Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Unlock Htc Phone With Dongle I.e Software Interface - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Htc Phone With Dongle I.e Software Interface (1392 Views)

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! / Has Your HTC Phone Ever Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Htc Phone With Dongle I.e Software Interface by joseffossy: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
My HTC G1 is lock to T MOBILE and i was told it can be unlocked with a software interface. can any body help pls
Re: How To Unlock Htc Phone With Dongle I.e Software Interface by heebakutty: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2012
you can try unlocking your phone through codes. its the safe way to unlock your phone. because when you unlock your phone through software or hardware there are possibilities for data getting corrupted or lost. but there is no such possibilities when you unlock through codes. thats y i prefer this method to unlock my phone. i got the codes from this site Mobile-Unlocker.com to unlock my phone.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C5 Not Browsing? / No Blackberry Network And Access In GLO, Any Witness?????? / How To Extract All Images From PDF Files Online In Single Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.