Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (106366 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2012
LagosShia:

where is that "dog" (according to Jesus) called "frosbel"? grin grin grin grin grin

okay I will have the dog, I do not mind them as pets, but let me be generous and give you the swine.

good night grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tbaba1234: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

same name wrong person,  story is true.

appears to have shaken you guys,  live with it!!

grin You are such a clown;

Your report is so ambigious, who is Abdullah al sabar? if it isn't the murderer, then who is it?,  There is no one by that name in the kuwaiti royal family,

Stop spreading falsehood. You don't need it to give credence to your religion, or,  maybe you do?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 22, 2012
tbaba1234:

grin You are such a clown;

Your report is so ambigious, who is Abdullah al sabar? if it isn't the murderer, then who is it?,  There is no one by that name in the kuwaiti royal family,

Stop spreading falsehood. You don't need it to give credence to your religion, or,  maybe you do?

In your opinion no one else bears that name but the other guy,  a murderer as you mentioned. Tell me how many Muhammads are there or Abduls,  lol.

keep up the good work with deception, it won't work.

let me end by saying we do not need man to give credence to Christianity. I saw the news online and thought I should post it,  somewhat similar to when you guys claimed  falsely that Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson had converted to Islam , only in this case,  fact!!!

grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

In your opinion no one else bears that name but the other guy, a murderer as you mentioned. Tell me how many Muhammads are there or Abduls, lol.

keep up the good work with deception, it won't work.

let me end by saying we do not need man to give credence to Christianity. I saw the news online and thought I should post it, somewhat similar to when you guys claimed falsely that Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson had converted to Islam , only in this case, fact!!!
grin

Neil Armstrong i dont know.but Michael Jackson was going to become a Muslim,that is to say the very least if he had not become before he died.his brother Jermaine Jackson is Muslim.so why is it wonderful?

you like posting unconfirmed reports.and you even wished the mods would put it on the front page.LOL

keep barking !!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

same name wrong person, story is true.[/b]appears to have shaken you guys, live with it!!

frosbel:

let me end by saying we do not need man to give credence to Christianity. I saw the news online and thought I should post it, somewhat similar to when you guys claimed falsely that Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson had converted to Islam , [b]only in this case, fact
!!!

A microcosm of religion right here ladies and gentlemen. Knowing something is patently false yet refusing to admit that maybe, just maybe, you're wrong.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^

Afternoon my One and Only Troll, grin

it's true as far as the sources go.

Sources for your highness's perusal are :

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/kuwaiti-royal-prince-declares-conversion-to-christianity-if-they-kill-me-because-of-it-then-i-will-a.html

http://news.am/eng/news/89059.html

I will dig around for the audio and present it shortly.

For now Chow !!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

^^^^
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/kuwaiti-royal-prince-declares-conversion-to-christianity-if-they-kill-me-because-of-it-then-i-will-a.html
For now Chow !!!!
Ok Uncle Tom, keep digging. Search high and low, from the top of the mountains to the bottom of the oceans, to every nook and cranny of the internet. A lie will remain a lie no matter how much you wish it's true.
This whole thing is probably like the jesus story. Take some random guy and turn him into superman. Just like the picture of the business man your "source" used as the image of the super christian kuwaiti prince.

While you're looking for the audio, how about you look for a video too.
Lastly, chow is military coloquialism for food, ciao is italian coloquialism for goodbye.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Frosbel: Me shaken because a fellow i dont know decided to leave goodness for what is rejectable? not me.

i had a beloved uncle who died a disbeliever. i had a brother who did die as a disbeliever.
my mother's father who i am a spitting image of [and its not the lets create man in our own image and likeness that are not exactly image and likeness] was a christian. i had to accept their realities and face my own reality.

was i shaken? yes because these were my blood.

am i concern about the arabs? the same way i am concern about the igbos. the igbos are dearer to me than the arabs because i have family members from them. they share nigeria with me, too.

