in an unpredictable business environment is the only excuse Company Executives, CEO or Managers assumed. There exist no water-tight or effective marketing mix to keep up with a predicted growth pace at any point in time, the market is vast and growing at exponential rate while an average business growth pattern is what I called “One Step Forward, Two Step Backward”. Thousands of company go bankrupt before the owners or managers realizes it, it never happened suddenly but it has been a drifting that appear to cure itself so the believe of “Business will Jump Back” got them snared.

May I present to the Nigerian Business Experts, Havard graduates and Experienced tycoons that what they are making in millions is nothing compared to what they have the capacity to make. What we do in business is just like an art of war, it is meant to be predictable not mystical as thousands practiced though not consciously. Will you employ the best marketer that ever lived in the world if he gave you a commitment of a 1000% return on your investment? The thought is common; you cannot be able to afford to pay such expatriate. Fortunately, the good news is that he is rendering his service for free but with an agreement of having a proceed 50/50 share ratio in your profit. Since you have nothing to loose, no commitment and obligation attached to having the incredible result there is 70% probability that you will agree to this deal except for the 30% few "extra-greedy" Business men/women who loves to have it all.

I met this guy, the world greatest marketer some years back and it has really been my source of breakthrough and explosions. A very strange guy, the wildest thing about him is that he is ready to work with anybody and the craziest of all is he will not collect a dime from your profit. Free service at no charge? Except if you insist want to take care of the bill while you had lunch with him. The World Greatest Marketer is popularly called the INTERNET.  He is a very smart guy, many people knew him with different titles, some called him FUN, other hates him so they call him I.DIOT therefore he avoids troubles of having lots of work load as he play along with everyone.

So many people he trusted had abused him and used his wide connections to cheat others, so he mostly claim anonymous to people while they socialize with him. Like self-medications, drug-abuse and unapproved home treatments many people never knew him but disguised under falsehood to act as friends sometimes got their fingers burnt. This guy is funny, he always referred victims to the initial agreement that “AT YOUR OWN RISK”, he bears no insurance risk. A lots of people run away from him with the fear of loosing all after taking the wrong approach, they dare not try again.

If you must succeed in your business you need a good picture of your Business projections, targets and  leverage against the risk of just showing-off; hosting “build board”, you called Websites and Junks you claim to be Blogs. Talk to a friend who knows Him inside out!    Holla,  b o d m a x i s (at) m s n  c o m

(1) (Reply)

Need Safety Boots / Paypal Payment Made Easy / Boutique Equipments And Manikins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.