Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22023 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by iaabc(f): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
totally agree with Ujujoan. let purpose not be derailed.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Iya oko miiiiiiii,hold up as u have made it clear earlier u are d "Aunty Kemi" chioma was talking about rite? fine!!!!!!

Unto Chelsea tbh i quoted Jk to ignore chelsea for he doesnt no wot hes talking about,I said dat bcus d way Chelsea wrote his post he has obviously jumped into conclusions dat Chioma is a scam without understanding d variations of d whole story.I haven't read anything saying "Aunty Kemi" is a scammer,any sane person would no d person @ fault is Chioma.Her dodgy character(ie trying to maximise donations) has left d helpers perplexed.No1 has called "Aunty Kemi" a scammer according d to thread I myself only question if chioma aint playing on intelligence,perphaps y Chelsea mentioned scam. I personally won't call it dat going by wot IFY has written in regards to d report I wud say Chioma is playing smart.

P.S- I tot ur name was Simbi smiley

I have not made too many posts this morning. f you go back and read again, you would see where i mentioned there are two Aunty kemi's. Go and read this and come back with any question you have and let's take it one at a time.

Not only did Chelseabmw post, but there were lots of "knowing" hmmms, as well a Chelsea don't talk YET comment. . .so apart from this glaring accusation that I am a scammer, why is this statement "how did Aunty kemi get Chioma's contact details" which Chaircover and Ifyalways have mentioned lots of times. And remember I told Mukina oh.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
BB oti to, ema binu ejooo kiss

It was good you set the records str8 though, before rumor mongers carry the whole thing to another level.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Paddy you wan start akara biz?

Sorry o,I don't mean to derail.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

I have not made too many posts this morning. f you go back and read again, you would see where i mentioned there are two Aunty kemi's. Go and read this and come back with any question you have and let's take it one at a time.

Not only did Chelseabmw post, but there were lots of "knowing" hmmms, as well a Chelsea don't talk YET comment. . .so apart from this glaring accusation that I am a scammer, why is this statement "how did Aunty kemi get Chioma's contact details" which Chaircover and Ifyalways have mentioned lots of times. And remember I told Mukina oh.  

Sweetheart, just let it go. Your good name will never be spoilt by the grace of God. I know you are hurt but just let it go.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people, but you need to let it pass. Frowning makes you ugly, Oya smile!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

BB stop lying jor . . .  your name na Simbi. Idowu and I figured that out a long time ago so stop trying to change it!  tongue  tongue  cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ujujoan:

BB stop lying jor . . .  your name na Simbi. Idowu and I figured that out a long time ago so stop trying to change it!  tongue  tongue  cheesy

pregnant woman grin grin report to my bedroom sharp sharp grin grin

mail me pls
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
Uju, ajo anu. Iwe a dighi n'obim.

I only became worried when someone asks me for my account for funds transfer from people I don't know.

I don't know what the funds are meant for too(private adoption, pay off, school fees, up keep)

She could not tell me how she contacted the funds donor or vice versa.

@topic, I so agree with R231, the OP has to come in herself and say clearly what she really wants.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

pregnant woman grin grin report to my bedroom sharp sharp grin grin

mail me pls

grin  grin  grin

ifyalways:

Uju, ajo anu. Iwe a dighi n'obim.

I only became worried when someone asks me for my account for funds transfer from people I don't know.

I don't know what the funds are meant for too(private adoption, pay off, school fees, up keep)

She could not tell me how she contacted the funds donor or vice versa.

@topic, I so agree with R231, the OP has to come in herself and say clearly what she really wants.

You are right about the bolded. Maybe she doesnt want to give up the baby anymore sef like she insinuated to BB.  undecided

It's normal for you to be wary my sister. The girl sef is a confused human being.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by jaybee3(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why are we even dragging this?

Ify rightly declined to go further with the help agreed as the OP moved post in the short space of time.

