Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

10 Red Flags In Dating Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Red Flags In Dating Relationships (997 Views)

Eight Red Flags Not To Ignore When You’re Dating. / 10 Relationship "red Flags" You Shouldn't Ignore / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Red Flags In Dating Relationships by Mercelina: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
When starting a new relationship, many women (and men as well) tend to overlook some behaviors in their new partner that do not bode well for the future. Then, down the road, comes the exclamation ‘If I had only known, ’. As a Psychotherapist who has worked with mostly women and a few men in the field of Domestic Violence, during counseling sessions we can always trace back unpleasant and also dangerous character traits to the very start of the relationship.

Here are some ‘Red Flags’ to watch out for in a new partner. continue reading, http://talkingrelationship..com/2012/01/10-red-flags-in-dating-relationships.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Give Their Child Their Surname? / "no Date rap-ing for Me, This Is How I Drink In The Club" / As A Christian, How Am I Suppose To Make My Relationship Worthwhile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.