Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (20376 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by member479760: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2012
Where are those Igbos in the SE that demonstrated their mighty about the killing in the north recently? 

This is not business killing jare na BH killed as usual.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Onlytruth(m): 4:06am On Jan 23, 2012
Pathetic lie.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2012
Typical pathetic dunce. Indeed.

Are you ashame that your greedy brothers murdered their kinsmen an trying to hang it on boko Haram? You foolishly display your low IQ'ed fish brain not worthy of urinating on. The jokes is you to prove otherwise. The governor made a bold claim, and you here spitting all over your key borad trying to defend the indefensible.
I find you maggot not worthy of any attention, as the floor is yours. You should stop spewing trash and issue a statement to that effect. Until then, your crude animalistic brothers cash in the opportunity to kill and pretend to be boko haram. Busted!!

We know a typical Igbo man can use his mother for money rituals. Na to day?

This is how some Igbo armed robbers continue to terrorize people, until they had a failed operations, when the police gun down three of them and display them like nama in police station. Only for people to recorgnize them as shop owners pretending to selling goods, Come and see shaming.

Where is the protest?
If you like slit your throat. We know how greedy animals you are, when money is involved.

dem_people:

You rabid bigot.

Give your brain a rest you imbecilic psycho. You need more brain cells if you can't use an atom of sense to decode that the simple reason why they haven't replied is akin to replying a senile fool. Does it make sense what the governor said? Even to a layman?

And the initial survivors' tales about the assailants should be discarded?

Check yourself cos u are dying from your unnecessary hate for a people.

Very useless engaging an empty head.
. . .

1 Like

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by member479760: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2012
If we don't stop the killing right now the killing we stop us, we have no other option, since the military budget has been increased over 2 times, expecting to see more military personnel and equipment to fight this bad situation we are today. They are looking at us.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by muhsin(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2012
Irrespective of religion, tribe or whatsoever; may God expose whoever is trying to create chaos in our dear country, amin.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You are fooooooll and very stuupid at thesame time. Do you happen to jump out from a pit latrine?

And for those silent readers that might be swayed into towing the line of this swine, the link below  was an evidence of my deep concern in to the activity of Boko Haram and i critically paint the true picture and chronology of events and provide the possible solution to end the menace.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html

check it out ^^^ for more details. I did an expert job up there and many commentators showered me with praises. cool.

You cant threaten me and cant bully me either, through my convictions, else you push me to the edge and you wont want to see me fighting back in a practical mortal combat way.

let me blunt for the first time to you, Boko Haram have no reason to target ANY particular ethnic tribe for whats so ever reason IMO. Their modus operandi has always been combating security operatives and random christians worshipping houses, whom they percieved as enemies. In the past the regularly attack mosque, which have been down played by the media.

Their victimes are randomly choosen. Thus, i can confidently go along with the assertion that, this particular murder was not carried out by them. Though, had it being they  claimed responsibility on this one, i would have a little shifted view of them. That said.

The question i want to put out to any sane mind here is, should we now consider any crime committed in north to be by Boko Haram?

Rhino.5dm:

Typical pathetic dunce. Indeed.

Are you ashame that your greedy brothers murdered their kinsmen an trying to hang it on boko Haram? You foolishly display your low IQ'ed fish brain not worthy of urinating on. The jokes is you to prove otherwise. The governor made a bold claim, and you here spitting all over your key borad trying to defend the indefensible.
I find you maggot not worthy of any attention, as the floor is yours. You should stop spewing trash and issue a statement to that effect. Until then, your crude animalistic brothers cash in the opportunity to kill and pretend to be boko haram. Busted!!

We know a typical Igbo man can use his mother for money rituals. Na to day? 

This is how some Igbo armed robbers continue to terrorize people, until they had a failed operations,  when the police gun down three of them and display them like nama in police station. Only for people to recorgnize them as shop owners pretending to selling goods,  Come and see shaming.

Where is the protest?
If you like slit your throat. We know how greedy animals you are, when money is involved.

. . .

