Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

» Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile (21122 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by akpan123(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
if she won t step down , then let the president gej step down.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by akpan123(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
may be she don settle everybody with ogunje(bribe) so is difficult for mr president to ask her to step down.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by saibuhari(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Jona Haram no fit do anything to her. They have a lot in common.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ganjar: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
wen the time comes Ur lazy sons will FEEL the heat on the streets , ALISON
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by gaddafe(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2012
Make una forget, dat woman fine ooo. I sure say GEJ dey Zap  dat woman. no time grin
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ochukoccna: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2012
U need no detergent to confirm DAM's dirt
But how will she resign seeing she's Ebele's fixer both financially&69 moves.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Detongue: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2012
She has to cover her mess
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by smarttalks: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2012
:-x
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by samguru(m): 2:13am On Jan 20, 2012
Oh she thinks,she has monopoly of corruption,if you refuse to pave way for better person am afraid your blood will soon turn to crude oil for people like me to consume.
Moda Phucka!
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by crackhouse(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2012
Maybe she played an important role during Gej's campaign. So it may be difficult to sack her just like that.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Adanora: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2012
Y she go step down ? She dey stop dier investigation
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 20, 2012
I dont blame the woman, after all everyone of us wants to live well, some more than others, she knows she's in a lawless country where stealing Public Funds is not a punishable offence, even if it was she wouldnt be publicly executed. Who cares about the less fortunate? boys must chop one billion naira budget food!

Bottom line is Legislators, Senators, Goodluck, Alison-Madueke and all other Government Officials must chop, So yeah Alison-Madueke is not the source of the problem, neither is she the solution, she's just one minister on a long line of men who will further corrupt the country, might as well get what she can while she's there, so dont blame her, if you cant beat em, join em, and unless we do like Ghana did and wipe them ALL out, then we stand no chance, then again who's to say whoever comes in after that wont be the same/worse, where do you start from when the mentalities of over 150million people are corrupt?
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ono(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Reading through the article, I think she's got every reason not to step down just yet - and I think there isn't any reason for her to step down. The corrupt agency responsible for most of the problem of today - the PPPRA was merged with her ministry just recently - well, except she's not telling the truth, because given the timeframe stated, not much would have happened. And indeed, they have been understudying the PPPRA for some eight months.

I think we need to just be a wee bit patient with the President. I see something big and deadly coming the way of corrupt people generally and it's coming with some deadly force.

Now, as per the luxury life this minister is living, you guys forget she was once a director at Shell Petroleum Develpment Company. She's already a wealthy woman by every standard. Except this her lifestyle has grown so much that there isn't a reasonable correlation with what she's earning/have earned as an oil industry staff, then there is no need to make a lot of noise about her wealth.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by BetaThings: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2012
ono:

Reading through the article, I think she's got every reason not to step down just yet - and I think there isn't any reason for her to step down. The corrupt agency responsible for most of the problem of today - the PPPRA was merged with her ministry just eight months ago - well, except she's not telling the truth, because given that timeframe, not much would have happened.

I think we need to just be a wee bit patient with the President. I see something big and deadly coming the way of corrupt people generally and it's coming with some deadly force.

Now, as per the luxury life this minister is living, you guys forget she was once a director at Shell Petroleum Develpment Company. She's already a wealthy woman by every standard. Except this her lifestyle has grown so much that there isn't a reasonable correlation with what she's earning/have earned as an oil industry staff, then there is no need to make a lot of noise about her wealth.

PPPRA became more corrupt under her
Something big is coming the way of corrupt people like Otedola? - GEJ's financier?
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by karpentar: 6:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Abeg leave her alone,she is from Niger delta and niger delta owns the oil,  .  . . .this is the kind of nonsense you will hear from beaf and the other jonathan's apologists.

Is her resignation not less important than apprehending and prosecuting know oil Cabal thieves like Obj, Thiefnunu, Otedola, Adenuga, etc? Why are you not emphasizing on the need to prosecute these thieves? You won't because, they are your Yoruba folks. Hypocritical tribalists
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Beaf: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2012
ono: Reading through the article, I think she's got every reason not to step down just yet - and I think there isn't any reason for her to step down. The corrupt agency responsible for most of the problem of today - the PPPRA was merged with her ministry just eight months ago - well, except she's not telling the truth, because given that timeframe, not much would have happened.

Now, as per the luxury life this minister is living, you guys forget she was once a director at Shell Petroleum Develpment Company. She's already a wealthy woman by every standard. Except this her lifestyle has grown so much that there isn't a reasonable correlation with what she's earning/have earned as an oil industry staff, then there is no need to make a lot of noise about her wealth

Hey! Ono! Longest time, how you keeping?

