Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) (4089 Views)

Up To 30% Off On All Purchase With "Levi's Clothier"- Micostar Mall / Introducing The Best And Latest Fashion Outfit In Town / A Fully Equipped Fashion Outfit For Lease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,

This is a dedicated page for our clothing company. We wish to use this platform to showcase some of our creations and garner strong awareness.

Sequel posts follow soon.

Please we indulge your understanding as constructive criticisms will go a long way to help us grow. Complementary followership will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
About Us

Leo and Levi Clothing's Enterprise is a fast-growing fashion outfit that creates fashionable clothing to people of diverse age, culture and orientation, mostly within the corporate world. As a brain-child of two friends, the venture is located in Lagos, the commercial capital of Nigeria. While our immediate goal would be to have one location (office, factory and showroom), expansion plans include potentially franchising our clothing line and/or building a well-recognized brand name. In turn, we will hope to penetrate a sizeable portion of the online market community such as this.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
The owners of Leo and Levi Clothing's have a sound understanding of the fashion industry in Nigeria. Here is there take:
The Fashion Design industry in Nigeria is a large one with stiff competition. Whereas the need for Nigeria to harness and develop the varying potentials inherent in the country and become a leading nation in a bid of Endeavour in the soonest future, the desire has then become plosive for talented individuals to rather be job seekers, but be job creators. It is by these alone that the amazing GDP indexes of the country can then attain global level of competitive and local appreciation.

Fashion design has been identified as a veritable means of achieving gross job employment, given the diverse ethnic nature of the country.

Fashion design is the fabrication of cloths by persons known as fashion designers to suit different people, different occasions, different seasons, etc. modern fashion design comprises of two basic categories viz; Haute-couture, and Pret-a-porter or Ready-to-wear. The former is a custom-made form of fashion designing catering to exclusive customers and haute couture is showcased through fashion show for all creativity shows no bounds in fashion designing. Hence, if one has the correct knowledge of textile, pattern, color coding, and texture etc. there is no limit to the permutations one can think in terms of designs

Clothing in Africa (indeed in Nigeria) as elsewhere, has long served more than one purpose. In addition to satisfying human needs for covering and adornment, textiles and clothing provide media for artistic expression for weavers, dyers, tailors, and clothing designers.

Nigeria, a country with diverse ethnicity and proliferious religions among her over 140 million inhabitants provides a fertile ground upon which the fashion industry can be sustained and nurtured, since the people share unique cultures. This gives Nigeria an advantage over many other countries in utilizing this diversity to create designs and modify them to suit contemporary tastes. Nigeria concentrates more on freelance designs (i.e. work for themselves, and sell their designs to fashion houses, directly to shops or to clothing manufacturers). She (Nigeria) should rather mechanize the trade and expand the industry.
It is however good to identify some factors that militate against the fashion and design industry in Nigeria:
1. Importation of foreign cloths.
2. Lack of raw materials and infrastructure.
3. Lack or inaccessibility to capital funding.
4. Lack of skilled workers, and above all,
5. Corruption.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
The purpose of this page is to show to people a glimpse of our products, creativity and awareness.

We can be reached through the following: [email]leoandleviclothings@gmail.com[/email]; 07033801718, 08069002666, 08054527192, 0802129158.

Our website, www.leoandleviclothings.com.ng is currently under construction. A due date will be communicated.

We look forward to your patronage.

Thanks.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Some pictures herein may not contain the face(s) of the individual(s). The reason is to conciel and maintain their privacy.

Below are some of our creations:

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Some digital samplings for contract jobs/proposal.

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
More

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by ITHANKGOD: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2012
Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see sample pictures. Note that these are old designs as well. I am not able to upload the new models as the file are too large. Please feel free to send me emails to request Makrom latest Italian designs. I am able to supply to you on wholesale. Anywhere in Nigeria is reachable. Wholesale Prices from 5K5 on shirts. Once again please note that the pics are old designs. If you are interested please drop me an email and i will forward the new designs to your mail box as they are too large to put on here.

The more u buy the less you spend. I also do gabriel moon crested blazers. Suits from Gabriel Moon and 100% Silk ties that come with Cufflinks and pocket square for only £10 for one.

You can reach me on jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk

If you have Blackberry Pin please email it to me together with your request and i will add you on my BB.

Thank you to those that are actually serious buyers that have been patronizing me.

I asked God to keep me away from my enemies and then i realised i started losing my friends.
nothing like buying and selling and a little risk sometimes comes with huge benefits. it could be the opposite but God guide us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc
ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc (88 KB - downloaded )

Report to moderator 178.110.121.253
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by ITHANKGOD: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2012
@Mcleo. Your african designs are really lovely. I now sell some Italian design shoes called slippers that will go well with your designs. I will be getting in touch with you on this as this could enhance our business together if you are interested. The shoes come in different colours which make them very suitable with african designs.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
ITHANKGOD:

Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:31 PM »

Please see sample pictures. Note that these are old designs as well. I am not able to upload the new models as the file are too large. Please feel free to send me emails to request Makrom latest Italian designs. I am able to supply to you on wholesale. Anywhere in Nigeria is reachable. Wholesale Prices from 5K5 on shirts. Once again please note that the pics are old designs. If you are interested please drop me an email and i will forward the new designs to your mail box as they are too large to put on here.

The more u buy the less you spend. I also do gabriel moon crested blazers. Suits from Gabriel Moon and 100% Silk ties that come with Cufflinks and pocket square for only £10 for one.

You can reach me on jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk

If you have Blackberry Pin please email it to me together with your request and i will add you on my BB.

Thank you to those that are actually serious buyers that have been patronizing me.

I asked God to keep me away from my enemies and then i realised i started losing my friends.
nothing like buying and selling and a little risk sometimes comes with huge benefits. it could be the opposite but God guide us.

ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc
ITALIAN MAKROM SHIRTS.doc (88 KB - downloaded )

Report to moderator 178.110.121.253

Thanks for the comment here. We also make our own styled corporate shirts for office use. Like I stated before, our targets are people in the corporate works of life. But nonetheless, we can still work something out with regards to the foot wears u mentioned.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
More

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Our office shirts cost N4,000

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
more smiley

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by iice(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Oooooo i love that green one.
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
iice:

Oooooo i love that green one.

You can call for yours. smiley
Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
New productions from Leo and Levi.

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2012

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2012

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2012

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2012

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2012

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Posted by: Mcleo007
Insert Quote

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2012
more

Re: A Fashion Outfit Targeting The Corporate World (Leo And Levi Clothing's) by Mcleo007(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2012
more

(1) (2) (Reply)

sales!!!grab your supra footwear now ohhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! / Gemstones(beirut) For Sale......... See Pix / Check Out The New Arrivals Of Affordable Clothing At Shopaholic Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.