Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (9367 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
How come no one has mentioned Nairaland yet?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by moHot(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
we met on youtube, hehehhee ;d ;d i was watching his video and he was watching mine, hallwluyah!!1
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2012
I met my wife at the zoo cool grin grin grin lolz am kidding o
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2012
^was she a silverback baboon,jus messing with you oooooo cheesy wink cheesy grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by justifeany: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2012
on internet, through yahoo messenger. After then we started a relationship
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by richy5(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2012
she is my neighbour
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
We meet online:Africhat to be precise n that's over 3yrs now,started chatting witout seeing each other physically n wen we finally met one-on-one,it was as if we've know each other all our lives. He's always happy 2 tell d story n our forthcoming wedding is nt excluded!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by klear(f): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
he saw my elder sis & I n a boutique afta an armed robbery attack, didnt have d chance 2 speak to me ( cos i practically ran out of d place after d incident grin) bt turns out he knew my elder sis, who he disturbed for months after ward for my num & she finally gave it 2 him. The day we finally met face 2 face, d first tin he said was " i am going to marry u" while i lolz @ his statement, bt as dey say d rest  is history. I def wnt mind telling d story @ our forthcoming wedding
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by boles80sg(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I met my wife at a friend grand pa funeral and I later collect her number from my friend sending text messages to her and ending it with the word '1love'. We became close and started having mid nite calls. We r still together till now and d love keeps growing and a boy. My best man told everyone on my Wendi g day
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 12:40am On Jan 24, 2012
So y'all mean no there are no NL couple?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Tokotaya: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
OsiboteE: LOL at your story. Funny indeed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

How come no one has mentioned Nairaland yet?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I saw her again today in my dream

you need deliverance
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
You dug this up just to quote me??
preshuzpearl:

you need deliverance
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by ogaprime(m): 3:11am On Oct 01, 2014
pedestal82: Met her in her at her uncles house where I was a tenant (student). Told her Causin that am gonna marry ur causin, 5yrs down the line, am going for introduction by September. Yes would be proud to narate same at our wedding.

*cratchingmyhead so hw fa sir...
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by pedestal82(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2014
ogaprime:

*cratchingmyhead so hw fa sir...
Lolz, she is now my wife and given me a son!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With My Boyfriend / Video Of Tacha Exposing Her Boobs While Seyi Baths Her Goes Viral / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.