what do i need in middle east except Makka and Madina and Jerusalem. but i can be happy and my islam will be complete as long as i do what are the Commandments of Allah on me.

islam will not perish is the whole royal family of the arabs decided to perish in christianity. to each his/her own; my religion is Islam because i habe Favor from Allah, on His Religion of Truth which He has Perfected on the prophetic office of Muhammad. not that of Jesus or Moses. you can see if you have wisdom who is beloved to God. i am from the perfect community and it is that perfection i should be judged by.

your kuwaiti royal family member became a christian after he became a murderer, thinking that is a loophole for him to get off the crime he committed. the pressure of the christians way earn him only many decades, the Justice of Allah shall catch up with him on the Day of Judgment.

i think frosbel is not thinking about judgment day.

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
frosbel:

For now Chow !!!!

Another thing Uncle Tom, why is it a big deal and "BREAKING NEWS!!" because some f#cking arab allegedly decided to embrace jewish mythology. Does that warrant the front page of an African website?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
Martian:

Ok Uncle Tom, keep digging. Search high and low, from the top of the mountains to the bottom of the oceans, to every nook and cranny of the internet. A lie will remain a lie no matter how much you wish it's true.
This whole thing is probably like the jesus story. Take some random guy and turn him into superman. Just like the picture of the business man your "source" used as the image of the super christian kuwaiti prince.

While you're looking for the audio, how about you look for a video too.
Lastly, chow is military coloquialism for food, ciao is italian coloquialism for goodbye.

Thank you Sir, I sure will dig to the deepest ocean and climb to the highest mountain to verify and validate the audio attached to this story.

Suffice me to say though, that we need no approval from man to lend credence to the TRUTH of Christ.

Truth remains what it is despite all attempts to eradicate it. It will stand the test of time, and I do earnestly hope that you will be on the side of truth before that great day of reckoning for all mankind.

I do somehow sense some resentment in your statements, not sure I have offended you in a prior statement , probably last year or so, if this is the case,may I humbly offer you a personal apology.

For now, Chow  grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel: Me shaken because a fellow i dont know decided to leave goodness for what is rejectable? not me.

i had a beloved uncle who died a disbeliever. i had a brother who did die as a disbeliever.
my mother's father who i am a spitting image of [and its not the lets create man in our own image and likeness that are not exactly image and likeness] was a christian. i had to accept their realities and face my own reality.

was i shaken? yes because these were my blood.

am i concern about the arabs? the same way i am concern about the igbos. the igbos are dearer to me than the arabs because i have family members from them. they share nigeria with me, too.

what do i need in middle east except Makka and Madina and Jerusalem. but i can be happy and my islam will be complete as long as i do what are the Commandments of Allah on me.

islam will not perish is the whole royal family of the arabs decided to perish in christianity. to each his/her own; my religion is Islam because i habe Favor from Allah, on His Religion of Truth which He has Perfected on the prophetic office of Muhammad. not that of Jesus or Moses. you can see if you have wisdom who is beloved to God. i am from the perfect community and it is that perfection i should be judged by.

your kuwaiti royal family member became a christian after he became a murderer, thinking that is a loophole for him to get off the crime he committed. the pressure of the christians way earn him only many decades, the Justice of Allah shall catch up with him on the Day of Judgment.

i think frosbel is not thinking about judgment day.

Brother Sweetnecta at it again, with his usual ramblings.

Anyway , good day sir, we chat later.   grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Joagbaje(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
There several cases of Muslim rulers family being converted to christ. Some secretly others openly.

One of the reasons why many Muslim have not embrace truth is the fact that they were brought up in it as a religion from childhood . So that's all they could see. And they Never had opportunity to really hear gospel truth. So when some of them fully see the light ,they embrace salvation.

But many have not being courageous to profess christ openly because of fear of death. But it still baffles me why people will want to kill another person for embracing his conviction. Why don't we allow the "God" to fight for himself ?