BB has a right to help whomever she wishes to help either via the anonymous route or out in the open.

Are we helping a girl that made a mistake in having an unplanned baby or we want to help someone who made the first mistake then tried covering it by spending her school fees to solve the problem?

What gives? We have a duty to apply wisdom to this rather than just throwing money at the problem.
It could be our own daughter tomorrow so let's not condone her actions by just jumping to help remove her from the self positioned predicament.

Most people agreed to help because she was feeling suicidal about a baby so if that's still the case then let's manage it accordingly via the right channels
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Women and their wahala, this is one reason why I am so happy I came out of my mothers womb a transgender. . . . . .a woman eemmmmmmm no man. Well I cannot fit remember my gender embarassed

@UJu
The last time I checked, it was too much knacking that got you that big tummy, please go and continue the knacking, insurance cover you grin cheesy

@CC
See this woman, you are here throwaying toys, have you forgotten that manchester united is playing arsenal today? And intel has it that oga CC HAS skipped work today,oya go and distract him as usual, you know naaaaa wink

@Ify
Why am I not surprised you enjoyed kpekus even after midnight when you go back? I'ke o'na gu kwa gi? Yu no dey taya. See you logging off and on, I don't need a priest to tell me say you are kpekusing and trying to catchup on this thread at the same time. Sha kpekus and land me a girl. Not asking for too much. cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ujujoan:

Na wa oh . . .  Why are people blaming the girl for asking for 150k? In her initial post, she didnt ask for money, she just wanted someone to take the baby. But BB offered her money so tell me again why she should reject it.  undecided  undecided  How can you put sugar in someone's mouth and the person will spit it out    undecided

IMO, if BB and co wants to send the money, let them. But lets not deviate from the topic. That little baby needs help and if we really want to help, we should focus on that right now. We dont even have to talk about the 150k here, let that be b/w the girl and BB, just like BB wanted in the first place.

Ify nwanne'm and Madam CC pls dont be angry. Don't stop what you are doing for the baby girl. The poster is obviously a child at heart. At 24 I expected better from her but she still has some growing up to do.

But let's not let that innocent little girl suffer for the f00lishness of her mother.  sad  sad

Chaircover and Ifyalways are waiting for me to prove how i got her email boldfacedly declaring that this email was never in Chioma's profile and like i said i notified Mukina that day so . . . And they want every donation to go through Nairaland charity because of their own insecurity issues and showboating, as if people never gave before the inception of Nairaland Charity.

This Chioma girl never asked for money, but telling me she withdrew some of her school fees to pay a Doctor who swindled her and pay this other Doctor where she is at, was what made me reason that she would need this school fees replaced somehow, hence reason i came to post that oh.

I was already doing my bit, as usual, cos i don't give on the back of fanfare and theaterics, when Busybody20 and Agiboma expressed their desire to help out too. The email i sent to Agy stated that i would forward her contact detail to Chioma so she would know who is helping her directly. I notified busybody20(called Aunty kemi too) of the same, so that Chioma can contact them directly and come to the thread to verify this. And I sent a text to Chioma to this effect, so how did the message filtered down to "Aunty Kemi and Ade wants Ifyalways account" !!! Na wa oh, shey na because I nor like to boast that I am this or that, that I am suffering all this ignonimy!!!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
chaircover:

Who is this bournvita

hmmmmmmmmmmmm wink

Emmmmmm , I have a room in yaba left, and my other handle was banned by spambot embarassed
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
this is where being a nigerian becomes interesting. . . . . slightly entertaining.

I like how this has turned from disaster into full fledged drama. Stephen Speilberg needs to get on this asap.

meanwhile, is it too much to ask a photo of the little baby? wanna see cute she is embarassed
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Big_bumper,it have do please,still on the matter?

