Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (21967 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

^^^^Amala too dey ok jare madam grin grin

oya make we meet for peckham green house nice amala with gberi no shaking grin grin

i promise you we no go advertise oikin for NL serious grin

Slow your role angry angry angry

She's not a willing second wife.

Yoruba men!! Beyen ni won se ma se'ju si obirin imi.

big_bumper:

Nobody fit collect ya pretty wifey, what God has joined together, a thousand moremi cannot put asunder jare.

Me breakfast, or sandwich, wetin i wan take goat food do, when there is amala joint cool

Awon Ekiti parapo wolu o,

Na which one be how many people? Una nor fit read the topic ni, ehn Sule Igbira wink Eko e re, Olorun je o b'oko grin And when I tell you you should have come from "Ile Ife - the fountain of knowledge" you no go gree, mschewww.

You see the username moremi2008 on a thread, you dey ask "why the fight" instead of "when is the fight" or "how was the fight" grin

Ile-Ife ko Ile-ota ni.

Emi ko!!!! Ekiti for life grin grin

So how was the fight nau? Moremi, is he from Ile-Ife, he seems pretty troublesome, kai!! shocked
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nekai(f): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2012
NL to the rescue. At the end of the day mama destiny is ok, baby is okay, the poster has received a whole lot of valuable advice, made new contacts that can provide her with face to face support, and maybe she has also found hope for the future.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Slow your role  angry angry angry

She's not a willing second wife.

Yoruba men!! Beyen ni won se ma se'ju si obirin imi.

Ile-Ife ko Ile-ota ni.

Emi ko!!!! Ekiti for life grin grin

So how was the fight nau?  Moremi, is he from Ile-Ife, he seems pretty troublesome, kai!! shocked

you suppose dey support me

emi oba lola

if i no take my second wife now . . . . na ilu go give me one wen time come

but i fit gbe ese le big bumper b4 time reach grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2012
r231:

you suppose dey support me

emi oba lola

if i no take my second wife now . . . . na ilu go give me one wen time come

but i fit gbe ese le big bumper b4 time reach grin grin grin

Iro!!! Which Ilu be that? shocked shocked

I've yet to meet a polygamous Ekiti man.

Try another trick. Like say na you pastor say second wife na your destiny.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 3:27am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^fi yen le

merin ni baba mi fe grin grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^ LOL!! If na Ekiti women you first marry, you no go even think of wife 2. You sef know na grin grin Idi e la fi  gbale! grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2012
big_bumper:

You see the username moremi2008 on a thread, you dey ask "why the fight" instead of "when is the fight" or "how was the fight" grin

See my reputation! Yeparipa! I am a nice guy oh! Don't mind my verbal lashings! These guys deserve it jor! grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by camrygmail: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2012
Wow, everrybody fighting and arguing should stop it now or else,

Chiomab, I Beleive u will do what's best for destiny and I pray u will not regret your decision . Know that a lot of opinions on here are just people saying what they believe, not a direct attack at u.

"Charity begins at home" .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2012
Word dude, Sooo feel. Adding to my collection of poetry.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2012
chaircover:

My keeping quiet sometimes doesn’t mean that I am guilty of anything or don’t know what to say but I learnt a long time ago that sometimes it is just best to let things go. That is my style, that is me and anyone can call me any name he/she do desires.

People keep on talking about the NL charity. I don’t know where I said that all donations should go through the charity. The first mention of the charity was in post 171 and I reconfirmed what I said in post 193. I don’t know how to quote so far back or I would have quoted the post here.

The background into the NL charity statement was because Chioma and I had a brief discussion about school fees which I didn’t understand and I didn’t want to ask too many questions at the time. Her exact words were “ please help me to remind aunty ify about the 150k school fees that the Nairaland said they will give me”  I ran it past R321, thinking that she meant the charity with a view to raising the money if need be and he said that like all other cases, there had to be a formal request and that is why I came on here to ask her to go through the charity. I was also thinking that it will work to Chiomas advantage because then she can let everyone know what her requirements were as she may have other needs than the school fees. At that point it wasn’t clear that other people were involved or running around for her.