It is not a threat, my friend, It is a promise. Do not think you can come here to spew rubbish and ventilate the Agenda's of your kinsmen( Boko Haram) and not be held accountable for it. Your finger prints and key strokes are all written over your hateful and barbaric thrash. When they kill, you jubilate, because the blood of the innocent refreshes you. You and that Governor are nothing but blood suckers and should be called out for it. You are simply a mouth piece of Boko Haram on this forum and other online news outlet as well. You have sold your conscience to the devil.

Like I said, you could be a culprit.

I have been to all the states in the North and know that region very well including Adamawa. I can readily tell what is possible and what is not there.

Now, let me give you a bit of facts. The radicalization of boko haram started in universities and you be could one of those students that were brainwashed, hypnotized and sworn an oath of allegiance. I won't go further than that. 

Anyone, who has eyes and can read DEEP, would know that you are a Boko Haram in disguise here. You laugh when innocent people are killed. It is written all over your key strokes; I don't know what you and your KOBO JUNKIE girlfriend devilish goals are, but whatever it is. You will NEVER succeed cheesy.  Always trying to justify the unjustifiable to the extent of denying innocent men murder in cold blood( an arrant crime against humanity) by religious vampires AKA boko haram their due justice and peace at rest.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

Irrespective of religion, tribe or whatsoever; may God expose whoever is trying to create chaos in our dear country, amin.

That is the kind of prayer I know God answers. Not prayers to punish others we hate for crimes they may not have committed, while the real culprits walk free.

There was a report that put forth the claim that since 1999, over 50,000 Nigerians have been killed, and their deaths one unreported/uninvestigated. The KILLERS live among us . . they marry, have kids, work and even chat with us online , beerpalours etc. Imagine that. Killers walking free? Why ? Because rather than investigate each case uniquely, we blame it on the closest thing we can, denying the victims true justice, and helping murders go on killing, with no consequence.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by marvel10: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2012
I wonder if all this shooting has something to do with the Army's presence in Lagos then, A food for thought!
I must say that I agree with Kobojunkie's attitude. Many situations in Nigeria get hijacked by dodgy sort so it wouldn't surprise me if the killing was non BH related. That said, I would rather put 25m Naira into intelligence based security than as rewards for such tragic matters. Governors, wisen up! GEJ can't be taking abuse for complacent Northern Governors. It is terribly unfair.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2012
The bolded is the only thing i find worthy of responding to out of all your worthless piece of shiiiiit. Again, i wouldn't have bothered responding that not for the fact that, many silent readers may bought into this your distorted shiiiit as fact.

Boko Haram does not start from school/university and i repeat that again to your daft brain. For the benefit of doubt, i want you to tell me the university Mohammed Yusuf the slain Boko Haram leader attended prior to be becoming radicalized or is that too heavy for your tiny legs to carry? That said.

Secondly, i dont give a hoot of what you think about me or expected of me. If your brothers in bigotry will come here and spew hateful rants and lies about others, then expect me to be here 24/7. I actually suspended that angle, after a plead from Odunnu whom i respected very much, but had to rush back to clean up some cow dungs in here.

So, i suggest you be my guest. cool
Olodostein:

It is not a threat, my friend, It is a promise. Do not think you can come here to spew rubbish and ventilate the Agenda's of your kinsmen( Boko Haram) and not be held accountable for it. Your finger prints and key strokes are all written over your hateful and barbaric thrash. When they kill, you jubilate, because the blood of the innocent refreshes you. You and that Governor are nothing but blood suckers and should be called out for it. You are simply a mouth piece of Boko Haram on this forum and other online news outlet as well. You have sold your conscience to the devil.

Like I said, you could be a culprit.

I have been to all the states in the North and know that region very well including Adamawa. I can readily tell what is possible and what is not there.

Now, let me give you a bit of facts. The radicalization of boko haram started in universities and you be could one of those students that were brainwashed, hypnotized and sworn an oath of allegiance. I won't go further than that.

