Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures (129527 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by adedayodan(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2012
On the issue of boko haram. I think our gov. Are the sponsoring this guys. They should stop deceiving us.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by studyineu: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2012
This is what religion of peace gives and teaches. So sorry for una
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by samstels: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2012
We really need some foreing assistance to tackle this .

I do not think we have the capacity and technology to stop this .Its really a hard nut to crack and moreover we have a president
who does not act quickly ,

I just dont know waht to say again ,
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by whosefault(f): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2012
when the president of a country says something, we should listen. Boko haram according to him has entered everywhere in the country like corruption. Just look at the picture very well, who will go inside a police station to plant bomb if not a police officer that is selfish, a panel will be setup to investigate soon,
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ayusman16(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2012
@Akwasi, I pity ur ignorance. Didn't you see the leaflets circulated that their fight is against Christians and the security agents who aid them? Do u know many churches has been bombed and Christians killed? They only attack Muslims who talk against them.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by studyineu: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2012
@ayusman, Are you talking to these guys that don't know how to read otherwise they wouldn't be saying BH is not fighting against christians. The only reason BH has not come to bomb in the south cause they know that if they try it, no part of north will be safe. The south are ready for the D Day.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2012
like i said before, this has come to stay and its not gonna end. ppl should start seeing th news as a pakistan sees such news,  nobody should blame security afterall are we the only ppl with unintellingent security? what about those countries around us that has such weak weak security yet such thing dont happen in their country. The truth is that most ppl in that part of the country has been brainwashed to evil, even somebody on Nl even said that they are defending themselves on the other thread about " message they send across kano". I ask myself what are they defending? Even if your leader was killed, how many ppl will you kill to defend your leader.  

I just wish every state can be indepent of its own or my own state can  live seperately & peacefully even if be smallest in the world than me been tag with those animals on that part of the country
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by saintohia: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2012
There's only one solution if GEJ / FG is serious,  SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE,

As the GEJ rightfully said, BH is in every arm / tier of his govt. and that we've live to with the BOMBINGS meaning that fighting it is almost impossible 4 FG so SNC.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kjhova(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2012
Isn't it time @Frosbel & co realise that the Muslims in the north fear BH more than us? Do you guys move around this country at all? My wife is a northerner. All of last night, we were busy calling every family member in Kano for assurance! The version of Islam that BH is proposing is abhored by majority of Muslims. If BH ever win this war (& God forbid this), the emirs & Muslim clerics will be the first to be executed befor the turn of the rest of us.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2012
Thumps up to all Muslims and Worshippers of Allah. The god of Peace.The inventor of Sharia and the killer of the innocents. We all thee Mallam Allah
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kjhova(m): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Our one time small BH linked wt Al Qaeda cell, AQAM, in 2010 & have since gone plc! Al Qaeda is a cancer that has killed astronomically more Muslims than Christians in the last 10yrs!
No one is safe with them. If we allow them to pit us against each other; Muslims vs Christians, northerner vs southerner, they will win & we will all be subjugated under their demented version of sharia. Remember Muslims & Christians hid together in mosques yesterday praying for deliverance. It's BH we are fighting against not the mallam struggling on the streets of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2012
frosbel:

Two things.

1. These acts were carried out by people who obey their religious creed.

2. The Majority of Muslims do not obey the Islamic religious creed with regards to Jihad , thank your stars for that.

This frosbel is so stewpid that he can't even think with his coconut head, The attack took places in a Mainly Muslim area in Kano and you still said they are targetting Christians. Do you have brain at all? and if you say Goverment knows nothing about all this maybe you need to tell me what happen to Biu and Ringim after the escape of Sokoto, and also tell me what you think about this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-850775.0.html
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ahamdiheme: 8:49am On Jan 21, 2012
What a stupid lot, may they choke on their own blood
angry angry angry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kjhova(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2012
Hey @Leomax,
let me school you a little bit son. Have you been around the many churches in Nigeria to witness the diff versions of xtianity we have? Do you notice how diabolically opposed to each other some of them are? Are you close to Islam enough to notice this same variance in dogma? Do you have Muslim friends? Have you ever seen the Quran before? Ever touched the book, never mind Reading it? Try some of these above. You may soon realize that an ignorant Christian (although might never wear a bomb) is as dangerous to society as an ignorant Muslim.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Eltonluigi(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2012
May their souls haunt the president.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2012
Really sad and depressing.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ACM10: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2012
Are we still one country?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by tunde1200(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2012
some christian only knows what is going on in there religion. but islam they dont even care
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by MeAboki(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2012
kj_hova:

