Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria (11371 Views)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc / Schengen Visa From French Embassy London - Eu Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by 4teelaw(f): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hi house,
Please who can advice which embassy to use to get student visa to Luxembourg from Nigeria. The school mentioned Belgium embassy but I heard belgium is very eccentric and they usually delay in processing visas.
Can I apply through France or German embassy?
I will be grateful for your help
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by LaParisienne(f): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
You can only apply for visa to Luxembourg from Nigeria thru the Belgian Embassy. There are no 2 ways abt it.
Btw, the 2 countries you mentioned are equally tough with student visa.
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by demmy79: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
No other Embassy than Belgian, try to submit ontime to avoid dissapointment.No Embassy is easy, just belief in God, the student Visa decision is makin in Luxembourg.
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by iz2much: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
yes no embassy wil give u visa on knocking their gate
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by todayo(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Goodmorng all, pls is there anyone that has been to that country before, pls share us your experience.
Thanks
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by Moana(f): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Enter furry boat na visa free
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by sobastical: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Moana:
Enter furry boat na visa free

From where? you wickeded lol
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by desmedallion(m): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2018
Which school gave you admission in Luxemboug because I have been trying to apply for BBA but to no avail
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Can anyone please guide me on luxembourg student visa application process...I got admitted at university of Luxembourg for a masters program...the kind of documentations required, where to apply and all of that

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by mrprolifik: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2019
tunapawizzy:
Can anyone please guide me on luxembourg student visa application process...I got admitted at university of Luxembourg for a masters program...the kind of documentations required, where to apply and all of that

LUXEMBOURG STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:

Documents are very important in every visa processing. Below are the documents you have to submit for the consular officials to consider your Luxembourg student visa application.

1. Proof of enrolment as a full time student in one of Luxembourg’s institutions for higher education

2. Proof of full payment of tuition fee for the course

3. An international passport with a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months.

4. An application form which you filled and signed correctly.

5. You must provide proof of your financial ability. So as to support yourself monetarily during the course of your study in Luxembourg and for your return transportation.

6. Original copy of the ‘temporary authorization to stay’. This is a letter the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Luxembourg.

7. Insurance for health and accident covering the total number of days you will be staying in Luxembourg as a student. The insurance must be valid for all Schengen countries.

8. You intend to leave Luxembourg at the end of your study.

Luxembourg Embassy Address In Nigeria:

Luxembourg has no consulate or embassy here in Nigeria just yet, but applications for a visa to Luxembourg can be made through the Belgian embassy here in Nigeria.

Belgian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria

9, Usuma Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: (+234) 803 301 68 22, (+234) 806 979 22 33 (visa)
Email: abuja@diplobel.fed.be
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by mrprolifik: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
4teelaw:
Hi house,
Please who can advice which embassy to use to get student visa to Luxembourg from Nigeria. The school mentioned Belgium embassy but I heard belgium is very eccentric and they usually delay in processing visas.
Can I apply through France or German embassy?
I will be grateful for your help
Sorry you can only apply through the Belgian embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thanks so much...how do I get no. 6....
mrprolifik:

Documents are very important in every visa processing. Below are the documents you have to submit for the consular officials to consider your Luxembourg student visa application.
1. Proof of enrolment as a full time student in one of Luxembourg’s institutions for higher education
3. An international passport with a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months.
5. You must provide proof of your financial ability. So as to support yourself monetarily during the course of your study in Luxembourg and for your return transportation.
6. Original copy of the ‘temporary authorization to stay’. This is a letter the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Luxembourg.
7. Insurance for health and accident covering the total number of days you will be staying in Luxembourg as a student. The insurance must be valid for all Schengen countries.
Luxembourg has no consulate or embassy here in Nigeria just yet, but applications for a visa to Luxembourg can be made through the Belgian embassy here in Nigeria.

Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by mrprolifik: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
tunapawizzy:
Thanks so much...how do I get no. 6....
It's in the attachment. Goodluck.

1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by lawofone280919: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2019
tunapawizzy:

bruh good day, i about to apply to the same school and would appreciate if i can pick your brain a little

congrats on your admission
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by Divino: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
lawofone280919:

bruh good day, i about to apply to the same school and would appreciate if i can pick your brain a little

congrats on your admission

Bro, how far, did you later apply for the visa.?

i am applying for same school aswell.
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by Divino: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
mrprolifik:

hi Guys,

please how much is meant to be in the account before printing acc statement.

has anyone passed through this process, please share your experience pls.
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by Kampcy02: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello.
Please did anyone get the the admission and visa?
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by shady45(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please what is the POF amount for bank statement. Anyone help. I plan on applying for admission by February 2022
Re: Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria by mjoyero(f): 2:16pm On Feb 01
please no response on this

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Way To Get Out Of Nigeria, And should I Leave Nigeria or not? / Has Anyone Been To Gabon? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.