Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (106443 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Macavelius(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
too much allegations and counter allegations why can't we all be free to our beliefs.
christians and moslems always fighting, to each his/her own.
religion should be a personal choice and not by force.

so let's stop the fights and make lasting peace.

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
If you know a government seeks your life for diabolical purposes, the best thing to do is not hide, but broadcast your situation to the world which that government is trying to fool.

That way if you suddenly disappear, the whole world will see through the Politically-correct bullshit that government spews. . . . and they don't want that.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by adamaw2tuf: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
and my home boy vendy .a,though was a christian first and had to be dragged by a female class mate(aisha.a) during our primary school years only to run coming back to christianity after 3 months.please vendy ka daka kashe dan uwa fa,lol! ubangiji shi yafe mana duk zunibi a wana duniya.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Chiori(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2012
This is heart-warming, good news.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by brentkruge: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2012
There is growing buzz about this story online. So hopefully it should soon get confirmed or busted. It should close this interesting thread of insults, ego tripping, posturing and glee almost.

You guys are damn funny grin

http://news.am/eng/news/89059.html

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-fayetteville/kuwaiti-royal-prince-reportedly-converts-to-christianity

http://1click.indiatimes.com/article/09QB0oN26c5HT?q=Kuwait

and countless forums. There has been denials issues. the coming days should be interesting.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2012
If true, I pray for his safety, and hope he is able to handle the trials to come.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Anybaba: 1:07am On Jan 24, 2012
KINGwax:

Some facts i knw.
1. Christianity has been way back before islam.
2. d bible has been that old too.
3. Somebody got d bible in bits and hid in a cave to rewrite it.
**i mean someone with some kind of a weird life, i say he's frustrated.
4. I think while he was there he also learnt arabic but claimed his lips were touched by allah and he suddenly understood arabic. Well?
5. I think he succeed by using sword to establish his religion and he called d revised sub-standard bible a quran.
One this i knw, tomb of Jesus, nations in d bible, river of jordan, king of persia, country of ethopia, land of isreal, d philistines, rome and all other monuments are all there to prove d bible. Is someone is so sensible, then one should ask, what is d quran?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you took the words out of my mouth. Someone hid in a cave to carry out plagiarism. and to worsen it, he adulterated it with the worst form of violent verses that has seen his followers running about with suicide belts, grenade lined panties and exploding IED in their trail.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2012
muslims in a pickle over this. grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by MadDog1(m): 4:46am On Jan 24, 2012
Tho i dont know anything to do about religion this or that but somebody says something about muslim and islam and that one has more tendency to violence than the other, i think its frosbel pls i would like to know more about the different btwn muslim and islam I use to think its same. I would like to know which of them are in all this terrorist things too.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by houvest: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2012
A prayer point not an issue to be politicised please.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2012
@Kobojunkie; « #165 on: Today at 12:58:23 AM »

[Quote]If true, I pray for his safety, and hope he is able to handle the trials to come.[/Quote]If not true, then what?
Imagine a christian criminal who reverted to Islam in american prison.

Shall the world of Islam say that his punishment is borne upon him because he reverted to Islam?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by waxrider: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by digitalclo: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2012
Very good for him as the signs for the end times are clear, hold your bible and it doesn't matter the denomination. Jesus Christ remains our saviour.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by jtroy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
jamaine got converted to islam because he was foolishly led into it but in an interview with a muslim woman he said " i really wish micheal was converted before he died he would have been saved"  now the question is,  saved from what? it is a good thing that a well know muslim in the islamic world has finally seen the light in JESUS CHRIST
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by member479760: 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
What is the dif between Isaac and Isa, James and Jamiu, Moses and Musa? Same thing, same people!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
CATHOLIC WORLD NEWS

Did a Kuwaiti prince embrace Christianity? Video prompts dispute
  January 17, 2012

A Christian television station broadcasting in the Arabic world has aired a statement by a man identified as a Kuwaiti prince, proclaiming his faith in Jesus Christ.

The videotaped statement quotes Abdullah al Sabah as declaring that he is a Christian. Regarding Islam's prohibition against religious conversions, he says that "if they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus Christ and be with Him for all eternity."

[size=14pt]The government of Kuwait said that the video is a fraud, and pointed out that there is no one named Abdullah al Sabah in the Kuwaiti royal family. [/size]

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=13003
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

CATHOLIC WORLD NEWS

Did a Kuwaiti prince embrace Christianity? Video prompts dispute
  January 17, 2012

A Christian television station broadcasting in the Arabic world has aired a statement by a man identified as a Kuwaiti prince, proclaiming his faith in Jesus Christ.

