Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (106462 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tochman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
this is absolute joblessness. frosbel, u get power o, leave them to their belief and wait for d end of days wen the gospel spreads around d world.

time will tell!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by bloodmason: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
one thing i know about christ is that through out his 33years on earth, he never killed, never raised a sword against any person, and he never supported that anyone should be killed, rather he saved and healed. Gbam!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
tbaba1234:

How is this nonsense on the front page?

i just read a "friendly caution" from our dear mod "JeSoul" warning me of a ban "alongside frosbel".but "frosbel's" BS has just being taken to the fron page!!!

an italian "prince" son of a billionaire was killed for embracing Islam and disinherited by his father and that thread didn't appear on the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-850035.0.html
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Thatdave(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
please you guys should calm your nerves live with it.
Insulting Jesus the prince of peace
or the GOD the maker of the universe doesnt nullify the veracity of the story.
I think we should start asking what must have caused the sudden conversion
while in the midst of hardest of core suicide friendly muslims.
Pls dnt misquote me.
There very good muslims everywhere you go, but the ones in kuwaiti are the die hard ones.
The ones who could stone their first daughter for promiscuity live on camera.
How could this guy manage to smell christianity at all from that kinda environment?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Y cant ya all go to kuwait and kill the man instead of moaning on nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
Thatdave:

please you guys should calm your nerves live with it.
Insulting Jesus the prince of peace
or the GOD the maker of the universe doesnt nullify the veracity of the story.
I think we should start asking what must have caused the sudden conversion
while in the midst of hardest of core suicide friendly muslims.

the only man who bears "abdullah" in the kuwaiti royal family is said to have killed his relative and would soon be sentenced to death.

obviously,he "converted" to christianity to win christian support for his release.but i trust those arab countries.even if the pope beg for him,justice would be administered.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
waxrider:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"frosbel's" new username!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by nagoma(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
A significant proportion of Arabs are good christians and why not? But for this prince we say good riddance . Good riddance to bad rubbish , who needs a drunkard like him in Islam? I hope he will actually practice your religion for some time before he becomes a Budhist.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Limaoscar: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
You must be hurt by the news

He is obviously hurt at the news, see how He just went-off haba!!! grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by MemeInc(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
all bull shit, how i'm i to believe this.
He understood Islam,and, he converted?,
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
These guys are shaken to the core , unbelievable grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Thatdave(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

the only man who bears "abdullah" in the kuwaiti royal family is said to have killed his relative and would soon be sentenced to death.

obviously,he "converted" to christianity to win christian support for his release.but i trust those arab countries.even if the pope beg for him,justice would be administered.
if he is the same man as you hope, he did it as a muslim. And its damn right to kill yourself and kill others in islam.
But now he is a christian.
'if a man slaps you on one cheek , turn the other.
If you are compeled to go one mile, go two' - Jesus.
You see? Its a whole new world, whole new rules,
he is no longer the same.
Its called, spiritual rebirth, born anew, born twice, born again. . .
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by AOE123: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Love is the greatest of all religions, let's love one another and the world will be a better place for us all.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by deprince0(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
Glory halleluyah Amen,
Glory be to God
Glory halleluyah Amen,
Glory be to God

Dear Prince, you will be with JESUS CHRIST at the end of this life. Your first and zeal for CHRIST will see you through.
The first shall be the last and the last shall be the first
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
christianity give peace and never has never produced Osama bin Laden or Abtallab or Boko Haram , Only Peace Peace Peace  smiley
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"frosbel's" new username!

LagosShia, "Islamsrules" new name
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Keep calling me all sorts of names, Davidlyan, tidytim, Jude etc etc . It's so laughable , you are beginning to see frosbel under every tree and under every rock. grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
After reading all the posts between the 'defenders' of Islam and Frosbel, I came to a conclusion that truly the Muslims on this thread are shaken.

I have a friend whom I graduated with, one of his big brothers who's part of US marines I think - converted to Christianity and I couldn't believe how a blood brother and a family would rain curses and wish evils for his/their own blood because he converted to Christianity? I've noticed how Muslims get aggressive when their believe is at the losing end.
This my friend even almost got into a physical altercation with me over the fact that the 'Mecca water' his Mother brought for him to drink to help him with his constant battle with serious blocked nostrils which affects his breath failed to work and he looked dumb and helpless trying to defend the religion even more - I just laugh at Muslims when they get all jagged when defending their faith - it is even more funny when they deny their fellow Muslims who 'bomb' for the religion - you'd hear 'those ones are not Muslims, they are fools' LOOOL!

