Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (33039 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Suntemi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
27naira:

If you don't like it, go and hump a gorilla tongue

grin grin grin haa u dey find trouble.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by ADEBYTE: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
Both of them are immature.if u r using ur new bf to pass time just because ur ex broke ur heart,this is the best time for u to write them both off
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by stagger: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
If I was the ex, I would have let it go ab initio. A certain king whom God described as being a man after His own heart did not spare one of his soldiers over the soldier's wife (Bathsheba, the mother of Solomon).

If someone whom God could describe so glowingly do something which God hugley frowned on and introduced a punishment in the king's house could do this, imagine what someone else without any inhibitions will do.

Now if I was the present boyfriend, I will end the relationship.

Women are as unstable as water. They have caused so many of the world's problems, and a man's friendship for me is worth more than dating a woman. Though of you enter a marriage relationship, then that comes first. This obviously is not the case here, as I do not know how a woman will jump out of a relationship and enter another in 2 weeks, if something else was not going on.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
27naira:

If you don't like it, go and hump a gorilla tongue
Come u dey mad na me say make monkey dey call u Daddy,oh boi adjust b4 hell-fire welcome u oo msteeeeew!!!!!

@Cocoalario

Tie ur pet oo,haba u for tell me na baboon dey secure urcompoud thread.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by 27naira(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Come u dey mad na me say make monkey dey call u Daddy,oh boi adjust b4 hell-fire welcome u oo msteeeeew!!!!!

@Cocoalario

grin grin you be typical Idowu.

Anyway, its all for fun. Don't get worked up on my pranks  wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Chnges(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
When will our boys start reasoning like men!! I think the current bf is following the wrong track_there are million and one ways to solve issues without violence__what he could have done was to calm down, talk to the guy(the ex-bf) in a cool, understanding and a right way. Make him to know he wasn't trying to play smart on him: i think any normal human will understand his views without converging to fight__Think ahead and move ahead!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Idowuogbo link=topic=851148.msg10017526#msg10017526 date=1327175437]

@Cocoalario

haha
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
What full stop nonesense?
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
slimyem:

cocoa,the boyfriend didnt know his friend was your ex. in the first place until gf told him . right?
Now,how did your ex know his new friend was dating his ex since that's probably the reason for the push/shove from gf's assumptions??
She was walking with her bf holding hands and the ex waved (he was on a bike),she asked who he was,bf says a colleague and she didn't tell bf she knew ex till the incident. Guess ex did his homework after seeing them together cos bf said he noticed ex's attitude changed after that day.
Its not like they bf and ex are that close but they pally in the office and sometimes after work,she didn't really know about the friendship building between both guys cos her current relationship was just two weeks old when trouble started,she haven't met most of his(bf)friends then. Too long a story everything that has happened since ex saw the lovebirds,these are just basics.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
typical of a naija babe to dey play backyard runz with ex while claiming say na im current boyfriend be her only one grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
27naira:

grin grin you be typical Idowu.

Anyway, its all for fun. Don't get worked up on my pranks  wink

*she reaches out to give him a hug*

Woooooyiiiiiii see as my freestyling hold you loool,oh boi I dey listen to Fela dat time dats y I drop suprano.Shakara Oloje ni ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
The ex needs some serious talk about being a man
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by zebudaya(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
lefulefu:

typical of a naija babe to dey play backyard runz with ex while claiming say na im current boyfriend be her only one grin grin

Oh boy na so I see am too ooo. She probably banged the guy recently. Giving him hope. Now his co worker is tapping it. His blood is running hot. Then dey (chicks) go pretend say they no know wetin happen.  grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by emmatok(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2012
Ch@nges:

When will our boys start reasoning like men!! I think the current bf is following the wrong track_there are million and one ways to solve issues without violence__what he could have done was to calm down, talk to the guy(the ex-bf) in a cool, understanding and a right way. Make him to know he wasn't trying to play smart on him: i think any normal human will understand his views without converging to fight__Think ahead and move ahead!!

The current BF wasn't violent at all. He simply did the right thing by reporting the EX-BF to the Police when he was assaulted.

How do expect the current BF to talk with the EX-BF after the assault.

For me i will dump that GF and make sure that EX-BF will rot in jail.

Live is too shout.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Daluuzor(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2012
i don hear many gramma for hia, anyway shaa, d ex na bunch of idiot, fighting over a gurl u cheated on, he s so greedy! And he has a gurl frnd presently, so wats he fighting for? Probably he realises dat he has lost a gem, u can eat ur cake and av it, i dont blame d present bf @ all, he s only tryin to protect himself by goin to d authorities, d gurl shld make tins clear wit d ex dat dey r done for gud, in summary, u do not realise d importance of wat u av until u lose it to a frnd or brother, d big word is JEALOUSY!!!!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by eghost247(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2012
got better things to do with my life than fight with an ex girlfriends new guy this is 2012
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 22, 2012
zebudaya:

Oh boy na so I see am too ooo. She probably banged the guy recently. Giving him hope. Now his co worker is tapping it. His blood is running hot. Then dey (chicks) go pretend say they no know wetin happen.  grin grin
true word my broda wink
smart guys never take a naja babe seriously.we all know say most naija babes na to cut corner dem sabi grin
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by suedoh2006(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2012
;d
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by BabaEleko(m): 5:01am On Jan 22, 2012
Let them both play hide and seek game with real gun. Anyone wey shoot the other na hin make u follow go. Case dismissed!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Chnges(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

The current BF wasn't violent at all. He simply did the right thing by reporting the EX-BF to the Police when he was assaulted.