Several convert have to run for their lives , for getting saved in christ.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^^^ Conversion secretly and you know it as if you are the one who knows secrets in the hearts.

Truth? What truth in christianity when you Joagbaje and all the christians can't convince Lagosshia that Jesus says he is God and deserves worship.

Where is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
Joagbaje:

One of the reasons why many Muslim have not embrace truth is the fact that they were brought up in it as a religion from childhood . So that's all they could see. And they Never had opportunity to really hear gospel truth. So when some of them fully see the light ,they embrace salvation.

when you people speak the above words that we follow Islam because we were brought up in it,i feel like slapping each one of you.

the most ignorant people on their "holy" book and their religion who dont know their history and are happy that they got the lie of free salvation by their god allegedly killing his son,are telling us that we dont know.

you must be drunk.your words churn my stomach.i feel like throwing out.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2012
You feel like slapping one of us ? Violence is not very far from the mind of a True Muslim.

I can see that the spirit of Muhammad is upon you !!!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2012
Its very hard to find an arab name that isnt generic, so who knows the thousands or millions of people who probably have similar sounding names as the man in question.

So, only God knows the truth behind this matter.

In any case, i think we all know how dangerous it would be, if true, if the guy did indeed convert to Christianity.

I doubt he could convert and remain in the kingdom, though i could be wrong. Depending on which brand of Islam they practice, even his own family members and close associates could go after him.

Very dangerous indeed.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2012
frosbel:

You feel like slapping one of us ? Violence is not very far from the mind of a True Muslim.

I can see that the spirit of Muhammad is upon you !!!!!

no! it is the spirit of Oyedepo,the pastor that says slapping is his ministry!!!

he even slapped your Imo Igbo sister who claimed to be a "witch for Jesus" in his church.and you christians could to him nothing!!!

they (members of his church) even provided excuse for him that he was seeing an evil spirit,so he slapped it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
"Kuwait, eh?

Here is a story from Stuart Robinson's book 'Mosques and Miracles'. I am assuming Robinson, who has personal contact with Christian expats working as 'tentmakers' in the Middle East and elsewhere, heard it from someone in the field, or perhaps even from the person to whom it happened.

"In Kuwait, as a young Asian [not a Muslim - dda] paced back and forth on a motorway overpass, contemplating suicide, a passing car suddenly screeched to a halt beside him.

'A sophisticated Kuwaiti man jumped out, his dishdasha robes flowing behind him, and called, "Are you all right? What's the matter?' With care the man persuaded his desperate young friend to let him drive him home.

{Nota bene: given what we know about the usual treatment of Asian non-Muslim - and Muslim - 'guest workers' in places like Kuwait, and what we know about the propensity of Mohammedan males to proposition those whom they deem vulnerable, this particular Kuwaiti must have been giving off a very different 'vibe' from what the young Christian would have expected, for the Christian to have been willing to get in the car with him, dda}

'Just before he got out [of the car] the driver asked, 'By the way, are you a Muslim or a Christian?' The Asian youth, who had a Christian background, said, "I am a Christian".

{Very brave of him, dda}."

"To the young man's astonishment the man reached out and shook his hand, saying, "So am I. No-one knows . Not even my family. I will pray for you".' [Mosques and Miracles, 2004, pp. 238-239].
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Cogent: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
Derailers, Thank you very much, for derailing the thread.

And by the way, am I the only one that thinks frosbel is actually davidylan?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by kizito96(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
Please give a copy to Boko Haram and lets see if they will stop bombing churches
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
Oops, someone is angry here
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
But lets come to think of it ooo. Its nothing, there are so many xtians converting to Islam in America. So its one of those things.

Like muslims paid one american rapper to convert and announce last year.

He collected their money and did not announce anything.

