Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Valentine Text Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Text Messages (12549 Views)

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Text Messages by arewatech(m): 12:57am On Jan 22, 2012
1. Valentines day is a day of love, no one gives me more love than you, you brighten up my day, you deserve my undying love. Happy Valentine.

2. To give pleasure toa single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer. Happy Valentines.

3. I LOVE YOU. I hope to give you reasons to live for tomorrow and forever, I LOVE YOU. You are my Valentine not just on the 14th february of each year but throughout the life.

4. No poems, no fancy words, i just want the world to know that "I LOVE YOU" with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

Enjoy!!
Re: Valentine Text Messages by arewatech(m): 6:09am On Jan 22, 2012
Read More Valentines Text Messages here http://www.arewatech.com/2012/01/valentine-text-messages-best-collection.html

However, you can send free SMS in the above link. Enjoy
Re: Valentine Text Messages by Mynd44: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
Okay noted
Re: Valentine Text Messages by smackshown: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Keep hearing that the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.
Re: Valentine Text Messages by smackshown: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
If I could reach up and hold a star for everytime you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

i have got this valentine status from facebookstatuscraz.com
Re: Valentine Text Messages by Olfin: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
Yes smackshown facebookstatuscarz.com have a really coll and new statuses i liked it very much. Keep it up bro !!!
Re: Valentine Text Messages by Mynd44: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2012
*hisses*

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: 17-year-old  Impregnates His Two Sisters / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.