As for helping and who did what when etc. Let God be the judge of that. We can all write a million lines of justification, judgment, the ifs and the whys, hows and so on but God sees the heart so we are all just wasting time trying to prove ourselves to man. The most important question is “What does God think”

If there is anything that I have learnt from this is that together we stand divided we fall. Whether we want to accept this or not, previous beefs, misunderstanding and misconceptions stopped people from working together and facing the same goal which was to help Chioma. They say that when 2 elephants fight it is the ground that suffers and Chioma did suffer as a result.

Did we fail.? . . .  .Yes woefully. Everyone who read that first post failed in one way or another. Was Chioma better off than when she came here last Sunday? No because she still had to put her baby on her back and take her to her family which is what she could have done last week without any input from anyone. We have 17 pages of talk but nothing really to show for it.

The sad thing is that rather than broken relationships being repaired, things have gotten worse and so this kind of scenario can easily play again. We forget that this is only an internet forum. Strangers we don’t know, strangers that we will probably meet in the street and not know. Strangers that when you shut the lid of your laptop, they disappear. Strangers who we might even sit side by side in a plane and not know. Isn’t there enough trouble in the real world without adding faceless people into the mix. We should put things in perspective.

If you ask me, Life is way too short to be carrying around internet beefing baggage.

We all can come here to postulate all we want, but I maintained quietness too, especially with the set-in-stones emails I saw, which you were a part of . . .regardless of the "false front" you are trying to put up here.

. . .Moving on swiftly sometimes it is best to just move on, cos we still have our personal conscience to go back to, instead of trying of trying to abdicate oneself and apportion blame to make oneself come up smelling of roses. . . the more fingers we point, the more that points back at us. . .just saying. . .and the bottomline is that people are adults here I hope so should not be forced to work together for something to be successful. . .I played my God given part and came to say "over to you". . .my post is still there too cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2012
chaircover:

And what was in those Emails that I was supposed to have said that was so bad?

I am sure you still have a copy . . . OTHERWISE let go and let God . . . cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2012
chaircover:

You brought it out in the open and have repeated it severally and have used words such as bilious to describe the content of these Emails.

This is the first time I am even mentioning it and you are asking me to let go. So I ask again, what was in those Emails that was so bad?

Yeah i mentioned the email in my response to people querying that they could not see anyone infer on this thread that I was a scammer, so what gives. . . I am sure you don't have a problem with me or anyone else for that matter, doing what we registered for and responding to people's query on this Nairaland forum. . .And let God be the judge of the adjective i used to describe the emails too PARTY OVER cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2012
Oya show us the emails u have been ranting about since morning so we know its real!!! Lol

I wouldnt say u guys failed. Only god knows what she will have done without u guys behind her. So dont think u should beat urself up abt it.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
Already responded to you up there cool If you remember after my last post to you back then, that I ended with "NEXT", you came back to post that I was blowing things out of proportion to which I did not reply further, YOU EVEN CAME BACK TWICE TO SAY LET'S MOVE ON, SO WHAT CHANGED? Why come back again, biko let dead bones rest abegi cool Abi nor be you write this many many many many many moons ago undecided

chaircover:

This whole thing has been blown way out of proportion At the end of the day a life is involved here and that should be the focus still.

