Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Your Top 10 Video Games - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Top 10 Video Games (7258 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / Top 10 Video Games Of 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by confuser(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2006
testing ?
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by confuser(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2006
Mercenaries is my #1 pick but there are so many out there hard to choose.
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by otolorin(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2006
hey, just noticing this thread, here's my list

1. winning eleven (wateva version)
2. grand theft auto 3 - liberty city
3. grand theft auto - san andreas
4. warcraft
5. commandos 2
6. commandos 3
7. grand tourismo 4
8. monopoly tycoon
9. fifa 2005
10. devil may cry 2
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Neoteny(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2006
interestin nobody saw fit to mention the resident evil series, resident evil 4 on the gamecube is one of the best games of all time. Halo2? first person shooters dont always hit the mark wit me, Alan Wake, now theres a game. but i guess the best game ever is , wait 4 it, SUPER MARIO WORLD!!! i dont aim to be all nostalgic but the SNES was the best gaming machine ever cos it was all about gameplay, not now wen the focus is all abt physics and texture maps and shaderpipelines and AI and collision detection and teraflops and HD and anti aliasing. all these cosmetic surgeries cant deny the fact that a game is only as good as its gameplay. splintercell, now theres a perfect example of a pig covered in peacock feathers.
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by dakmanzero(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2006
Res4- all the mags in the world say that that game is the best ever. i justy *have* to play it,

Halo2- bros, if u dont play FPS, you are seeeeriously missing out! Take the plunge, get over the learning curve and a whole new world awaits you! I swear you will never look back.

Alan Wake- dude. The game has not even come out. Lets not bother about it untiol we actually see what its about, ne?

SMW- I feel u brotha. Remember the debate mario 3 vs mario world? Well for me it was mario world any day!amazing!
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Neoteny(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2006
hey, i dont mean i cant play FPS games, just that they get 2 repetitive for my likin so wat learnin curve are u talkin abt? im not a noob on games, bin playin since atari and c64. i much prefer RPGs and a few decent survival horrors, fps are easy to get into but stayin wit em is the thing. one fps is just abt the same as the next: aim, shoot,reload,pick gun, die, aim, shoot, ad nauseaum. ive played all doom series right from snes, hexen, quake, halo2 ,timesplitters, starcraft ghost etc. and mario world is THE best mario ever, no question. remember zelda on snes? how abt aladdin, donkey kong, cool spot and prince of persia? <sigh>, those were the days
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by dakmanzero(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
Yes ooo those were the days!

Zelda on snes turned me into a hopeless addict. I would come home from school and play till i was chased away from the sitting room, not eating , going to the toilet or pausing to rest. Getting the level 3 master sword was a dreamlike experience, at the tail end of a weekend marathon with almost no break inbetween play sessions. Ah the vigour of youth!

Alladin- too easy! finished it first day (like everyone else) but beautiful graphics!

DKC- the game that had me arguing with playstation freaks for a whole year! lol!

Cool spot- meeen I played that game, it was so hard, I gave up. Recently I got the megadrive version to play on my phone- still too hard. *sigh

Prince of persia- the game that proved to me computers were the PLACE to play games. I loved it, but finished it really quickly (cos I had spent ages slogging thru pop2 earlier which is SERIOUSLY DIFFICULT!) and have recently played and finished sands of time (best thirdperson game ive completed so far- no I have not played god of war or res 4) and am currently playing warrior within, which has gotten a bit boring sad

Hey, I never said you were a noob! Obviously from ure pedigree u are surely an alpha tanner! However as skilled as you are, if u think fps are repetitive u are obviously not a jedi yet! the truth lies in human competition! And if you go online on any fps, you are sure to be called a noob there! and after being whipped 10-0 a few times (as my humble self can attest to, having been forced to endure the same humiliation) you WILL SUDDENLY BECOME HOST to the spirit of the mad fps-tanner, and THE SCALES SHALL FALL FROM THY EYES (haaaaallelujah) and you will immediately become one of us, proud halo fanboys! You shall see that to finish all the fps in the world, nay, to PLOD THROUGH all the fps in the world is not enough, for man shall not live on end credits alone, but shall be saved by the eternal glory of the 180 mouse-twitch and the circle strafe. Can somebody shout hallellujah?!!!