@Queensmith offer to help the baby and mama first then I go show you pishure. undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

BB,
There is something am still not clear of; who called you/accused you of being a scammer? Or who are the people telling you some people are calling you a scammer? I really wish to know, you wey be scam-buster yourself  cheesy. In all the info I got no one accused you of being a scammer, just that there are lots of misunderstandings, misinformation and unanswered questions from the OP. I know chelseabmw used the word 1st, but I thought he was just being hasty on the OP.

@Topic

The OP needs to come here and explain things herself. I don't understand how her priority suddenly shifted from her daughter to 150K for school.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^ help with what exactly- is it not help all the ladies here are doing and its turning to something else?

can i not just see bebe pics sad  embarassed i wanna see the baybay  cry cry

its safe to assume poster probably wants to take advantage of those that are helping her to also get money. its not uncommon with the way *ehems* are.

I also honestly beleive u cannot continue to run around her without informing her parents. its also borderline dangerous. if her story is true then a student has dissapeared from school.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

Iya oko miiiiiiiii,okay now dis is twisted to my understanding deres 2 aunty kemis shey,no wahala na Chioma no wey she find d second 1 oooo.

Unto chelsea Iya oko miiii,I don't want to go bck and forth about dis issue cus my akara is stressing me angry angry.Chelsea stated his opinion but he dint say "Aunty kemi na scammer" now,Ify even told chelsea to slow his tongue as she didn't send any information to him about "Aunty Kemi" been a scammer.I no blame chelsea maybe dem don dupe am tire hence his frustrations lool.Iya oko mii chill misunderstanding took place probs y d name "Aunty Kemi" made Cc and IFy feel akward.No b u olowo ijora who u wan dupe,abeg forget money na ororo for ya side.Oya come help me I have burnt 7 akaras already oo,I want it to b rite so I fit show say Badosky na alapa stainless

@cc
Oh gal all kinds of akara jare,akara belgium akara lome anything I jus wana make AKARA!!!!

@coCoa
Yes o I dey open venture,come make I interview u as d assistant mananger to BADOSKY AKARA PRODUCTIONS. cheesy grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

Women and their wahala, this is one reason why I am so happy I came out of my mothers womb a transgender. . . . . .a woman eemmmmmmm no man. Well I cannot fit remember my gender embarassed

@UJu
The last time I checked, it was too much knacking that got you that big tummy, please go and continue the knacking, insurance cover you grin cheesy

@CC
See this woman, you are here throwaying toys, have you forgotten that manchester united is playing arsenal today? And intel has it that oga CC HAS skipped work today,oya go and distract him as usual, you know naaaaa wink

@Ify
Why am I not surprised you enjoyed kpekus even after midnight when you go back? I'ke o'na gu kwa gi? Yu no dey taya. See you logging off and on, I don't need a priest to tell me say you are kpekusing and trying to catchup on this thread at the same time. Sha kpekus and land me a girl. Not asking for too much. cool

Bia this woman, your bournvita don finish    Abi you don become tpia wey no no her gender again? Tufiakwa!  tongue  tongue

big_bumper:

Chaircover and Ifyalways are waiting for me to prove how i got her email boldfacedly declaring that this email was never in Chioma's profile and like i said i notified Mukina that day so . . . And they want every donation to go through Nairaland charity because of their own insecurity issues and showboating, as if people never gave before the inception of Nairaland Charity.

This Chioma girl never asked for money, but telling me she withdrew some of her school fees to pay a Doctor who swindled her and pay this other Doctor where she is at, was what made me reason that she would need this school fees replaced somehow, hence reason i came to post that oh.

I was already doing my bit, as usual, cos i don't give on the back of fanfare and theaterics, when Busybody20 and Agiboma expressed their desire to help out too. The email i sent to Agy stated that i would forward her contact detail to Chioma so she would know who is helping her directly. I notified busybody20(called Aunty kemi too) of the same, so that Chioma can contact them directly and come to the thread to verify this. And I sent a text to Chioma to this effect, so how did the message filtered down to "Aunty Kemi and Ade wants Ifyalways account" !!! Na wa oh, shey na because I nor like to boast that I am this or that, that I am suffering all this ignonimy!!!

