Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring (3340 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by folly69(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2007
pls wat da hell is a chastity ring,is it just puttin a ring on her finger like someone been married and when ever the temptation comes up she looks at d ring and just say no?, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ; smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;DSORI CAN't hold it bt d truth is jst giv ur daugther a good moral education and leave the rest to GOD.cus dat ring ain't gonna do sh, t.just my opinion no offence meant.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by Princessty(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
i started wearing one last week and its taken a toll on me
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by invisible2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
I know a welder that constructs good 'iron pants' for girls. The measurements will be taken and you can lock her pant before she goes out and hold the keys, that way, she cannot mess up even if she wants to.

He can work with metal, stainless, copper, aluminium, gold, depending on your budget. Good quality pants that puts your mind at rest.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by luap: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
Yeah, train those girls while they are young. You can get her heart set on that 1 carot diamond ring when she gets married.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by skybeauty(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2010
my humble advice to you is have a very good relationship with your daughter I mean not a mother daughter relationship rather be her best friend whom she can always rely on, talk to and discuss everything with i mean discussing both her admirers, whom she admires e.t.c. Just be so close to her in such a way that she will be able to tell you the guy she really tripping for (atleast that was one thing my mother never did for me)
In my own understanding chastity ring or no chastity ring she will still do what she wants to do
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by vivaladiva(f): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2010
chastity ring ko virgin head band ni
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by tpiah: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2010
@ topic

wont wearing a chastity ring make her a "target" for mischievous boys, so to speak.

GPS Linked sexual arousal monitors connected to my phone the neighborhood Police Station 

great idea.   

anyway, na only prayer fit solve this kind of matter.

[s]but some type of zapping device would have been nice.[/s]
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by polosco(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2010
Ma do as your God leads you, you will surely give an account of the treasure God gave you to keep for him at the end of age. I think it will help the girl to keep watch over her self, there will be a self control, which many do not have today.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by WhyAWhy(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2011
I believe parents are responsible for guiding their children in the right way to go.

Blessed is the parent whose child lives by the guidance s/he has received.

I believe many parents have failed in this dimension believing that the children have a free choice to decide to hold on to chastity or not and would rather make no effort.

As the wedding ring on the hand of "some" men pricks their conscience in having extramarital affairs so would a chastity ring probably do to the girl.

When I was 26, I once decided as a guy that I would start wearing one to just symbolize my continued commitment to chastity but I really don't need it anymore because my whole life is sold out to being an example and doing the right thing.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by horny4u(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Seun:

Your daughter is going to Be Intimate at the first opportunity she gets. If you want to help, give her a packet of condoms. cheesy

oh la la grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Once we were created we were giving free will,
people even take their wedding rings off and have a good cheating s.h.a.g then wear it again.

The only person that can choose to wear a chastity mindset is your daughter, donot forget that this things take only 30 mins from start to finish per round at most.

i suggest you talk to your daughter and educate her about being chaste but the ultimate choice is hers.
Re: I Want My Daughter To Wear A Chastity Ring by iwakunbaba: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
it actually depends on how you av trained your daughter. giving her d ring does not so much helps

as in the home and personality training you av to offer her.

PLEASE TEACH HER TO BE A VIRTUOUS WOMAN (PROVERBS 31vs 10- END)

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Life , (I Feel Cheated) / Only Meat In The Pot, Who Would You Give? your Father Or Husband? / My Wife Lied To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.