The videotaped statement quotes Abdullah al Sabah as declaring that he is a Christian. Regarding Islam's prohibition against religious conversions, he says that "if they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus Christ and be with Him for all eternity."

[size=14pt]The government of Kuwait said that the video is a fraud, and pointed out that there is no one named Abdullah al Sabah in the Kuwaiti royal family. [/size]

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=13003

What do you expect the Kuwait Government to say, that it was TRUE grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

What do you expect the Kuwait Government to say, that it was TRUE grin grin grin

they are telling you that no one exists with that name.at least you should show us in pictures/video who this "abdullah al-sabah" is.

then when you identify the person,we can find out more about him.

he could just be one of the cases of hallucination seen by christians as spiritual!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

they are telling you that no one exists with that name.at least you should show us in pictures/video who this "abdullah al-sabah" is.

then when you identify the person,we can find out more about him.

he could just be one of the cases of hallucination seen by christians as spiritual!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your hurt runs deep, relax.

It's just 1 guy, there are millions leaving ISLAM every year !!!

For example 2 million Muslims have left ISLAM in Russia alone from YOUR very OWN Sources

http://1muslimnation./2010/08/15/islam-in-russia-2-million-ethnic-muslims-leave-islam-for-russian-orthodox-christianity/
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by deols(f): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
am not surprised @ all. Frosbel is well known for his LIES and even after proven wrong, he keeps defending his falsehood. Now, u wonder why he remains a christian.

And following their already lost shepherd are his herd. They were too happy for the 'good news' that they did not try verifying his claims. Now u wonder y many are doomed by their own doing??
This is a time when there's no xcuse for ignorance. But, many fail to see, hear and of course think. Bias has over ridden them.

In d end, each to his own!

And did i hear someone say frosbel is david?? Ah! he would be needing help if true!

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
deols:

am not surprised @ all. Frosbel is well known for his LIES and even after proven wrong, he keeps defending his falsehood. Now, u wonder why he remains a christian.

And following their already lost shepherd are his herd. They were too happy for the 'good news' that they did not try verifying his claims. Now u wonder y many are doomed by their own doing??
This is a time when there's no xcuse for ignorance. But, many fail to see, hear and of course think. Bias has over ridden them.

In d end, each to his own!

And did i hear someone say frosbel is david?? Ah! he would be needing help if true!

Sister Deols how now , longest time   cheesy

BTW ,  I posted the news from a Catholic blog , but it is all over the Internet, so the news did not originate from me, calling me a LIAR is not fair , especially as per family  grin

Besides , please review my post above your initial comment, it is a known fact that millions of youth are disillusioned with ISLAM and leaving at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

For example 2 million Muslims have left ISLAM in Russia alone from YOUR very OWN Sources

http://1muslimnation./2010/08/15/islam-in-russia-2-million-ethnic-muslims-leave-islam-for-russian-orthodox-christianity/

by God,be honest and tell us,did you read at all the article in the link on Russia you presented?

by God,if you would have read the article i doubt if you would have posted it.please read it and see if the article does not tell us that more people in Russia embraced Islam than left which ofcourse is a consequence of communism and godlessness.you should be assured that many more have left christianity and unfortunately for you less have embraced it or returned.

1 Like

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

by God,be honest and tell us,did you read at all the article in the link on Russia you presented?

by God,if you would have read the article i doubt if you would have posted it.please read it and see if the article does not tell us that more people in Russia embraced Islam than left which ofcourse is a consequence of communism and godlessness.you should be assured that many more have left christianity and unfortunately for you less have embraced it or returned.

Excerpt from Article :

"I’m sorry to crush the hope and dream of Muslims with good dawah intentions and the ambitions of Islamophobes with anti Islam intentions and Christians and others with their own Christian missionary and political agenda."
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by goggs(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

there are millions more that need our prayers and support.

All Christians should pray for strength for these new converts. True Christianity is not for the faint of heart. there will be trails and tribulations ahead. With faith they Will overcome
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by TomiSwag(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
If This is true, all d Glory belongs to God. fantastic!!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 4:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel (m)
Re: Breaking News : Kuwaiti Royal Prince Declares Conversion To Christianity
« #9 on: January 21, 2012, 08:40 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on January 21, 2012, 08:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ the same God who can't save himself from the cross? Or the God who didn't the save the one on the cross?

Stan are you okay after the headache subsided?

Let's talk about your DEAF and DUMB ALLAH Grin Grin , who cannot fight for or prove himself, instead he sends his brainwashed soilders to go and kill for him promising them 72 virgins.