Disclaimer: I'm no Christian, neither am I a Muslim - I don't do religion.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Frosbel is really pitiful: Waxrider?

Shame on you.

Sorry frosbel. I see your man is the waxrider.

@9jacrip: Its creepy what you said, above.

Islam is surviving without the Messenger [as]. No one has truly shaken since then.
How is the mere christian arab going to shake Islam?
Are the royal members honored in the Sight of God for just being royal or that because the humble themselves in Islam they are respected by man?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by dbride: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Sweetnecta, there are so many like that. I am one of them. When I embraced Christ in Kano, I announced it to other die-hard muslims. They came with the aim of killing me but to my greatest surprise they went round my house asking me unconnected questions, drank water and left. So many who knew their plans were equally surprised. Power pass power!!!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by manny4life(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
OMG, this is a wonderful

A prince converted to christian, God is indeed control, he can touch whoever he choose to, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lagosShia no vex. Sunnis are at ur door step
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
itz a must, i must say something no matter what. Even though am sorry for hating the muslims, first they smell like cow shit and secondly they second name is beast. How come itz only in muslim populated areas dat we have religious chaos and deaths. Imagine d devastated northern nigeria, d ever death prolled middle east, oh God dz beastly religion should just admit they ar animals and violent for once in life. No matter how hard they try to cover there true self, there instincts(violence) continues betraying dem. I hate dz people to d core and am damn very serious cos itz only dz hatred i have 4 dem and sex dat is my weakness in my christian faith if not i would have been perfect.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I will create another username and call it LagosBoko or LagosSunni grin grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by brainpulse: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
dbride:

@Sweetnecta, there are so many like that. I am one of them. When I embraced Christ in Kano, I announced it to other die-hard muslims. They came with the aim of killing me but to my greatest surprise they went round my house asking me unconnected questions, drank water and left. So many who knew their plans were equally surprised. Power pass power!!!!!
your testimony will save lives and i am proud that He that keepeth you never sleep nor slumber. I am greatly encourage for the faith you profesed
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
itz a must, i must say something no matter what. Even though am sorry for hating the muslims, first they smell like cow poo and secondly they second name is beast. How come itz only in muslim populated areas dat we have religious chaos and deaths. Imagine d devastated northern nigeria, d ever death prolled middle east, oh God dz beastly religion should just admit they ar animals and violent for once in life. No matter how hard they try to cover there true self, there instincts(violence) continues betraying dem. I hate dz people to d core and am damn very serious cos itz only dz hatred i have 4 dem and sex dat is my weakness in my christian faith if not i would have been perfect.

Stop hating, laugh at them. They dont deserve ur hate.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by deadie(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Trading one Middle Eastern fairy tale for another cheesy cheesy cheesy
Both are BS and are not worth losing a finger for, Mr. Prince.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
The way Lagoshia take this case for head dey surprise me o grin grin grin grin wait o whether the "Abdul" convert or not, whic h one be your own? na your relative? undecided  abi e get wetin dey pinch you for body? na wa o grin grin chei see people dey para for wetin no concern them at all.
As far as I am concerned pesin wey change to another religion na'im know wetin em see, all these jagons wey una dey throw here no go change anything. And for the other nairalanders wey dey immature to the point of insulting other people's religion, I wonder which dey una go grow o cheesy cheesy For the mean ime make una dey ride the horse  cheesy, no be small fooling of age but na fun to read sha grin hehe
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO THE FOOL!

christianity is based on propaganda,lies,made-up stories,and make-up stories.they are far from reasoning.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by anataala: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
even if is true, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. statistic is there

http://articles.cnn.com/1997-04-14/world/9704_14_egypt.islam_1_islamic-world-scarves-or-veils-prophet-mohammed?_s=PM:WORLD

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2007/05/13/the_list_the_worlds_fastest_growing_religions

The List: The World's Fastest-Growing Religions
From Muslims in Europe to evangelical Christians in Africa, it is religious believers who are shaping the early 21st Century. Charismatic movements are sweeping throughout the Southern Hemisphere, while high birth rates among immigrants are provoking soul-seeking in the historically Christian West. For this List, FP looks at the fast-growing faiths that are upending the old world order.
MAY 14, 2007

QASSEM ZEIN/AFP/Getty Images

Islam

Growth rate*: 1.84 percent

Adherents: 1.3 billion

Behind the trend: High birthrates in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe

Areas to watch: The worlds largest Muslim populations are in fast-growing countries such as Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Egypt, and Iran. Islam also happens to be the fastest growing religion in Europe, where an influx of Muslim immigrants from North Africa, Turkey, and South Asia has sent shock waves into a mostly Christian and secular population whose birthrates have stagnated. The Muslim question has empowered anti-immigrant parties in France, Austria, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Germany, while sparking a fierce debate over the place of women in Islam and symbols of faith like the Muslim head scarf.