After all said and done, the baby is still there requiring help

queensmith:

Oya show us the emails u have been ranting about since morning so we know its real!!! Lol

Nope this ish was done and dusted 3 days ago. . . now i am only responding to someone who brought it up, so this is just a response, not a rant. . .thats all wink
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by soapdish(f): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2012
You people should stop this, it has gone on long enough. Alternatively, post this email for all to see. Mi think you guys did a noble job in trying to assist the girl. This bickering should stop please.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2012
chaircover:

If you ask me, Life is way too short to be carrying around internet wahala baggage on top of real life wahala. . . . . . For example It now costs me £70 to fill my car tank and[b] my son fleeces me of £35 a week just on lunch and transportation alone[/b] . . .  . .That alone is enough wahala for me to deal with  grin

Wait a minute, 7GBP per day for lunch and transportation?!!! What are they feeding him? Caviar and Smoked Salmon Bruschetta? No be ordinary school bus? Aren't you paying UK taxes? What exactly is the charge for? Or are you sending your pikin to Eton? Hey! Mama Queen is using your hard earned money to buy herself more diamonds! You better Occupy UK before they bleed you dry oh!  grin grin grin grin

PS - please abeg, don't encourage BB to bring the emails on here. We all know that will lead to WWIII and this thread will be 30+ pages before the drama cools down. grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2012
moremi2008:

Wait a minute, 7GBP per day for lunch and transportation?!!! What are they feeding him? Caviar and Smoked Salmon Bruschetta? No be ordinary school bus? Aren't you paying UK taxes? What exactly is the charge for? Or are you sending your pikin to Eton? Hey! Mama Queen is using your hard earned money to buy herself more diamonds! You better Occupy UK before they bleed you dry oh!  grin grin grin grin

PS - please abeg, don't encourage BB to bring the emails on here. We all know that will lead to WWIII and this thread will be 30+ pages before the drama cools down. grin

Thanks for seeing through her and what she is trying to do wink And na them dey like to shout "its over/move on/let it go pass.

soapdish:

You people should stop this, it has gone on long enough. Alternatively, post this email for all to see. Mi think you guys did a noble job in trying to assist  the girl. This bickering should stop please.

Don't worry, it is all over, this is just frayed nerves and egos being soothed over. You are a woman so you should know this wink
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2012
I believe bluffs have been called, there may actually be no emails.

But if thats the case and people no longer wanted to help due to these 'emails' and shyed away from chiomas case then thats pretty bad. Situation was a bit serious to be playing with like that. Afterall a child was involved.
O well
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2012
CC wot a write up hmmmmm,we can ask d charity to pay half ur fuel money ooo grin grin grin grin

*bck to serious mode*

Iya oko miiiiii aka Aunty kemi,bb,bigbumper,woteva etc u dey side talk abi ko si wahala u jus dey quote my hmmmmms up and down,ejo eje ki omo orun mi waye ooo ehn ehn, gen gen!! Now she will bite me oucCccccchhhhhh(dats me thinking aloud oo)  cool

Anyways wowzie wowzie now people are talking in codes,I expected it anyway so yimu for una na2day!!!

moremi2008:

I know Ify is your paddy,  abeg take am easy oh! I honestly don't know her and for some reason I can't distinguish between her and Ivynwa (maybe because they are always speaking Igbo (or is it Edo or whatever) to each other).  To be honest, I sometimes mix you up with Ronke because you both seem to always come on here looking for Akara and Ogi recipes (I kid, I kid, I kid!!! grin grin grin grin)

Ok, seriously now, given the 16+ drama-filled pages of this thread, I can't claim to have followed every single post closely. I gave my opinions based on the overarching themes and developments from the thread. Of these, a few of them stand out as particularly negative/disturbing:

1) The misunderstanding between the official charity owners and Big-Bumper (that was just a mess, and you must surely agree with me on this)
2) The sudden withdrawal of support (at least of verbal support) by NLanders because Chioma, a legal adult, didn't want her parents to know and the insistence of some lawyer that Chioma's consent wasn't enough to provide temporary relief for Destiny

Those were the two main developments that left a bad taste in my mouth and I shared MY opinion on these issues. Whatever you think of me and my big mouth (to be honest, I don't really care), you must agree with me that this process was messy and for those of us with exacting standards for process efficiency and transparency, it wasn't a stellar example of what we know NLanders can accomplish.

