Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. (4525 Views)

My Wife Once Asked...(Adult Only) / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to have sex with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, but anytime she is in d mood to have sex she will masturbate herself then she wl now call me and told me
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
abelraph:

My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to Be Intimate with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, [size=14pt]but anytime she is in d mood to Be Intimate she will self-service herself then she wl now call me and told me[/size]
[size=25pt]DIES![/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by VideoBills(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
Get Help. Pray to God oh, your marriage is at the verge of collapse.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
OP, on a more serious note, when last did you and your wife have a conversation? As in Heart to Heart conversation?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
You have got to be kidding!!!!! I am laughing so much, I can't think of a reply to this
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by VideoBills(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
abelraph:

My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to Be Intimate with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, but anytime she is in d mood to Be Intimate she will self-service herself then she wl now call me and told me

Very Funny. Lol Lol. It seems your wife is; The Officer In Charge.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
abelraph:

[color=#006600]My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to Be Intimate with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, but anytime she is in d mo

Sad! pour your mind for her. If she really loves you, you will see changes.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
still can't think of a reply
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by mashnino(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by PoDeep(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
I swear! Neither can I! This sh.it is too funny! !
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by PoDeep(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Especially the part where she calls him to say she just mas.tur.bated! Hahahahahahaha! ! ! RotfLMFAO! U go fear wife na!

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Excelboi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hehehehe, hw cn u ask for this kinda help here on nairaland! Dem go just mock U. Btw, op mah guy, dis one pass normal matter, BRB
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by slimyem: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
abelraph:

My marriage is 7yrs, blessed with 2 boys and a girl. me and my dont work in thesame place, so am a weekend husband. the only time i enjoyed sex with her are when we want to make baby. now that we are not having baby again my wife is not allowing me to Be Intimate with. i only spend weekends at home i have to beg my wife for sex once in two wks. and she is not having affair wt anyone, but anytime she is in d mood to Be Intimate she will self-service herself then she wl now call me and told me
Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by itiswell1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
Make una help this guy now. As for me, I don't have any experience. I'm still a kid.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by db10dtruth(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
For your wife to prefer self servicing to the real and main thing God created there is OBVIOUSLY a BIG problem, either discuss things with her,see a counselor or if your parents (yours and hers) are people you can talk to about things like that then do that fast because I sense something is wrong!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Chnges(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Go to the mirrow and laugh at yourself___mehn!! To be serious, it takes only the Spirit of God to deliever her_may be she has a spiritual husby. Pray to God he has the ultimate solution

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by fateavon4u(f): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
1.have a seriousTalk 2 ur wife nd tell her d effect her actions r hvin on u.
2.get her tipsy/drunk,just 2 get her 2 b free or sumtin.
3.talk to a marriage consellor or like most nigerians do,speak to ur pastor.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by jane4m: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
@abelralph
I think you need to talk deeply with your wife. Pick somewhere quiet. Let her know what's on your mind without laying blames. Also, pls do listen if you get her to talk. You are both matured here and I believe you two can work it out. All the best!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by iyatrustee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
i seriously understand d poster. had a friend whose marriage was also a long distance affair. she had to make do with her hand and intimacy gadgets and got addicted to them afterall, they are always at her service! The hubby had to lovingly talk her out of it.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
To all of you who adviced the guy to talk to his wife, don't you think he has already done that? I mean the woman calls him up to tell him she just did it ROFLMFAO
the guy should just get a divorce. It's that simple
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by doeeyed: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^
Disagree.

Chances are due to the nature of their jobs n ensuing effect on the marriage, they r yet to have a proper discussion.

My advice will be for op to organise a weekend from home,
If its difficult to do so, try involving her work colleagues in the surprise.
Organise child-care as that might be another excuse.

Leave town, check into a lovely hotel.
Let her be and soak in the lovely surroundings.
Let lovemaking be the last thing on your mind, remember you are to there to talk in a conducive environment

Identify the reasons behind your love for each other.
The current pitfalls and remedies.
Write up an action plan if she's still game, albeit informally.

Then top it up with your carnal pleasure if she's game.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Excelboi(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2012
I dnt wanna talk bullshiit cos today is a special day to me,bt it will be nice if u can kick her ass OUT!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Ranoscky(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2012
While my 'abunna' is stil in a well functionin state, my wife refuses me sex, and masturbates? undecided. . . Rara o! Ko le hapun ni le mi o! Ko jo rara!

Mynd_44:

To all of you who adviced the guy to talk to his wife, don't you think he has already done that? I mean the woman calls him up to tell him she just did it ROFLMFAO
the guy should just get a divorce. It's that simple
O ma sun mi oo!
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2012
doe-eyed:

^^^^
Disagree.

Chances are due to the nature of their jobs n ensuing effect on the marriage, they r yet to have a proper discussion.

My advice will be for op to organise a weekend from home,
If its difficult to do so, try involving her work colleagues in the surprise.
Organise child-care as that might be another excuse.

Leave town, check into a lovely hotel.
Let her be and soak in the lovely surroundings.
Let lovemaking be the last thing on your mind, remember you are to there to talk in a conducive environment

Identify the reasons behind your love for each other.
The current pitfalls and remedies.
Write up an action plan if she's still game, albeit informally.

Then top it up with your carnal pleasure if she's game.
I understand you are the Divore is the last optiom type but seriously? The guy goes home evry weekend and the woman does not allow him. Then when he goes to work, she self service and then calls him that she just did herself and you are talking about taking a romantic weekend? Please the woman is tormenting and it is obviously working
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Edakm628(f): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2012
Have you tried asking her, if she's still sexually attracted to you?!?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2012
Of course she is not attracted to him
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Urine: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2012
LMAO! You know what to do man,you won't find answers here. Your mind is telling you to do something,please follow its lead.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Mynd44: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2012
Are you a mind reader?
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by 677ano(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2012
the only advice you need is the one that come to your mind.

I believe you married this woman and you should take charge in this marriage
or get rid of the wife, DIVORCE her asap
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by MrsChima1(f): 3:50am On Jan 23, 2012
[size=44pt]Climbs on the Statue of Liberty and laughing out loudĀ  grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

She calls me to tell me she is pleased with herself! grin grin grin grin Priceless! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:00am On Jan 23, 2012
lolz.
Obviously you guys need to talk and atleast establish the facts. Then try to find a compromise for the sake of your marriage.
Re: Help Needed On What To Do With My Wife. by cynthiafred67(f): 5:01am On Jan 23, 2012
abelraph:

I just can't stop laughing. BRB wit a response

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Joke: I'm The Most Handsome Male In Nairaland / 6 Mysterious Things That Occur While You Sleep / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.