I sense the same here.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by brainpulse: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
If this true then this one of Tunde bakere prophesies coming to past. His preaching on channels Tv yesterday- 22/01/2012
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
Cogent:

you are not alone!

he is in fact many more than just "Davidylan".

watch out some hours,since "frosbel" is here,davidylan would appear to deny.that has being the tactic whenever the issue is brought.the username would manifest like spirit hours or minutes later.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2012

you are not alone!

watch out some hours,since "frosbel" is here,davidylan would appear to deny.that has being the tactic whenever the issue is brought.the username would manifest like spirit hours or minutes later.[/quot

[size=18pt]And many Iranians are convertign too lol [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
infidel
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by omar22(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Unfortunately, in doing so they fool credulous Westerners, but they disagree with Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, who said, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him"

Blasphemy!!!!

What a load of Rubbish!!!! What would happen to a Muslim lady that marries a Christian ?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
. . more and more stories are coming out of closed countries of God supernaturally evangelizing Muslims through dreams and visions. Of the estimated thousands of new believers in Iran in the last few years, over half of them became believers after Jesus personally came to them in a dream or vision.’ Wendell Evans of the Billy Graham Center’s Institute for Muslim Studies refers to ‘the frequency of reported dreams and visions of Christ among Muslims . . .’ Source

Hell

Abdullah was a faithful Muslim. He lived just an hour’s drive from Mecca, prayed in the mosque five times a day, practiced all the Muslim beliefs, and, of course, regularly visited Mecca. Like many Muslims, he was taught that Christians had evil spirits and that he must keep away from them.

One night Abdullah dreamed he was in hell, burning in a blazing fire. The next morning, very worried, he prayed to Allah, ‘I have done everything well; why would I go to hell?’ During the following days he grew increasingly troubled. One night he was sleepless because of fear, when at midnight a bright light lit his room and a voice said, ‘I am Jesus. Come to me. I am the way to heaven. Follow me and you shall be saved from hell.’ Abdullah fell on his face crying and said, ‘Please help me find you.’

Within days Abdullah found a Christian Bible and began reading it. He soon committed his life to Jesus. Filled with joy, he started sharing his new-found faith with his family and friends. By his country’s law, however, a Muslim who leaves his faith must be killed. Abdullah’s family turned him over to the authorities. He was jailed and tortured for months.

When Abdullah refused to deny Jesus, he was taken to the Sheria Court, where the most dangerous criminals are tried. The judge said to Abdullah, ‘Deny your new beliefs and you will walk out a free man; if you don’t, you will be beheaded.’

‘I will never deny Jesus,’ Abdullah replied, ‘If you kill me I will go to heaven, but my blood will be on your hands.’ Abdullah was sentenced to be beheaded the following Friday.

He was returned to jail and bound hands and feet. On the day of his execution, however, no one turned up. Next Monday morning the guards removed his chains saying, ‘Run you demon, we do not want to see you again.’ Unable to believe his ears, Abdullah asked for an explanation. The guards said that on the day Abdullah was to be executed the judge’s son had suddenly died. As a result the judge reversed his decision.

Like most Saudis, Abdullah was from a wealthy family and had everything he needed. Not only was he rejected by his family, he had no source of income, and could not get a job because he was considered a betrayer. All of his identification papers were taken from him and he could have been arrested again at any time. And yet despite this pressure Abdullah continued to live for several years in Saudi Arabia, actively telling others about Jesus. Source

Peace

Indian-born Ibrahim Yousef James moved with his family to Kuwait when he was six. While still in his teens he went into business with his older brother and by the time he was 20, he had amassed a fortune. He owned the largest television production facility in Kuwait. A devout Muslim, he studied the Koran and kept all the religious Islamic traditions. He gave money to the poor and made many pilgrimages to Mecca. There was only one thing Ibrahim had attempted and failed. He tried suicide four times. Why could he not find peace? He searched the Koran for answers but found none.