Hey @Leomax,
let me school you a little bit son. Have you been around the many churches in Nigeria to witness the diff versions of xtianity we have? Do you notice how diabolically opposed to each other some of them are? Are you close to Islam enough to notice this same variance in dogma? Do you have Muslim friends? Have you ever seen the Quran before? Ever touched the book, never mind Reading it? Try some of these above. You may soon realize that an ignorant Christian (although might never wear a bomb) is as dangerous to society as an ignorant Muslim.

^^^^There is still hope for Nigeria with ppl like you; as for the bigots, well may God open their eyes and minds as He has done yours. Amen.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Eltonluigi(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2012
kj_hova:

an ignorant Christian (although might never wear a bomb) is as dangerous to society as an ignorant Muslim.

best quote ever!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Dereformer(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2012
I have no doubt that the Northern leaders are behind these series of attacks. What points to this fact is the staged escape of a well known terrorist-sokoto.

This is a time for the southerners to unite. Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw etc. I say again this is the time for a united Southern Nigeria. If we stay together, we will survive these tactical onslaught by the North. It is only a fool that cannot read the hand writing on the wall. It is up to Middle Belt to decide were to belong.

Don't be fooled to think that it is only igbos that are killed in the north. The truth is other tribes are getting a fair share of these killings.

How many yoruba south south and middle belt corpers were killed after the election? Answer is many.

I have always maintained my position, and that is, Nigeria has no reason to be one country. From 1960 when the country got independence to date we have lived together in distrust, enmity has characterized our existence. The north think it is their right to rule nigeria.

Let me tell you Islam as practiced by the South West is different from that practiced by the North. The Northern islam is a religion of the Sword.
Verses exists in the Qur'an were moslems are mandated to fight and kill non-believers. this is what is happening today.

Ojukwu has been vindicated. I'm sure in the next fight, Britain now knows who to support.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by mpmp: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2012
@ALL
BOKO HARAM said they are the real muslims and they must implement sharia according to the Koran?

why? because all other muslims are not being true to the Koranic creed, and so when BH wants to kill somebody, they kill either Christians, or Muslims who find themselves in Christian environments or Muslims who they(BH) think is not following Islam properly; ex: congregation of ladies that do not dress the Islamic way.

And the fact that BH is bombing everywhere in the North doesnt mean they are not Muslims. They are Muslims, and whether politics is involved in their actions or not, other muslims should not deny the BH as muslims. Their actions are deeply rooted in Islam.

How about Farouk Abdulmuttalab. Isnt he a muslim? was his action a result of Nigerian politics? When people read their religious books upside down, destruction of life and property is the result.

Unfortunately, I find that a lot of Muslims in Nigeria are BH sympathizers. You hardly find those that will outrightly condemn BHs acts. They would rather find a way to soft-talk BH actions down in the name of one Jihad or the other. They would usually say its best to submit to the will of allah; and that may the dead find their peace. Why allow the dead to find peace, why not leave them alone and let them enjoy their right to life?

In all that has been happening so far, how many muslims in Nigeria, North or South, even political leaders who are muslims, how many of them have come out to openly condemn the activities of BH? how many of them in the Northern part of Nigeria has taken any definite action to sensitize fellow muslims that the extremities of BH is Koranically wrong? how many of them have publicly requested for information from anyone who thinks he/she has some info about someone / somepeople who might/might not be BH operatives?