Thanks for your thoughtful post. It is curious that people are baying for the blood of the woman that is exposing the corruption in the oil sector, it is really curious indeed! Why are they less concerned about the marketers?
The sorts of comments many have made border on ethnic bigotry and blind hatred. I despair that so many people are afflicted with the herd mentality and never take enough time to read through articles and thoroughly educate themselves on what is going on.

Also, there has been a very large influx of amazingly crude sounding posters who avoid the topic, but rain curses and insults on views different to theirs. With the recent sponsored campaign of #Occupy lies, it is not difficult to conclude that the oil marketers are smarting from defeat and are engaged in a crude cyber fightback. They will fail, because regardless of anybody, our beautiful nation MUST develop and blossom.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Faheedat: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2012
Dear Iron Lady Minister,
I know fully that that Ministry na your PAPA PROPERTY, But if you refused to step down and get ready for the worst,
Nigeria Women are shameless and i believe you will be disgrace out of of office one day,
Are the first Minister to occupy this office ,Madam will all this revelation and confession ,different figures e.t.c
Is the matter not glarring enough that your cups are fill up
I am not suprise because ALL OF YOU NOW CONTINUE TO BUILD SCRAPPER AND GLASS HOUSE IN ALL THE CITY THINKING THAT NIGERIANS ARE ALL MUMU
Madam  remain there because it is a permanent seat?
Thank GOD ALL WE GIVE ACCOUNT TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD HOW GET 1+1=5
NIGERIA WHY ALL OF YOU FORGET QUICKLY AND DON'T READ PAPERS ALL ,NIGERIA ARE DYING,HUNGRY EVERYWHERE, NOTHINGS IS WORKING
BUT YOU CANNOT CHEAT DEATH? CARRY GO PERMANENT MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
nija get ready for 7 days fasting for the Lord to flush out all this disgruntle elements in our mist
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ono(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2012
@beaf,
Man mi, I just dey o. Well done o, please keep up the good work. Nairaland has turned to something else. Where is GP, Debosky my good friend, Owo and the other correct people? Seun should do something about this quickly - abi na me don turn old member?And Jakumo hardly come around too these days. Miss his great sense of humor. Wonder what he's got to say about all these.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Myself2(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2012
Na wa

Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Faheedat: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2012
@ono,
Mama is doing a good work but na today we they hear story,Let her step aside for the committee to work---period
Secondly, SHELL MD where is SHELL NIGERIA TODAY, WHEN WE STARTED BRING IN NIGERIA AS HIGH AS MD SHELL STARTTED HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS , WHY
Finally, 99% of our Ministers are living above the income?
Let her step aside for us to get more facts,
At the end of it all if it is okay, She may continue
As a minister and according to the oat of Office and couple with her experience She is in position to transform the oil and gas sector
Now from her state A LITRE IS SOLD FOR N350 in the black market because the filling station  refuse to sell, WHY
With or Without her the MINISTRY MUST MOVE FORWARD
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Beaf: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2012
ono:

@beaf,
Man mi, I just dey o. Well done o, please keep up the good work. Nairaland has turned to something else. Where is GP, Debosky my good friend, Owo and the other correct people? Seun should do something about this quickly - abi na me don turn old member?And Jakumo hardly come around too these days. Miss his great sense of humor. Wonder what he's got to say about all these.

Na wa! These days the place has been overrun by so many crude types who are comfortable to haul insults and curses, even though they have zero knowledge of the topic at hand. I am not surprised that many of the older, intelligent and more engaging posters (like yourself) have left.
Jakumo still makes the odd contribution, but he too is insulted a lot these days.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2012
but the woman fine sha,i wish i kud spend a night with her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2012
Let her die there then. Buncha capital Thiefs
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by engrjudex: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2012
Naa Jonathan Babe, Nothing dey happen.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by chelseabmw(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2012
na force to serve 9ja?
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Honeycity(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2012
her eye balls na die grin
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by member479760: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
1. I won't step down - The oil is my God given resources
2. I won't step down - I'm not the one that started the looting, na OBJ
3. I won't step down - Goat-head is my playboy
4. I won't step down - This is not my first time of stealing public money
more to come!
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by zebra(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
She needs to be suspended and placed under house arrest like zakari Biu to give way for proper investigation on the fraud in her ministry. The same woman that publicly told nigerians even at the town hall debate that govt spent N1.3trillion on petrol subsidy in 2011 alone, now changing mouth again to tell us that subsidy for Kerosine from 2008 was part of the N1.3trillion. Very soon she will also say that AGO subsidy is part of the N1.3tril. Look, Diezani is the problem of nigeria and not the cabals she has been pointing fingers at. She is a fraud and a big liar.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by TmeWillTel: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Swollen eye balls like the frogs! I don't think she is beautiful, though, could be attractive by Nigerian standard.

"Why Does Fulani Always Have To Rule Nigeria?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Governor Ambode Arrives Polling Unit To Cast His Vote / Bayelsa State Governor, Alamieyeseigha, Arrested In London!