Anyone, who has eyes and can read DEEP, would know that you are a Boko Haram in disguise here. You laugh when innocent people are killed. It is written all over your key strokes; I don't know what you and your KOBO JUNKIE girlfriend devilish goals are, but whatever it is. You will NEVER succeed cheesy. Always trying to justify the unjustifiable to the extent of denying innocent men murder in cold blood( an arrant crime against humanity) by religious vampires AKA boko haram their due justice and peace at rest.

Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by jmaine: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2012
Don't believe this one bit
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

The bolded is the only thing i find worthy of responding to out of all your worthless piece of shiiiiit. Again, i wouldn't have bothered responding that not for the fact that, many silent readers may bought into this your distorted shiiiit as fact.

Boko Haram does not start from school/university and i repeat that again to your daft brain. For the benefit of doubt, i want you to tell me the university Mohammed Yusuf the slain Boko Haram leader attended prior to be becoming radicalized or is that too heavy for your tiny legs to carry? That said.

Secondly, i dont give a hoot of what you think about me or expected of me. If your brothers in bigotry will come here and spew hateful rants and lies about others, then expect me to be here 24/7. I actually suspended that angle, after a plead from Odunnu whom i respected very much, but had to rush back to clean up some cow dungs in here.

So, i suggest you be my guest. cool

I am already your guest MURDERPHUCKA. And here to expose Boko Haramists and their sympathizers. The West began to win their war against Terrorism when they went online and started fishing out terrorists and would be terrorists who use the New Media medium to spread their hateful killings and to recruit members. Reading in between the lines, YOU are one of them. You are trying to safe face because you have been caught red handed.

You aggressively defended the bolded lines because you didn't expect it coming, do you? That is to show that you are one of those propagating evil agendas. Radicalization is a process and thus starts amongst the enlightened within the four walls of university. I don't need to start mentioning revolutionaries and terrorists that used the universities as their breeding ground to ventilate their ideologies. I don't need to elaborate my observations on that. The way you come across signify that every bit of your word should be put into context. You are doing the online dirty bidding for your devilish masters.

Whatever gods you serve to propagate your hate and killing of the innocents. The God of Israel will reign down justice on you. It is just a matter of time cool.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2012
You are becoming more and more senile by your post and am beginning to be worried about your mental state of mind. That said.

What is it with YOU fools in Nigeria serving god of arab or god of isreal? You are a halfwits! Let your middle earstern gods(that of arabs and of isreal) confront the Almighty Buddah. Japan and Norway are one of the most peaceful countries in the world of toaday and they are Atheist, NO? But . . .Nigeria with her high extremely religious society(Muslim and Christains) is one of the worst place to live on earth. Bravo to your middle eastern pervarted ways of life and serial indoctrination. Only in religion you will see a pathetic illiterates convincing a professor on how to go about their ways of life.

Little wonders, most sermons in mosques and churches is all about hate, deciet and lies. If they are not pitching you against your neighbours, they will be telling you your mother is a witch or daughter is possesed with witch. What has Nigeria achieved with her high level of hypocrites parading themselves as pastors or imams?? Oh, yeah suicide bombings and serial cheats and scammers are on the high rising. Products of religions, indeed.

. Save your stone-aged middle eastern religions(islam and christianity) to dummies. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE ABOUT FUCKIN' ARABS OR FUCKIN' JEWS.!!. Get it!

Am far way above your myopic way of reasoning. My sense of judgement is not beclouded by any middle eastern pervarted ways of life or religion. That said!

On contrary, your greedy kinsmen murdered your brothers and wanted to rap it on Boko Haram and you want us to believe it? You must be a joke. Oh' yes they have been killing and this must be them.

Deal with it! Your greediness is oozing and desire to go and buy drinks during christmas for purpose of recieving hailings, is making you loose your human nature. If you think you can bully me with any of your retarrded middle eastern religion, then have re-think.

When your lying and bigoted brothers come here to spew trash. . .expect my torrential rain of patriot deterrent missiles. Nuff said.

Olodostein:

I am already your guest MURDERPHUCKA. And here to expose Boko Haramists and their sympathizers. The West began to win their war against Terrorism when they went online and started fishing out terrorists and would be terrorists who use the New Media medium to spread their hateful killings and to recruit members. Reading in between the lines, YOU are one of them. You are trying to safe face because you have been caught red handed.