Can we really say that none of our northern leaders are sympathizers. All the northern governors live in Abuja. Why is everybody keeping quiet.  I guess they think that if BH succeeds, it will be to Islamic benefit; and if BH looses out, they(silent Islamists) will continue living their own lives.

If BH is all a political agenda, I suppose northern politicians should be concerned that the north is loosing man-power, infrastructure and whatever through the activities of BH.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ugosly(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2012
BH does not operate in the air,they hav assembly and rendevouz points from where they strike and launch these attacks on innocent lives.
The northern muslims and emirs can not claim to know nothin about BH camps in their vicinity,they are humans and live amongst the indigenes,they know them (Bokos).
Like sombody rightly pointed out,Muslim casualties are just collateral damage,Southerners remain the primary target.
So quit holding brief for Islam, O ye defenders of Islam!
we ain,t kids here!!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by PHIPEX(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2012
The battle is gradually getting nuclear, The Emirs know better than they are telling us. Remember that an emirs's sons aided the excape of our prime suspect.
I WEEP FOR ISLAM cry
I WEEP FOR NORTHERN NIGERIA cry
I WEEP FOR NIGERIA cry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by jpphilips(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2012
I saw on u tube sometime ago where the police was having fun killing some BH suspects, guess that is why they are feasting on the police.
tomorrow, if bus drivers start attacking police check points, we will most likely wear it a religious coat.
I tell you what, corruption is fast bringing this nation to its knees.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by antartica(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Ignorance.Nigerians have been living on the wings of good will for a long time and it can no longer hold,the wings are weak.Now is the time of reality where the smart and the strong survives,the time to sift the weed from the harvest.Those that can not ride will perish,just like somalia,just pakistan,just afganistan,yemen and co.

A people that are regimentally deluded like nigerians are fundamentally ignorant and ignorance can only mean one thing,destruction.

When you guys start thinking is when you start solving problems,as long as you remain deluded you wil keep on going down hill and continues blame all sorts of foreign conspiracies and demons.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by yusufkura: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2012
WHY ARE ALL YOU GETTING NUT, GET UR HEAD STRAIGHT AND GET OVER OUR MALAISE AND FIGHT THE MATTER AT HAND AND STOP MUDDLING THE ISSUE WITH RELIGION. ISLAM WOULD NOT SUPPORT KAI! NOT EVEN OTHER RELIGION WOULD SUPPORT THIS
CARNAGE
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by antartica(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2012
Islam and christianity are agents of destruction,they lay ground for a destructive government and vice versa.

A people that take the two religion seriously don't think and when a people don't think,they don't function like nigeria.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by executinal(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2012
Northern Nigeria states = Al-Qaeda new base angry angry angry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by sheyguy: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2012
Lots of funny comment flying around here.
BH is a muslim thing. Just like MEND and ND militancy we all know the kinda support they enjoy from their host ND pple and community even though they end up being victims to these militancy sometimes. Bh is just like that, there is a thread about the flyers they were distributing in the north abovt themselve and their targets. They clearly stated that they wouldn't hesitate attacking anyone outside their primary targets who stands on their way. Infact this last one was on their primary target: the Government agencies. Muslim casualty does not prove anything, it even helps to keep their game tighter. BH is muslim thing and the ignorance and sympathy on this thread are the sort of things that helps keep their game very tight. They need to remain anonymous as much as they can, but we know their common denominator individually : ISLAM.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by oderemo(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2012
some1 once said, if you build your castle in the air, the next reasonable thing to do is to concentrate on the foundation.
that is exactly where this country is, a country trotting along the path of corruption, ineptitude on a large scale, and thinking this is way to the promised land?
the chicken have come to roost, my gripe is we have a lame duck as president who attitude to our problems is to expect , cos its the sign of modern tyms.
presido, pls wake up and smell the coffee, its black b4 u add milk.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kelvincoll(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2012
On the issue of boko haram. I think our gov. Are the sponsoring this guys. They should stop deceiving us.

For what reason? Think well, why would our Government want to waste innocent lives for no just course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.