Come Aunty Kemi, sorry Simbi  tongue , oya e don do na which wan be your own? Yes we like showing our left hand what our right hand is doing  . . . . e concern you?   tongue

On a more serious note, you've clarified and we now understand. We've agreed that Chioma should come here and say EXACTLY what she wants. That doesnt mean that you cannot go ahead and help her but like JB pointed out, maybe we should clarify some issues first instead of encouraging the girl by giving her money to erase the 'problem'

She needs to be taught about responsibility first and foremost else I feelsorry for her little daughter.  sad
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Sweetheart, just let it go. Your good name will never be spoilt by the grace of God. I know you are hurt but just let it go.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people, but you need to let it pass. Frowning makes you ugly, Oya smile!

bournvita:

BB oti to, ema binu ejooo kiss

It was good you set the records str8 though, before rumor mongers carry the whole thing to another level.

When I jump into some threads with people fighting or bullying each other, all I am trying to do is tell them "sort this out today once and for all" and how that thread ends up depends on when I can see that there is indeed real peace and not the fake ar'se peace people do, only to turn on each other later. The other day I was trying to diffuse some tension on this section about Chaircover being two-faced and biased towards men, that someone jumped in saying I was jealous of Chaircover. I could have bitchslapped that person that I was defending chaircover, but kept quiet. . .

This beef is happening JUST BECAUSE OF THIS BB/IFY THING. . . To recap briefly, someone posts that my 2 year old toddler should be stabbed to death on his way to school like Damilola Taylor, I saw the thread 4 days later and responded joking as usual that na lie cos my pickin nor dey go School yet, but it was distasteful to leave such post lest Damilola's family stumbled upon it. Ifyalways came to post that na favouritism say dem commot the post.

When our path got a chance to cross, I raised the issue that shame on her that she was crying that a post to stab a 2 year old and a 10 year old was removed. . .this issue was swept under the carpet. . .In the suicidal thread, Perx was saying stuffs about me and Dr Balogun and also said all Nigerians are dumb or so, IFYALWAYS CAME TO DO WHAT A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD WOULD NOT DO and posted that she did not care what Perx say about others, but to leave all Nigerians out of it. And all I did was call her agbaya that wanted a 2 years old baby stabbed to death. . .SO SERIOUSLY WHO STARTED THE SHITE IN THAT SUICIDAL THREAD BETWEEN THE TWO OF US. . . and she started crying wolf that I started it. HOW DUMB CAN ONE BE?

And if you would agree with me, posting on this thread is not stopping anyone from still helping if they want huh, or as usual do they want us non-nairaland charity aiders out of sight so they can continue their "come-and-see-me-donating-charade.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

^^ help with what exactly- is it not help all the ladies here are doing and its turning to something else?

its safe to assume poster probably wants to take advantage of those that are helping her to also get money. its not uncommon with the way *ehems* are.

I also honestly beleive u cannot continue to run around her without informing her parents. its also borderline dangerous. if her story is true then a student has dissapeared from school.
Didn't you read that OP needs 150k?,don't mind me I'm just goofing around although I don't think you can see the baby's pix her mum wouldn't allow that(I guess)with the way she doesn't want to risk her identity being exposed.