You aggressively defended the bolded lines because you didn't expect it coming, do you? That is to show that you are one of those propagating evil agendas. Radicalization is a process and thus starts amongst the enlightened within the four walls of university. I don't need to start mentioning revolutionaries and terrorists that used the universities as their breeding ground to ventilate their ideologies. I don't need to elaborate my observations on that. The way you come across signify that every bit of your word should be put into context. You are doing the online dirty bidding for your devilish masters.

Whatever gods you serve to propagate your hate and killing of the innocents. The God of Israel will reign down justice on you. It is just a matter of time cool.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by houvest: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2012
I am still waiting for the honourable governor and his so-called security(BH defenders) to name these killers since they say it is not BH.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

You are becoming more and more senile by your post and am beginning to be worried about your mental state of mind. That said.

What is it with YOU fools in Nigeria serving god of arab or god of isreal? You are a halfwits!  Let your middle earstern gods(that of arabs and of isreal) confront the Almighty Buddah. Japan and Norway are one of the most peaceful countries in the world of toaday and they are Atheist, NO?  But . . .Nigeria with her high extremely religious society(Muslim and Christains) is one of the worst place to live on earth. Bravo to your middle eastern pervarted ways of life and serial indoctrination. Only in religion you will see a pathetic illiterates convincing a professor on how to go about their ways of life.

Little wonders, most sermons in mosques and churches is all about hate, deciet and lies. If they are not pitching you against your neighbours, they will be telling you your mother is a witch or daughter is possesed with witch. What has Nigeria achieved with her high level of hypocrites parading themselves as pastors or imams?? Oh, yeah suicide bombings and serial cheats and scammers are on the high rising. Products of religions, indeed.

. Save your stone-aged middle eastern religions(islam and christianity) to dummies. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE ABOUT FUCKIN' ARABS OR FUCKIN' JEWS.!!. Get it!

Am far way above your myopic way of reasoning. My sense of judgement is not beclouded by any middle eastern pervarted ways of life or religion. That said!

On contrary, your greedy kinsmen murdered your brothers and wanted to rap it on Boko Haram and you want us to believe it? You must be a joke. Oh' yes they have been killing and this must be them.

Deal with it! Your greediness is oozing and desire to go and buy drinks during christmas for purpose of recieving  hailings, is making you loose your human nature. If you think you can bully me with any of your retarrded middle eastern religion, then have re-think.

When your lying and bigoted brothers come here to spew trash. . .expect my torrential rain of patriot deterrent missiles. Nuff said.

If one should be worried about "mental state of mind"; it should be YOU. Your posts are riddled with delusion.

You were caught red handed trying to twist facts and here you are trying to run away from yourselves. Simply deflecting attention by using religion as a wedge in pushing your argument.

You may full some people but not EVERYBODY. You have a mission and that is to corrupt minds and recruit for your devilish masters. You are simply doing their bidding. If you don't hold them at high esteem, then you won't always be justifying their barbaric ways. That is to show that you are the first servant of your Arabic gods.

You have no sense of judgment and cannot be reasoned with. And be rest assured that you are not immune to be called out for who you really are.

Times without number, you have mocked the innocent victims which includes your Yoruba brothers, Hausa's amongst others caught in the act your of barbaric boko haram, just to score cheap political points for yourself and them. 

As long as you continue to do that, you should be monitored. If you think you can come spew your new found confidence after consulting your gods. Then AGAIN, may the God of Israel reign the innocent cries of the those who met their untimely death in the hands of your devilish masters on your conscience.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by mcameo: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
Guys, let us assume that the people in question are the BH guys, but also remember the greatest weapon a terrorist has is publicity / news, take that away and you would "disarm" them literally. The governor did the right thing by "side tracking" this fact, that is if he meant it.