He went to England to study electronic engineering. In the month of Ramadan, during the last week of his fast, he developed insomnia. No matter what he tried, sleep eluded him. Prowling around in his hotel room he found a Bible. Flipping it open he read ‘Where to find help in time of need’. He read the list and found ‘needing sleep - Psalm 4.’ ‘If you are the God of this book, give me sleep,’ he prayed. He stretched across the bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep. The next morning he forgot about the Bible and God. Later in the week he came across a man on the street preaching and claiming that Jesus was the only way to God. Ibrahim thought it was all rubbish and Jesus was not the son of God. He also came across an American couple who told him to ask God for the answer, and that God loves him and will speak to him. Ibrahim had never heard of anyone say that God would speak to them. Five nights later Ibrahim dreamed of a bright light in the form of a cross and a voice said, ‘This is my way. Jesus is my son. I give my peace to you. I leave my joy with you’.

He had heard from God, and spent the day counting the cost of following Jesus. He knew he would be rejected totally. But the more he thought about Jesus, the more he wanted to know. He met a Christian lady who told him about Jesus, and Ibrahim, weeping openly, gave his life to the Lord Jesus. The first thing he did was to tell his family. They were all very angry and told him that they never want to hear from him again.

Ibrahim began seriously studying the Bible and married a Christian woman. There was no reconciliation from his family. Then one day he got a telegram asking him to attend his sister’s wedding. ‘We forgive you, please come,’ said his father. As Ibrahim prayed about it, God told him not to take his wife. Upon arriving in Bombay, Ibrahim was warmly welcomed by his relatives and friends. Before long, however, his father attacked him, beating, kicking and punching Ibrahim until he was blinded with blood. Every member of Ibrahim’s family supported his father’s action. ‘I cannot deny Christ,’ Ibrahim kept saying. His father pointed a gun at him. Just seconds before he fired, Ibrahim’s uncle grabbed the gun from his father. Ibrahim was kept as a prisoner in the house. They destroyed all his wedding pictures, Bible, Christian books and tapes. As days passed Ibrahim’s father felt that he was coming around, but he still kept him prisoner, instructing guards to shoot Ibrahim if he ever tried to leave. Gradually he was allowed to go out to meet friends but not without a guard.

One day Ibrahim asked to see his school friend and his father took him out. God said to Ibrahim, ‘This is the day to leave your family.’ His father had to inspect something on the way, so he let Ibrahim complete the journey on his own. Seizing the opportunity, Ibrahim went straight to a Christian pastor, who helped him get away.

Recently Ibrahim spoke to his father by phone and his father admitted, ‘I know that your God is real because for ten years all our plans to harm you have failed.’ Source - http://www.net-burst.net/hot/muslim.htm#ibrahim

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Cogent: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

you are not alone!

watch out some hours,since "frosbel" is here,davidylan would appear to deny.that has being the tactic whenever the issue is brought.the username would manifest like spirit hours or minutes later.

I have had that suspicion for a while now, thank you for giving me some sort of confirmation.
I am not surpised at the very many anti-Islam threads davidylan frosbel is opening all over Nairaland.
Afterall davidylan once opened a thread to admit that he hates Muslims even though he is not supposed to.
I don't know the reason for the hatred, maybe a Muslim person snatched his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
omar22:

Blasphemy!!!!

What a load of Rubbish!!!! What would happen to a Muslim lady that marries a Christian ?
women in Islam are not allowed to marry non-muslim men.

men in Islam can marry jewish and christian women;even though i detest the idea.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by olapluto(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
I suppose the only 'proof' they have is an audio tape of someone calling himself  a prince. Well, the Al Abdullah Al Sabah that is a prince in Kuwait has been sentenced to death for killing his nephew in October. Any other source of this news apart from the greatly recycled news item from the vartican news?
And even if he converts, to him his religion, and to me mine! chineka
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tbaba1234: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
How is this nonsense on the front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Barka Juma'ah / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.