Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? (1890 Views)

My Husband Is Cheating On Me Because Am Very Fat / Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips / I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 22, 2012
What really do you nigerian men gain from enslaving yourselfs with a fat ugly looking european woman.Is it for
1: Papers?
2:Jeans and sneakers?
3:Monthly allowance
or what?
Your fat ugly european girlfriend treats you like a slave and when you want to talk she threatens you with instant deportation.Before u invite your friends and entertain them you have to take permission from your european wife and if u dont she locks up the refigerator and the kitchen.She racially insults you on a daily basis and calls you a hungry looking scrawny african and you say nothing all because of papers.Nigerian men is it really worth it selling your dignity for papers?
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2012
[size=2pt]onila[/size] seriously? undecided
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by 9janinja1(f): 1:53am On Jan 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

tongue
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Tosinville(m): 4:36am On Jan 22, 2012
OP, is that what ur brother told u that his white woman enslave him for documents or something?
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by omega25red(m): 4:52am On Jan 22, 2012
this poster must have turrets syndrome because the same puke continues to spill out of this persons brain everytime he/she comes on NL
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
Between Swalu and Onila, who is more annoying?
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
Reminds me of that movie titled Dapo Junior were Saint Obi impregnated a white lady and after she got the black baby she had Saint Obi deported back to nigeria grin.Sadly enough cases like this do exist grin grin
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
You lost me immediately you mention the movie
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2012
tom28:

Reminds me of that movie titled Dapo Junior were Saint Obi impregnated a white lady and after she got the black baby she had Saint Obi deported back to nigeria grin.Sadly enough cases like this do exist grin grin

that is VERY true.
no bullshiet, there are white women who do want mixed children but don't necessarily want the black men. One white women caused controversy on Flavor of Love for saying she wanted "dark babies" and they had discussions about it on various American forums and what not and some white women were saying it's true, that they sometimes wonder what their child would look like if mixed and wanted to "try it out".

anyway that's another discussion.

@op don't hate on chubby oyinbo chicks some of them are the most down to earth and entertaining:

[flash=400,270]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmqBvWeFl4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by r231(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

all of the above cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
r231:

all of the above cheesy cheesy

they are one in the same trust me.
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
One and the same or not, they are annoying
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by AmuIgwe: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
What really do you nigerian men gain from enslaving yourselfs with a fat ugly looking european woman.Is it for
1: Papers?
2:Jeans and sneakers?
3:Monthly allowance

I'll take #2,, Jeans and sneakers
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Hoodrat(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
Retard poster. angry
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I hear some do it, dunno how true it is.

Mynd_44:

hard to say, i think there is a tie.
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Mynd44: 12:32am On Jan 24, 2012
How about I give you a tie breaker? Onila calls herself a virgin enen though her punny has crossed it's elastic limit
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by 677ano(m): 12:37am On Jan 24, 2012
@OP

Post your research and statistics to support your claims.

I find it interesting when Nigerians in this forum keep calling people of other race fat and ugly.

Dont we have ugly fat women back home in Nigeria? dont we have men whose family can not visit them at home because their wives are in control?

So Nigerian women dont enslave their men?
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by MrsChima1(f): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2012
(exiting the thread)
Re: Why Would U Enslave Yoursef To A Very Fat Old European Woman? by Goldieluks: 4:31am On Jan 24, 2012
@OP all of the above, most especially the first option. Hehe!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like Your Wife To Resemble You? / Is It Right To Live Together With My Girlfriend In School? / Bonny Chief And Wives (1909)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.