I think you have a point on the parents finding out before she tells them herself,cos if she really is in a private uni then that could raise eyebrows if she's gone for long, you don't stay away for a long time without drawing attention to yourself in such schools,anyways I just hope everything works out well for her and the baby.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
this is what i hate about nigerians. . . . .talk talk talk and no action to back their epistles.

if we have decided in our minds to help someone, let's help!
whether she is using the money for something else entirely should not matter or stop us from helping.
is it the little contribution that we make that is going to make us destitute or what has her intention with the money gotta do with this?

tpia, with her trouble-making ability caused this chaos.
of what importance is it to her if the poster was speaking the truth or lying? she would never make any contribution even if chioma is speaking the truth.
she's just here to cause commotion and prevent the people who mean well from contributing.

abeg jaybee, send me the details of the chioma babe.
if she likes, let her use my contribution to buy indian hair.
it is between her and God. . . .i would have lost nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

Didn't you read that OP needs 150k?,don't mind me I'm just goofing around although I don't think you can see the baby's pix her mum wouldn't allow that(I guess)with the way she doesn't want to risk her identity being exposed.

I think you have a point on the parents finding out before she tells them herself,cos if she really is in a private uni then that could raise eyebrows if she's gone for long, you don't stay away for a long time without drawing attention to yourself in such schools,anyways I just hope everything works out well for her and the baby.

OP may i please have a pincture of the baby please? just to ogle over and say awwwwwww shes soo cute smiley
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

[B]I also honestly beleive u cannot continue to run around her without informing her parents. its also borderline dangerous. if her story is true then a student has dissapeared from school.[/B]

@bolded, very true- this misunderstanding could easily become Police wahala. We should take things easy and not get into trouble whilst trying to help someone.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Big_Bumper,No be small thing o,please whatever the case just let it go,I know its painful if anyone called you a scammer but quite frankly I didn't see where anyone did or said anything about scam this thread,except CHELSEA who isn't even here to say where he got that from,let's not let this turn into what happened on the suicidal thread abeg.it have do.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
queensmith:

OP may i please have a pincture of the baby please? just to ogle over and say awwwwwww shes soo cute smiley

You go grow grey hairs while waiting to see pishure that's if all your hairs never white finish. cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lool !
Issues. . . Loads and baggages. Ouch!

Oh my days. Out comes the victim placards and the pity party train.

Rofl!
Anyhow, its either a case of reading without understanding or a consistent effort to be mischievous. Or n

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
OAM4J:

BB,
There is something am still not clear of; who called you/accused you of being a scammer? Or who are the people telling you some people are calling you a scammer? I really wish to know, you wey be scam-buster yourself  cheesy. In all the info I got no one accused you of being a scammer, just that there are lots of misunderstandings, misinformation and unanswered questions from the OP. I know chelseabmw used the word 1st, but I thought he was just being hasty on the OP.

@Topic

The OP needs to come here and explain things herself. I don't understand how her priority suddenly shifted from her daughter to 150K for school.

freecocoa:

Big_bumper,it have do please,still on the matter?

@Queensmith offer to help the baby and mama first then I go show you pishure. undecided

People are still waiting for Chioma to come and post how i got her email, which otherwise means i am a scammer with her.

And when she comes online, she should send her school ID with bank statement showing money she withdrew to use in Hospital. The girl i spoke to does not sound like someone from a poor background, hence reason money was not on her mind. It was because she told me she used her School fees to pay part of the Hospital bill that i thought Nairaland should help her financially. And na because of this na condition-bend-crayfish matter she is in this dire strait. And it is not only her, but the staffs who signed her out whose neck is on the line. . .

OAM4J, una see Ifyalways dey holla say I wan thief her account oh so she has to know by fire by force how I got Chioma's email which was on her profile! Plus what was all those about Aunty Kemi's school mate, shuo, na which one be that, adult education!!!

And this is why i was screaming people should start brainstorming when/how to get her tell her Mother, because I am sure no woman would be happy hearing their Grandchild is somewhere probably being maltreated and kept 30 children to a room, when the person who brought her into the world is under their roof with probably a room to herself. . .
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
@thread. I have called and spoken to Chioma now and she said she would come on here when she finds the time to state exactly what she wants or needs.

Till then, its goodbye thread! Not in the least interested in discussions bordering on boring folks and their hung over life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Should I End My Marriage / Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.