The question of whether I contributed or not is irrelevant. I have contributed multiples of the numbers being bandied around here to charities that I respect and trust (in fact, I wouldn't have followed this thread at all if I didn't have a personal interest in observing and evaluating the outcome). I evaluate charities the same way I evaluate businesses; I won't contribute a dollar of my money to any charity until it can demonstrate some basic accountability and transparency. It's just my personal policy and I don't care what anybody thinks about it.  grin

As for this personal beef you think I have with its founder, I can only laugh. I don't even know who this "founder" is. Is it Chaircover? Or the ugly dude with the beautiful wife, r234 or something like that? Please, I don't have personal beefs with anybody on the internet oh! The internet is just not that serious! I come here to play and that's it. I keep all the really serious stuff strictly offline.  grin
Mr bag of chips for d last time, ON D BIBLE I DO NOT KNOW IFY OFFLINE OR ONLINE .To say am backing her bcus we b paddies is an error,tbh it all seems like favoritism but its NOT.Everyone has dier own ways of analysing issues,at d start of dis thread Tpiah was thinking out aloud according to folks by calling the poster "cold blooded",I defended chioma by placing a yoruba proverb saying "Woni taba fowo gba omo leti,katu fi ikeji fa mora" yes chioma did d deed doesn't mean we should condemn her and call her names for starting a thread with a disturbing topic,but hey she was in a state so I don't blame her 4 it.I repeat d only reason I was sticking up 4 Ify was bcus d poster did her wrong in which she admitted to,like I said earlier everyone has ways of analysing issues.Freecocoa wasn't  high wen she asked you"do you think Ify doesn't have better tins to do",she was @ scene in less dan 24hrs while we were typing away here for Chioma to lie to her was BADDDDDDD!!!!.Anyways dats dat now unto charity talk I go vex for u oo haba see as u jus dey jabo shere,come we need ur dollars ogbeni ki lon worri yin gan sef hanhan angry angry.Haba bcus u think R2bees is ugly no concern me oo,are u not d same gbefila dat entered his anniversary thread to ask stupendous questions,now I no its beefing jare baba onijogbon.I don go find MR MOROOOON & MR CRETINNN he is coming to pick on you hehehehe,but unto real stuff pls let's have a positive outlook on things now,see as you just bisect charity wey never reach 3months its unfair oo.

P.S- who b ronke sef,Baba deres only 1 Badosky mama and yes na me na omo tan we lodo ti gbogbo okunrin yowo ose,kikidaope omo ketan u go take mr bag of chips.Omo as u talk d ogi and akara I wan go find recipe jare aunty Cc kan f me up mehnnn cheesy grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by moremi2008(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mr bag of chips for d last time, ON D BIBLE I DO NOT KNOW IFY OFFLINE OR ONLINE.To say am backing her bcus we b paddies is an error,tbh it all seems like favoritism but its NOT.Everyone has dier own ways of analysing issues,at d start of dis thread Tpiah was thinking out aloud according to folks by calling the poster "cold blooded",I defended chioma by placing a yoruba proverb saying "Woni taba fowo gba omo leti,katu fi ikeji fa mora" yes chioma did d deed doesn't mean we should condemn her and call her names for starting a thread with a disturbing topic,but hey she was in a state so I don't blame her 4 it.I repeat d only reason I was sticking up 4 Ify was bcus d poster did her wrong in which she admitted to,like I said earlier everyone has ways of analysing issues.Freecocoa wasn't  high wen she asked you"do you think Ify doesn't have better tins to do",she was @ scene in less dan 24hrs while we were typing away here for Chioma to lie to her was BADDDDDDD!!!!.Anyways dats dat now unto charity talk I go vex for u oo haba see as u jus dey jabo shere,come we need ur dollars ogbeni ki lon worri yin gan sef hanhan angry angry.Haba bcus u think R2bees is ugly no concern me oo,are u not d same gbefila dat entered his anniversary thread to ask stupendous questions,now I no its beefing jare baba onijogbon.I don go find MR MOROOOON & MR CRETINNN he is coming to pick on you hehehehe,but unto real stuff pls let's have a positive outlook on things now,see as you just bisect charity wey never reach 3months its unfair oo.

