Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Futa Cut-off Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Cut-off Mark (16131 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark Out / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2007
My people,a friend of mine who is a Futarian told me the cut-off for miciobiology is 60%.i dnt know how true it is.i want to know if anybody have also heard it.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by trakos(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2007
let ur friend tell us full details for all courses for the benefit of other members.above all,ask him how sure he is.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by niyitex: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
pls ask that your friend very well, I'm now confuse because someone says that they have not release the cut off mark for mcb and my uncle there say so.however,someone says it can be more than 54%.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2007
Not confirmed yet.but according to a source,your are gonna get ur actual score if you divide your UME score by 8 and add it to ur post jamb score divided by 2.i.e for me

UME SCORE 256/8=32
POST JAMB 54/2 =27
Total=59% this is my actual score.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by niyitex: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
Okay,my own actual mark is this :UME result 202/8=25.25;POST UME 28:Actual scoren is 53.25 %
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by trakos(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2007
I heard the same thing from a friend who is there.this is my own actual score
jamb 254/8= 32
post jamb 70/2=35

actual score 35+32=67%
but i call a woman who is in information and protocol office yesterday.she told me they have enough high marks and for this reason they are going to cut 80% for some engineering courses.
i dont how sure she is but have been so worried since that yesterday.anyway, am going to the school next tuesday to see things myself cos i was told we are resuming on NOV 5
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
well since the Ume result would play a part in the addmission watever,then it will be nice.at least it will help increase the score.Hw sure are u they are resuming on 5th Nov.i heard its the pre-degree students.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2007
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
Pls let me know ma faith, Wat is the cut-off for Microbiology?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by niyitex: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
Pls Abium help us to get the cut off mark for microbiology.godbless u.the date that the admission status is going to be out.Thanks
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2007
But I thought last Year cut-off was a general thing,all Ume candidates that score 40% are qualified.they say the cut-off for MICROBIOLOGY is 60%,and i got 59%.Does that mean no FUTA for me this year?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by niyitex: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2007
pls when are they going to paste the admission status on the internet or how are we going to check it
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2007
I'm Just Really confuse about this admission in FUTA.i got another news as at yesterday that the general Cut-off Mark si 50%.Now i dnt know who is saying the truth.Abium or whoever.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2007
What happened is that the managements are working on those who score above the cut off marks. I only know the cut off marks for the engineering. See below

1. mechanical 70%

2. Electrical 72%

3. Civil 69%

@ delejames
If u dont believe me, well that is your own personal opinion. But this are the cut off marks for this three engineering courses. But for Micro Biology and others i will work on them
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2007
Ok.But If i may ask? are u a student or a lecturer?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2007
Abium:

What happened is that the managements are working on those who score above the cut off marks. I only know the cut off marks for the engineering. See below

1. mechanical 70%

2. Electrical 72%

3. Civil 69%

@ delejames
If u don't believe me, well that is your own personal opinion. But this are the cut off marks for this three engineering courses. But for Micro Biology and others i will work on them
It will be universal i think, not this % for a course and another for other courses
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hello,
It is a confirmed truth that the cut off for EEE IS 72,MEE is 70 and CVE IS 69.Good luck to everybody,
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2007
@olaabiodun

Can u help confirm cut-off for microbiology?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by trakos(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
that guy dey tell us the truth as for engineering courses because i was able to confirm some of the cut-off at the school yesterday.am a mechanical engineering candidate but couldn't meet their cut-off cos i score 66.75%.i also got a clue for those with microbiology.i dont really know the cut-off but it should between 60-65%.this is because a friend of mine said her department(applied geology) cut-off is 62%.so,other courses in the SCHOOL OF SCIENCE might definitely fall in this range especially biochemistry and microbiology but mind you,computer science is 70%.i am tryin to change my course to either of GEOPHYSICS or PHYSICS ELECTRONICS but i heard that is not easy to change course in the school.i gave a particular man my credentials b4 i leave the school today with the hope of getting one of the courses.
moreover,i called ASUU CHAIRMAN FUTA CHAPTER who told me thier PDS students passed beyond their expectation.consequently,there will be a very limited place for UME candidate.he told me that even if my name is going to be shortlisted,it wiill definitely not be the first list.am just praying now for the man to get my case done.the school no dey easy at alllllllllllll.anyway,i have to accept my new admission to FED POLY ILARO(elect/elect) so as not to loose in two ways.08058102480
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2007
hmm, Now i'm short of words.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hello,
When is the new session commencing?Love to hear from you if you have any info.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
January,i guess.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by ndisnoopi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2007
hello pls whn d admission list is out will it be pasted on the internet or ow de goin 2 no.i just wish things could be brought down cos i scored 58% 4 mech engine.or can alternative courses be givn 2 us?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
it has been confirmed that the cut off mark for Microbiology is 68%. The list will be pasted fiirst on the website.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2007
grin grin grin angry angry sad any news
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
@Abium

So when should we expect the List?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by niyitex: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2007
pls I need help about the admision call my no 018747438/08038303704.the fisrt no is my daddy's own
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by delejames(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2007
Wats happening in FUTA? when is the admission list gonna be out?
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hi Fellow,
The whole thing about FUTA admission has been annoying and disgusting.Recently,rumours and side-talks have been the sources of information.Only God knows when they will release the lists.
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
MY people, i dont know what to say but u need to be patient. What i had is dat, the list will be out soon. Trust me my information are real
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by Abium: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2007
cool cool shocked
Re: Futa Cut-off Mark by senery: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2007
kioukogej0ouonj0to

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAU Medicine Student Tasked To Build University Hostel. / Protest Ongoing In Funaab Over Robbery Incident / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.