How do expect the current BF to talk with the EX-BF after the assault.

For me i will dump that GF and make sure that EX-BF will rot in jail.

Live is too shout.

you should know that everything has its code, and the mode of approach can virtually turn grounds__the current guy is retaliating? Yes! But when he handles the situation like a gentleman, the ex will be amazed because the reaction he expected is not what he's seeing. And if the bf handles this problem this way, i think the gurl will be pleased with him and even love him the more for his high intellect on approaching & handling issue. Although the current bf's action is quite alright, but it can cause further damages, or is the ex serving a life imprisonment?? I dont think so!
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2012
Boys, will always be boys. Stop dating boys and start dating men. Its obvious that your present boyfriend talking about "rot in Jail" is also a naive little boy. Has he ever heard that bail is free and that the police have no right to lock a Nigerian citizen in a police cell over 24hrs without granting a bail ro charging to court ? Thats where I consider your ex-bf another punk, cos a real man would have called any charge and bail lawyer and you will see how he will come out of that cell within 5 minutes of detention without a dime to the hungry looking police force farce. My 2 cents to freecocoa is; stop dating boys, make yourself " toastable " to real men, like my brother Beaf;- an incomparable intellegnum indescribable by any compendium.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2012
[b]Please people I don't know why some of you are reading the story from one angle but if you must know,the boyfriend put the ex in police custody for threat and assault cos he couldn't bear the hostility no more,he only got to know about the relationship that existed between his gf and the dude AFTER he's called the cops.

I guess the girlfriend should have said something earlier when bf started telling her about the cool dude at work who suddenly started giving him problems. She didn't say anything about knowing the dude before cos she never knew it was serious and she wanted ex to remain anonymous but she had to open up when it got ugly.

Bf also feels hurt by not being told about the ex,guess it also contributes to his anger but the ish here is how does she get her ex outta the pix? She just wants him to be history in her life so she can move on with bf.

@stagger,she didn't jump into another relationship after two weeks of breakup with ex,the problem started two weeks into her current relationship.

@Ch@nges,he hasn't even been charged to court,he was just detained,the problem is that the bf hasn't agreed to drop the case.

@Leomax,he's been bailed but bf hasn't dropped the case,if you must know he feels ex can do something crazy if not put in his place.

P.S current boyfriend is really great and all but ex has always been an azz, gf doesn't want ex's life ruined cos if the matter gets to court it may not end in favor of ex.[/b]
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2012
@leomax,I wonder why you think its freecocoa,she just happens to know a lot about the case cos she's close to one of the parties involved,as for your offer on beaf,thanks I'm happy with my sunshine but I'll see if I can pass the offer to the girl. wink
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2012
The three of them need to sit down and do some talking. A very long talk at that
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2012
thz story is one sided,
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
actually it is three sided
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by emmatok(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
LeoMax:

Boys, will always be boys. Stop dating boys and start dating men. Its obvious that your present boyfriend talking about "rot in Jail" is also a naive little boy. Has he ever heard that bail is free and that the police have no right to lock a Nigerian citizen in a police cell over 24hrs without granting a bail ro charging to court ? Thats where I consider your ex-bf another punk, cos a real man would have called any charge and bail lawyer and you will see how he will come out of that cell within 5 minutes of detention without a dime to the hungry looking police force farce. My 2 cents to freecocoa is; stop dating boys, make yourself " toastable " to real men, like my brother Beaf;- an incomparable intellegnum indescribable by any compendium.

Sorry your argument holds no water,

Did the EX assult the current BF? YES

Did the Current BF retaliate (Physically) ? NO

The currents BF did the right thing.

And as for the EX calling a charge and bail lawyer. That is if he has the money to do that.

And the EX being bailed does not mean he has been Court cleared. He still has to answer for the assault.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
vindictive story
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by emmatok(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ch@nges:

you should know that everything has its code, and the mode of approach can virtually turn grounds__the current guy is retaliating? Yes! But when he handles the situation like a gentleman, the ex will be amazed because the reaction he expected is not what he's seeing. And if the bf handles this problem this way, i think the gurl will be pleased with him and even love him the more for his high intellect on approaching & handling issue. Although the current bf's action is quite alright, but it can cause further damages, or is the ex serving a life imprisonment?? I dont think so!

So what do you expect the BF to do.

Beg the assaulter(EX) to allow him continue the relationship?HELL NO.

What if they married,do you want the current man to run away?

The current BF did the most reasonable thing.
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by ThisisCee(f): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
I support the current bf. .
The 'ex' guy needs to be taught a lesson
Re: How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
^What does dat solve undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.