Moshe Milner/GPO/Newsmakers

The Bahai Faith*

Growth rate: 1.70 percent

Adherents: 7.7 million

Behind the trend: High birthrates in India

Areas to watch: Bahais are spread throughout the world, but a good chunkaround 1.8 millionlive in India. The Bahai faith was founded in 1863 in Iran by Bahullh, who claimed to be the latest in a line of prophets stretching from Abraham to Jesus Christ to Mohammed. The world headquarters of the Bahai faith are in Haifa, Israel. Today, Bahais often suffer persecution elsewhere in the Middle East, especially in Iran.

RAVEENDRAN/AFP/Getty Images

Sikhism

Growth rate: 1.62 percent

Adherents: 25.8 million

Areas to watch: Thousands of Sikhs were killed during the bloody partition between Pakistan and India in 1947, and at least 3,000 Sikhs were killed by Hindu mobs in New Delhi following the assassination of Indira Gandhi by a pair of Sikh extremists in 1984. Today, Sikhs are prospering. The prime minister of India, Manmohan Singh, is Sikh. Over 90 percent of the worlds Sikhs live in India; of those, a large majority are concentrated in the northern Indian state of Punjab. Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States host growing Sikh minorities of several hundred thousand people each. In several isolated incidents after 9/11, turban-wearing Sikh men in Britain and the United States were mistaken for Muslims and attacked.

AFP/Getty Images

Jainism

Growth rate: 1.57 percent

Adherents: 5.9 million

Areas to watch: Jains are a small but relatively powerful minority in India, making up about half of one percent of the population. They tend to be concentrated in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Outside of India, some of the largest concentrations of Jains are in Leicester, UK; Mombasa, Kenya; and major cities in the United States.

Mario Tama/Getty Images

Hinduism

Growth rate: 1.52 percent

Adherents: 870 million

Behind the trend: Surprise! High birthrates in India

Areas to watch: Most of the worlds Hindus live in India, and, to a lesser extent, Bangladesh, and Nepal. Significant Hindu minorities also live in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Malaysia. Since the 1960s, Hindus have become a growing presence in the United States, with as many as 1.5 million generally well-off adherents spread across the continent and prevalent in Texas, New Jersey, and Ohio. There are also several hundred thousand Hindus in the United Kingdom and South Africa, and there is a small Hindu minority in Russia, where its presence has aroused controversy in the Russian Orthodox Church.

PIUS UTOMI EKPEI/AFP/Getty Images

Christianity

Growth rate: 1.38 percent

Adherents: 2.2 billion

Behind the trend: High birthrates and conversions in the global South

Areas to watch: Pentecostal movements in Latin America, Africa, China, and India. The fastest-growing individual church in the world is Misin Carismtica Internacional in Colombia; the Pentecostal denomination began in 1983 in Bogot and now boasts 150,000 members. Then theres Orissa Baptist Evangelical Crusade in India, which reports some 670,000 adherents. And in China, tens of millions of Christians practice their faith under the watchful eye of a very suspiciousand often hostileChinese government.

*Growth rates over the period from 2000 to 2005; all figures from the nondenominational World Christian Database, a project of the Center for the Study of Global Christianity at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary.

*The entry on the Bahai faith was revised to reflect the concerns of readers. Originally, the item was entitled Bahaism, and described the religion as an offshoot of Islam. Additionally, the sentence on Israel was clarified to better reflect the fact that Bahais are treated well in that country, but face discrimination elsewhere in the Middle East.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by brainpulse: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
@LagosShia
You werent there when events of Mohammed(SAW) and Jesus christ happened then why do you want to kill yourselve over peolple you never saw, but just read and you where told. Are you naturally agressive or a religion fundamentalist. Then the spirit in you is not of God(anything you wish to call him) at all.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by emmatok(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
LagosShia:

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO THE FOOL!

christianity is based on propaganda,lies,made-up stories,and make-up stories.they are far from reasoning.

That is why i pity  fanatics like you.

One Muslim converted to Christianity and you are getting High Blood Pressure, when you should be thinking about your Brother Boko-Haram.

Does Muslim converting to Christianity affecting your life?

Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barka Juma'ah / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.