Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload (8919 Views)

Socks Proxy And Anonymous Surfing / Anonymous Plans To Shutdown Internet On March 31st / Lovingdomains.com Is Shutting Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by chuks1000: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
The DDoS attacks must have been neutralized by now
so the websites will be available
Intelligent firewalls could have been used to neutralize these attacks

However anonymous have made their point

be careful when going to these suspect links like the one in the OP message
it is a means to support and spread the DDoS attacks as clicking on it immediately enlists your machine into army of zombie computers that are initiating the attack
Anonymous also used twitter to spread these links
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by queensmith: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
texazzpete:

Don't you use your brains before you start typing? Show us where it is written in this article that the sites were knocked offline PERMANENTLY!

All those sites were shut down for a while, but every single one of them has system admins that work around the clock to tackle issues like these.

I implore you, stop exhibiting your lack of intelligence in a public forum!

your a slowpoke! if they were taken down at all they will be for a substantial amount of time before the issue is fixed. unless these soo called hackers hacked the site for 0.2 seconds then out of the goodness of thier hearts fixed it again.

you can implore all you want- better still you can go make love to a transformer.
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by manny4life(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
dtw_sola:

Stop being a dunce and read (and comprehend) the articles (1) and previous replies before posting (2). Of course, they are working now but all of the websites were inaccessible at some point due to DDoS hacks. What = Do you think  they don't have there on IT experts who can sort out the problems. Some of you people, sef. Don't be lazy - READ.

In your bid to sound intelligent, you've very well have endorsed yourself as the "Master dunce".  To prove indeed that you're indeed a master dunce;

1. Am I obligated to read other people's post? When did that become a prerequisite? Perhaps, a major tally does show that poster did affirm that these sites were indeed working. 

2. As for the other bulked up discourse is highly irrelevant. The topic was CLEAR; Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload . There was no distinction between past and present event, so STOP acting like I too know.

Again, STOP thinking like a (go figure)  cheesy cheesy cheesy, your I know it all mentality is really degrading your ability to discern between reality and hypothetical. Here telling me "Don't be Lazy,  READ"  embarassed embarassed embarassed  Read WHAT?  shocked shocked shocked What the hell is there to read? BS from a group that can differentiate from reality, or is it the "MISLEADING" topic,?  shocked shocked shocked smh @ stupidity of the highest order,  SMARTIE grin grin grin grin
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by texazzpete(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
queensmith:

your a slowpoke! if they were taken down at all they will be for a substantial amount of time before the issue is fixed. unless these soo called hackers hacked the site for 0.2 seconds then out of the goodness of thier hearts fixed it again.

Every time you open your mouth, you end up sounding dumber. I don't even have to point out your imbecility to others, you're doing a sterling job of it yourself grin

queensmith:

better still you can go make love to a transformer.

Negro please! Have the sense to be a little original for once. Still parroting 'hug transformer' insults in 2012? LMAO!
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Skii(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
NLs never cease to amaze, small issue, una go just dey flex big big grammar intellectual muscle, sey i know book pass you, i sabi speak oyinbo pass you

Shay una no know sey no be everybody wey pass know book?

Shio,,,(imbecility, master dunce, slowpoke,,,,mscheww)
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Naledi14(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Yho yho yho i don tire for nigerians a person must first die infront of them for them to believe any story. Somebody must have lied to you guys terribly that because you can enter the site now it means the story is a lie even though the op posted so many news confirming this Anyone with half a brain will realise that those departments got thr sites working as soon as they could.
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by StarFlux: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2012
i dey laugh oo. although Anonymous don kolo at times, they do good as well. they are turning out to be quite the amusement.
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by eghost247(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
the websites are working
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Anonymous are becoming nuisance these days! They should set their priorities right. People worked hard for their works, and they are entitled to them. Others can't just use loophole in the electronic world as an opportunity to rip them off.

Like in the case of megaupload -they have been receiving money from adverts and promotions worth over 100 million dollars. If they could just pay 50 million dollars for copyrights things would seem balanced. The actual problem is that the sites infringing on people's properties should try to come to term on what percentage should be given  from every profit made from those copyright violations. It is as simple as that. I hope they don't shut down the others but look for ways to agree on what would benefit the original product owners and the public in general. It is a fact everybody is not expected to pay for those properties because of the different countries status and the mode of reaching for these informations, softwares, videos, etc which are heavily paid for through service monthly payment. And, not forgetting that the information and others subsequences are helping for the development of the human race. I think the body responsible for the monitoring of these violators should try to look into this copyright laws and scale down on some of them - so that at the end both parties would benefit and move the world foreward.
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2012
What does it take to Ddos a website ? Send trillions of messages to the IP address associated with the domain and the damn site will crash , takes time to recover except the admin swaps IP and u can track it and repeat the Ddos process.
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Raxxye(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2012
So those sites are up again ehh?
ANONYMOUS,get back to work!
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by DualCore1: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2012
LeoMax:

What does it take to Ddos a website ? Send trillions of messages to the IP address associated with the domain and the damn site will crash , takes time to recover except the admin swaps IP and u can track it and repeat the Ddos process.
Are you serious? Ehn?? Tell me something!! So this is all I need?!

all4naija:

If they could just pay 50 million dollars for copyrights things would seem balanced.
Where did you get that figure from as a "balancing" point?
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by fred2265: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Anonymous Takes Down Fbi/whitehouse In Response To Fbi Shutting Down Megaupload by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
Dual Core:

Where did you get that figure from as a "balancing" point?

You can check up this yahoo news link:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/megaupload-shutdown-spurs-retaliation-170938322.html
That was my suggestion. And, I hope you read to comprehend other people's comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Must Have Wordpress Plugins. / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.