P.S- who b ronke sef, Baba deres only 1 Badosky mama and yes na me na omo tan we lodo ti gbogbo okunrin yowo ose,kikidaope omo ketan u go take mr bag of chips.Omo as u talk d ogi and akara I wan go find recipe jare aunty Cc kan f me up mehnnn cheesy grin

Aunty Idowu, you are a mess and I love it! I haven't laughed so hard on here in a while grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2012
Women! Women!! Women!!!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2012
@Idowuogbo

Nor be only you say hmmm, if na only you, I for no suspect anything, walahi. Me I nor buy that long speech blaming myself and Ifyalways for the matter oh, yes Ify should not have withdrawn her support for Chioma, but don't tell me not a single one of these peeps could have talked her round na, afterall they saw people like Jennykadry begging her . . .nobody fit put bobo for my own eyes oh, and if you ask me I don't blame Ify here, but the elders in the house, but like someone once correctly mentioned, na only to sit ontop fence dey point finger dem sabi cool

queensmith:

I believe bluffs have been called, there may actually be no emails.

But if thats the case and people no longer wanted to help due to these 'emails' and shyed away from chiomas case then thats pretty bad. Situation was a bit serious to be playing with like that. Afterall a child was involved.
O well

Bluff ko, fluff ni, lol. I thought there was fuel scarcity and fuel subsidy, where una both get the 2 fully loaded tankers of petrol una bring come this thread ehn, all this bleudy marketers sef [s]na person una wan push inside well una want, get thee behind me onijogbon[/s] cool

maclatunji:

Women! Women!! Women!!!

cheesy Una just dey sabi ni, lol. Una see reason why I always advocate men stay out otherwise you men always grab the wrong end of the stick when you try to intervene between two women cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2012
chaircover:

LOL Moremi na £3.50 for the bus and £3.50 for lunch. His school is 25 miles away from home so its quite a distance but na ordinary school canteen lunch o! Things are not cheap in queensland o! ! I pay £1.57 for a costa coffee at work and that is supposed to be subsided. It is well.

Bisi O ga o! you were the one that mentioned emails again this morning now.

I have called you and will always call you bisi and if you want to fight me on that one go ahead  cool

Now for that one, we will fight oh angry, only my lolo C2HO5 is allowed to call me that cheesy Where is he and his sexy chcken feet sef cry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2012
big_bumper:

@Idowuogbo

Nor be only you say hmmm, if na only you, I for no suspect anything, walahi. Me I nor buy that long speech blaming myself and Ifyalways for the matter oh, yes Ify should not have withdrawn her support for Chioma, but don't tell me not a single one of these peeps could have talked her round na, afterall they saw people like Jennykadry begging her . . .nobody fit put bobo for my own eyes oh, and if you ask me I don't blame Ify here, but the elders in the house, but like someone once correctly mentioned, na only to sit ontop fence dey point finger dem sabi cool

Bluff ko, fluff ni, lol. I thought there was fuel scarcity and fuel subsidy, where una both get the 2 fully loaded tankers of petrol una bring come this thread ehn, all this bleudy marketers sef [s]na person una wan push inside well una want, get thee behind me onijogbon[/s] cool

cheesy  Una just dey sabi ni, lol. Una see reason why I always advocate men stay out otherwise you men always grab the wrong end of the stick when you try to intervene between two women cheesy

I know you all well: women are very loving but highly emotional/irrational creatures. This knowledge does not make your naughtiness any less frustrating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"Giving Your Toddler A Smartphone Is Like Giving Them Hard Drugs" - Says Expert / What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Should I End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.