Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party (4443 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Tips To Know If Your Phone Is A China Phone / Black Kids Birtday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Odeku(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2006
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE AT BLACK KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY

1. Some of the guest didn't bring a gift, but brought extra uninvited kids.

2. The cake says "Happy Birthday Pookie" instead of the child's name.

3. The party is at Chuck E. Cheese, but they brought their own food, cake, etc.

4. It's a child's party but there are more grown-ups than children.

5. It's De'Vonte's 1st Birthday and the party food is BBQ and Daiquiris. – BRANDY THIS IS YOU, smiley

6. Instead of playing pin the tail on the donkey, they have a "Back That Thing Up" contest.

7. They don't sing Happy Birt hday ins tead everyone is chanting "Go Man Man It's Your Birthday".

8. There are twenty kids at the party but no parents (They got dropped off). !

9. The party was over at 5:00, it's 8:00 and somebody's kid is still there.

10. Instead of Loot bags, the party favors are in Zip-Lock baggies.

11. The birthday cake is Red Velvet.

12. The invitations said Pizza Party, you get there and frozen Tony's Pizza is being served.

13. The host calls someone who's on their way and tells them to stop and get some ice.

14. The guest start arriving and the host disappears to get ready.

15. You buy some food stamps from your cousin to buy the party food.

16. You hear someone tell the birthday child " I am going to get you something next week when I get paid".

17. The party wasn't planned, the birthday child just went outside and said "Mama said I'm getting ready to have a Birthday Party, Come on".

18. The party is Saturday, you got a call on Friday ni! ght saying "I am giving Ke-Shawn a birthday party tomorrow at 3:00".

19. All the kids at the party have on new clothes that they got just for the party.

20. None of the gifts are wrapped, because the guest stopped by the store on the way to the party.

21. The gift is still in the store bag.

22. They don't serve punch, you get Kool-Aid and those store brand cheese puffs.

23. The Baby daddy, the mama's boyfriend, and the mama's ex-boyfriend (the one the kid likes so much) are all there, and the child is calling them all DADDY.

24. There's more family than friends at the party.

25. The birthday child is late to his/her own party, because last night they s pent the night over with their cousin 'nem.

26. You have the party over your sister's because she just bought a new house.

27. The cake didn't come from the store, it came from the Lady who makes good cakes.

28. You have to hold on to the plate that yo! u ate your food on to eat your cake.

29. Someone calls and says "save me some cake."

30. Guest are wrapping up cake to take to mama 'nem.

31. It's a child's party but there's a Domino game in progress.

32. The baby daddy shows up with all his Boyz and you start to fear that there will be a Drive-By.

33. The party music is coming from the trunk of someone's car.

34. The Soul Train Line and Electric Slide get started.

Bonus One:

35. You and your baby daddy get into an argument because he was supposed to chip in for the party but did not cuz he said "You get child support don't you!!!" !

A mess!!!!
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Free(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2006
heard it b4 very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by spikelord(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2006
Funny man!!!
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by hotangel2(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2006
Ohh my fxcking goodness. U couldnt be more RIGHT! lol cheesy
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Odeku(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2006
so I see we all black people can relate to one thing.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Eastcoast(f): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2006
o my god, u are absolutely right. this is so so stereotypical. i see it all the time. even at black weddings, they always do that dance in the name of love thing, of to the left right, turn, u know what i am saying but it doesn't happen at white weddings/partys.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by micklplus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2006
thats what we call uniqueness in africanism. grin
for real.
cheers
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Badman888(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
correct african party, cheesy
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Oracle(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2006
na correct one
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by SamCharles(m): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2006
But this is what makes the black man goes. I tell you the
white man comes to such a party and he goes
oooooohhhhhuuuuuu, cause he aint seen anything like
it and it's interesting.
But tell me what happens at the white man's party? Any
body knows? I guess not cause we aint invited.
So lets be cool with what we have.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by 1ofall(f): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2006
Eastcoast:

o my god, u are absolutely right. this is so so stereotypical. i see it all the time. even at black weddings, they always do that dance in the name of love thing, of to the left right, turn, u know what i am saying but it doesn't happen at white weddings/partys.

I love the dancing @ "black" parties though, they are soooo lively!! The music, the dancing, no quibbling cos A and B turned up when they weren't invited,
The liveliest dance I 've seen at "white" weddings is the "okie pokie"
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by MamaMary1(f): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2006
The same thing happens at white kids parties. My nephew was invited to a ChuckECheese birthday party. My sister took him and stayed to help out. Well tons of kids got dumped off and she ended up giving other kids money so they could play the games. They were only 6 year olds. Then birthday kid's mom asked her to stay until all the other kids were picked up because she had to get home. Not making this up.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Dauda(m): 2:39am On Mar 18, 2006
That's what is called being "GHETTO FABULOUS" Some white people are ghetto fabulous too. It ain't just us.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Odeku(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2006
Dauda there is no ghetto fabulous white people ther are called REDNECKS shocked
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by tipsy289(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2006
Yeah, Funny
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by Dauda(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2006
Odeku:

Dauda there is no ghetto fabulous white people ther are called REDNECKS shocked

@ Odeku, thanks for the correction. REDNECK is more appropriate for white folks.
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by loriann(f): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2006
come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by ThugLife1(m): 12:42am On Apr 30, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If You're At Black Kids Birthday Party by clemcykul(f): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Between Alcoholic Beer And Solar Electricity / Ituen And Tessy's Company Policy / Cartoon:watch Between Facebook And 2go Who's Gonna Win [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.