Em, Bros. U cant have played starcraft ghost. The game has been cancelled and will never come out. small small, eh? ;-)
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2006
1.Smackdown vs Raw 2006
2.God of War/Burnout revenge
3.Metalgear solid 3
4.Siphon filter
5.manhunt
6.Pro evolution soccer
7.mortal kombat
8.FIFA 2006
9.winning 11
10.50cent bulletproof
i cant remember most of 'em-anyway,they are voilent game with loads of blod!!
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by akpos4uall(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2006
One and only SMACKDOWN SERIES
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Gamine(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2006
My top ten games would be
.Mario
.Harvest moon
.Zelda
.FF7
.GTA
.MGS
.Medal of Honor
.Warcraft
.Alpha Centauri
.Age of Empires/Sims

ooooh i forgot solitaire.lol grin
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by dansmith1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2006
Top ten video games of all time that I have played? ok here it goes. No particular order sha,

1. Killer Instinct (Arcade version) killer game man-good graphics, nice theme music, cool characters, yeah sf still had the better gameplay but this game still rocked

2. Donkey Kong Country 2- really defined an adventure game.

3. Street fighter 2 turbo- Ahh I remember when i had sleepless nights waiting for my aunt to come back to Naija with this game for us. Classical

4. Resident Evil 4- This game is actually the most balanced and incredibly designed game I've played. There is absolutely no dulling in this game

5. Mario World

6. Goldeneye- Simply the best fps

7. Tekken 2- I think this is TEKKEN, if u know what I mean

8. Tekken 5- Crazy combo of characters and with Dark Ressurection is gets crazier, addictive man

9. Comman and Conquer: Retaliation- Superb gameplay, addictive too

10. Mega Man 4 or so- hmm can't remember which one, I actually had um on the NES
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by spikyn: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2006
1- Tetris/Legend of Zelda/Streetfighter II
4- Resident Evil 4
5- Super Mario All-Stars
5- Rival Schools [1 & 2]
7- Starcraft
8- Super Mario 64
9- Columns
10- Shinobi III
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by omo(f): 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2006
i cabt believe nobody put sonic heroes, i luv dem(b4 u start yabbin me, i hav 2 small brothers so dont blame me grin grin ) nd super mario nd mortal kombat.
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Saddam: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2006
Omo

Can u email me, I got a question to ask u
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by omo(f): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2006
u can put up ur question here!
wats dere 2 hide
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Saddam: 2:14am On Sep 27, 2006
its private

Could u drop ur email so i mail u or ur yahoo IM handle
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Multitask(m): 4:40am On Jan 05, 2007
Does anyone remember 10, 10, (That passtime game, girls use to play, clapping their hands and stumping their feet while shoulting "awa" and "emi"? Do girls still do it? this was in surulere, Lagos, some 15 years ago when I was still a kid over there.
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by gbadex1(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2007
gbade's list >>

Halo series
Half life series
Max Payne 1&2
Fifa '06
Street Fighter (all-time classic)
Tekken

more coming. . .
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by gbadex1(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2007
. . . And not also forgetting Ayo Opon and Ludo.

. . . And also Police and Thief. An all time classic it was.

And final is Actor and Boss (including Wakapass) . . .
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Bizl4Rizl(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2007
my top 10

*Max Payne
*Syphon Filter
*Winning Eleven
*FIFA 2007
*Age of Empires
*Red Alert/Yuris Revenge
*GTA
*Need For Speed
*Street Fighter
*Halo
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by echowords(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2007
Cant make up my mind, cool but FF8 Halo and Mgs are there, not to mention soul carlibur,mario,tetris. it just goes on !!
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Tonex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2007
Easily, mine are 1. Resident Evil 4 2. Burnout Revenge 3. Dynasty warriors series 4.Half-Life series 5.Tekken series 6.Street Fighter series 7. God of war 1 & 2  8.Mario series 9.Shadow of the Colossus and 10.Double dragon series.
These r in no particular order. Most are on PS2. The real man's console. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by kodewrita(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2010
I am so old school. Imagine, I am still panting after God Of War series. sheeesh
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by darnley16(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Hey its 2014 people!!!! New games better than those are now available , wake up man, its the future baby !!! Whooooo hooooo!
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Purchase the latest and best football game FIFA 15 and other games for a relatively cheap amount. https://g2a.com/r/weeklygamedeals .Don't miss out!!!
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by adexpcworld: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello all,
Please can anyone help me with commandos beyond enemiy lines PC version, my contact is 08189753535 adexpcworld@yahoo.ca
Re: Your Top 10 Video Games by ChloeKerr: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
It's always interesting to see the diverse tastes and favorites within the gaming community. What's your all-time favorite game?

Speaking of exciting games, have you heard about CS2? It's generating quite a bit of excitement in the gaming world, and it's set to bring some fresh features to the Counter-Strike universe. It's always fascinating to explore what the gaming future holds for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Apk+obb For Android And Ios / Android Fifa 14 2016/2017 Latest Transfers / Top 9 Epic Boss Battles In Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.