Sickening.Frosbel i tell you the god that could't fight for himself,it was jesus christ,who,when being led to the hang man's noose could not defend himself and was killed along with the filth of society,a thief for that matter.WHAT A gOD.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
mathskill:

Sickening.Frosbel i tell you the god that could't fight for himself,it was jesus christ,who,when being led to the hang man's noose could not defend himself and was killed along with the filth of society,a thief for that matter.WHAT A gOD.

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight [/b]to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was not of this world, he was of the kingdom of GOD and came to reveal it's essense to mankind and to shed his blood as an atonement for our sins.

In otherwords Jesus Christ is the express image of GOD and we are admonished to emulate his standard of character.

Now , he was not helpless on the cross, he willingly gave up his life and he clearly stated in this bible verse :

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord.[b] I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again
. This command I received from my Father." - John 10:18

There are other verse I place here for you consider :

Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and[b] he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels[/b]?
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
John 5:26 [/b]For as the Father has life in himself, so [b]he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have good news for you, Your enemy the DEVIL has been vanquished on the CROSS and you have been set free from SIN and DEATH if ONLY you call to the name of Christ Jesus, if you do , he will in his infinite mercy save you.

"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!"- Luke 10:18

Jesus conquered SATAN and his hordes of DEMONS for our sake.

Muhammad on the contrary did not sacrifice his life for mankind, instead he sacrificed the lives of millions of his followers to achieve his aims and objectives.

There is zilch spirituality to your ideology, you cannot be saved by observing a set of rules.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Jtroy: « #174 on: Today at 12:37:00 PM »
[Quote]jamaine got converted to islam because he was foolishly led into it but in an interview with a muslim woman he said " i really wish micheal was converted before he died he would have been saved"  now the question is,  saved from what? it is a good thing that a well know muslim in the islamic world has finally seen the light in JESUS CHRIST[/Quote]Saved from way of 3 Gods. if thats the only answer i provide, it is sufficient like 2 swords were sufficient.
but the evidence to support me is the statement of Jesus predicting that many from his followers, even the miracle workers in his name would be doomed because he will reject them and his God will cast them to fire of lake.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by olowolekan(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
The only way to Heaven is Jesus Christ.Whether we like it or not,it is settled.However,anything defiled will not enter Heaven.There is no sinning christian.Is either you are a Child of God or not.If you allow the devil to stain you with lies,fornication,adultery,abortion,malice etc,you will end up in hell.1John3:8.To live above sins requires heart surgery called salvation.Not by raising of hands but heart surgery with the Blood of Jesus Christ.You may raise your hands ten times and still live in sins.Hell is a holy place for overcomers not for those dead in sins.May the lord opens our understanding.Amen
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
olowolekan:

The only way to Heaven is Jesus Christ.Whether we like it or not,it is settled.However,anything defiled will not enter Heaven.There is no sinning christian.Is either you are a Child of God or not.If you allow the devil to stain you with lies,fornication,adultery,abortion,malice etc,you will end up in hell.1John3:8.To live above sins requires heart surgery called salvation.Not by raising of hands but heart surgery with the Blood of Jesus Christ.You may raise your hands ten times and still live in sins.Hell is a holy place for overcomers not for those dead in sins.May the lord opens our understanding.Amen

Correct yourself
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight [/b]to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was not of this world, he was of the kingdom of GOD and came to reveal it's essense to mankind and to shed his blood as an atonement for our sins.

In otherwords Jesus Christ is the express image of GOD and we are admonished to emulate his standard of character.

Now , he was not helpless on the cross, he willingly gave up his life and he clearly stated in this bible verse :

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord.[b] I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again
. This command I received from my Father." - John 10:18

There are other verse I place here for you consider :

Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and[b] he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels[/b]?
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
John 5:26 [/b]For as the Father has life in himself, so [b]he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:1he willingly gave up his life 5 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have good news for you, Your enemy the DEVIL has been vanquished on the CROSS and you have been set free from SIN and DEATH if ONLY you call to the name of Christ Jesus, if you do , he will in his infinite mercy save you.

"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!"- Luke 10:18

Jesus conquered SATAN and his hordes of DEMONS for our sake.

Muhammad on the contrary did not sacrifice his life for mankind, instead he sacrificed the lives of millions of his followers to achieve his aims and objectives.

There is zilch spirituality to your ideology, you cannot be saved by observing a set of rules.

to quote you"Jesus was not of this world, he was of the kingdom of GOD "confusion galore
Another quote"he willingly gave up his life "Crap!!!a God that expires,ridiculouse
More of your quotes"I have good news for you, Your enemy the DEVIL has been vanquished on the CROSS "the true demon that was vanquished from the cross was jesus himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barka Juma'ah / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.