Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9963300 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by MrMandilas: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2012
BetOracle:

The draws bring out 10 numbers, the first 5 is winning numbers. u'll be paid if ur number is among d first 5. The next 5 is machine number, u WILL NOT be paid with this. (Its like they are saying try again, u're almost close). Buh the machine numbers aids in forecasting for those who know how to.
Thank u
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2012
please for God sake this people have chop my money die i neve chop there money since 7mounth please anybody with just 2sure for midweek to please send it to me on this mail ( keneth_david62@yahoo.com)thanks
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by abaygns: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
any game
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by abaygns: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
3 53 35 84 56 for mid week

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
thanks my guy i saw your mail but if you want to give number don't post it here. Cos this man may change the game for u peopl. Send to mail or to phone. Any game tonight please send it to my mail or dis number 08035208098. Thanks
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by horlahore: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Pls i need 2sure for bonanza dis evening, but my banker is 53
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Franphil65(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] pls make una inbox me bankers for national today, I need perming game. Tanks for your coporation.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2012
please for God sake i need national for 2day pls no past am here cos this man may change am send it to me on this mail keneth_daivd62@yahoo.com or to my number 08035208098 i never chop since i dey play dis game i don spend a lot. Thanks
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Emeka71(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
You can post numbers here. I don't think d man knows abt this thread
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Newtonn(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2012
hope to see today lucky number
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tboy268: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2012
pls who has 3direct 4 midweek...av neva chop ijebu in my life..ever since i strted playin...send it 2 my nr..i will appriact..07088619167
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tboy268: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] smiley..pls lets start wif Monday special...i beg ooo..07088619167...3direct or 2 gud nrs...
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2012
am tired of this baba jebu this man don kill me. pls anybody with M/S I beg ooo send it to dis number 08035208098 thanks
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jobaskia(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
baba ijebu is not something to rely on . the main key is dream numbers. The best way to play is try as much not to play evry game . concentrate on certain game that will give u sure. Dont paly all games. It's ha s psychological effect that once u play peoples for example and the next game is bingo on monday afternun, if you dont chop from peoples u will feel tired and by the time u are to play bingo it has affceted ur thinking strenght u wont be able to forecast at all. I hardly play this days just because i was able to control the way i play . i may not play for months or weeks. So the best is to distant ursef before it turns u to PSYCHO. Go to las vegas and see and a lot of kolp pple. play little by little dont fire because you ve money. Control ur mind . If u do not it, baba ijebu will continue to chop u till you are dry , u will start emaciating. you can call me for enugu this sunday. call me on 08082915084 and note that u are from nairaland. i will sms it to you . just four numbers i will give . if it does not set i don't play. baba ijebu can never control me again. Be on top because the meaning of LOTTO IS - LOTS OF TIME TO OFFER.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by ericlove(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Add lotto banker on facebook..... Letz work togeda and make a better smile @ once
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Emeka71(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
jobaskia: baba ijebu is not something to rely on . the main key is dream numbers. The best way to play is try as much not to play evry game . concentrate on certain game that will give u sure. Dont paly all games. It's ha s psychological effect that once u play peoples for example and the next game is bingo on monday afternun, if you dont chop from peoples u will feel tired and by the time u are to play bingo it has affceted ur thinking strenght u wont be able to forecast at all. I hardly play this days just because i was able to control the way i play . i may not play for months or weeks. So the best is to distant ursef before it turns u to PSYCHO. Go to las vegas and see and a lot of kolp pple. play little by little dont fire because you ve money. Control ur mind . If u do not it, baba ijebu will continue to chop u till you are dry , u will start emaciating. you can call me for enugu this sunday. call me on 08082915084 and note that u are from nairaland. i will sms it to you . just four numbers i will give . if it does not set i don't play. baba ijebu can never control me again. Be on top because the meaning of LOTTO IS - LOTS OF TIME TO OFFER.

You|ve said it all
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Newtonn(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
jobaskia: baba ijebu is not something to rely on . the main key is dream numbers. The best way to play is try as much not to play evry game . concentrate on certain game that will give u sure. Dont paly all games. It's ha s psychological effect that once u play peoples for example and the next game is bingo on monday afternun, if you dont chop from peoples u will feel tired and by the time u are to play bingo it has affceted ur thinking strenght u wont be able to forecast at all. I hardly play this days just because i was able to control the way i play . i may not play for months or weeks. So the best is to distant ursef before it turns u to PSYCHO. Go to las vegas and see and a lot of kolp pple. play little by little dont fire because you ve money. Control ur mind . If u do not it, baba ijebu will continue to chop u till you are dry , u will start emaciating. you can call me for enugu this sunday. call me on 08082915084 and note that u are from nairaland. i will sms it to you . just four numbers i will give . if it does not set i don't play. baba ijebu can never control me again. Be on top because the meaning of LOTTO IS - LOTS OF TIME TO OFFER.

hmmm,
iread your story and iam ok with it. its like you are directing your story to me. coz have played dis baba ijebu for like 3weeks with no wins.
hope i will en-back on your advice
thks
newton
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by holonade(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Friday Metro.33 as banker play 33-44-84..Friday Bonaza play 77-72 as two sure.email me @ holonade@yahoo.com if you win my game.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2012
pleas anybody with tonigt game please send am to my mumber 08035208098 no past am here please
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by FUNSHYCOOL(f): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Emeka 7.:
For those dat play Baba-ijebu lotto, dis thread will be useful as people can discuss bankers or fore-cast d games yet to be played.

For today's game, I give away (21:12) for both Club-master and NATIONAL.
What of Jackpot for today's game? 26-06?
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by tfest(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi room, pls make una help me with Midweek game pls. Please In the name of God this is my no. 07065886826/07055341511. I will be very gratefull thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Emeka72(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
FUNSHYCOOL: What of Jackpot for today's game? 26-06?
U can try dat one

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by FUNSHYCOOL(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Emeka 7.:

U can try dat one
sad
Emeka 7.:

U can try dat one
Baba Ijebu don do my guys badt thing... Help on any sure number, promise not 2 fall your hand...
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by datrawdude: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2012
Anyone with baba ijebu number
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adeyinkanise: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
anybody with national help me send am to dis number 08035208098 no post am here
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by olapite: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Pls any one with MSP banker today to pls give me
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by adesmith4life: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
No monday special today
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by onilenlaswagz: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Someone pasted some numbers on sunday morning saying it was over sure.I took my bath first thing in the morning . Ran to the poll centre.Have never for once in my life played the game . I had to invest about 300 naira into the game . At the end i had to find out the numbers were fake .. Please Please and Please some assholes are working for baba ijebu dishing out fake numbers. I wouldnt care How long its gonna take but i must get my money back from Mr BaBa Ijebu..I need sure numbers, Good forecasters Only 08122536022
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by musty10: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
Elo room anybody wit 2day mid week pls give me 2sure or 3direct tanx.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Smartlinkscom: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2012
Who is the Best Forecaster in the house? I need 2sure...its a deal, u give me 2sure i'll reward u back wit Recharge card if it drops....2SURE PLSSSSS!!!!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Smartlinkscom: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2012
2Sure or 3Direct....good forecasters only...text 08075884677

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2141) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.