Remember, an average terrorist deceives himself or herself that going into arms is an excuse of failing in a society, this could be liking to being a bully, lazy and weak but deceives himself that what he lacks in intelligent , he could make up in brute force (no offence to Muslims), take away the gun and bombs away from them and what do you get, empty heads with a serious defect in reasoning, this is just a physiological reasoning to the behavioural pattern of the lower class of terrorism reasoning.

Stop publicizing these guys and they would “blow” away, but also not forgetting arresting and rounding them up on a large scale by the government in state.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
mcameo:

Guys, let us assume that the people in question  are the BH guys, but also remember the greatest weapon a terrorist has is publicity / news, take that away and you would "disarm" them literally. The governor did the right thing by "side tracking" this fact, that is if he meant it.

Remember, an average terrorist deceives himself or herself that going into arms is an excuse of failing in a society, this could be liking to being a bully, lazy and weak but deceives himself that what he lacks in intelligent , he could make up in brute force (no offence to Muslims), take away the gun and bombs away from them and what do you get, empty heads with a serious defect in reasoning, this is just a physiological reasoning to the behavioural pattern of the lower class of terrorism reasoning.

Stop publicizing these guys and they would “blow” away, but also not forgetting arresting and rounding  them up  on a large scale by the government in state.

BULL.S.HIT !!!  ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Your created that User name to post that.

mcameo = Rhino.5dm

Who are you fooling? We all know the length Chameleon will go just to prove their points and BARBARIC acts.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
mcameo:

Guys, let us assume that the people in question are the BH guys, but also remember the greatest weapon a terrorist has is publicity / news, take that away and you would "disarm" them literally. The governor did the right thing by "side tracking" this fact, that is if he meant it.

Stop publicizing these guys and they would “blow” away, but also not forgetting arresting and rounding them up on a large scale by the government in state.

I disagree! If the information relayed by the Governor is not based on factual evidence that resulted from some investigation, then it ought not to be entertained. BokoHaram does not need Government to help 'cover up' it's sins. The group acts openly and has not shyed away from claiming it's involvement in as many crimes as it has been involved in. However, we should not then jump to concluding it has to be this group anything we are unwilling to accept that possibility of other parties that maybe closer to us than we expected. Which is what I think a lot of those jumping to the conclusion that this is definitely BokoHaram are doing.

Massacres like this were near common place in Nigeria before Boko Haram got to the top of the list in Northern Nigeria. I remember the violence of the last election and the initial attempts to blame some of the killings on Boko Haram . . . . attempts that failed since it was all too clear that they were being carried out by hoodlums and people out to take advantage of the chaos that ensued after the announcement of the results of the last election.

It is not far-fetched to believe that some other gangs or probably same gangs from back in the days, are taking advantage of the publicity the BokoHaram group is getting now to carry out their own crimes in the shadows. There have been recent attempts, which have been debunked, of people trying to pin bomb blasts in the south on Boko Haram but I am glad some of the rational beings from that end have come out to cancel such claims.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by nsiadi: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
Typical WAEC objective:

How was baba Fugu killed after Obasanjo`s visit?

A) Police robber bullet
B) Nyako`s voodoo specialist
C) Assasin`s bullet
D) Natural death
E) Blasted by a bomb
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I disagree! If the information relayed by the Governor is not based on factual evidence that resulted from some investigation, then it ought not to be entertained. BokoHaram does not need Government to help 'cover up' it's sins. The group acts openly and has not shyed away from claiming it's involvement in as many crimes as it has been involved in. However, we should not then jump to concluding it has to be this group anything we are unwilling to accept that possibility of other parties that maybe closer to us than we expected. Which is what I think a lot of those jumping to the conclusion that this is definitely BokoHaram are doing.

Massacres like this were near common place in Nigeria before Boko Haram got to the top of the list in Northern Nigeria. I remember the violence of the last election and the initial attempts to blame some of the killings on Boko Haram . . . . attempts that failed since it was all too clear that they were being carried out by hoodlums and people out to take advantage of the chaos that ensued after the announcement of the results of the last election.

It is not far-fetched to believe that some other gangs or probably same gangs from back in the days, are taking advantage of the publicity the BokoHaram group is getting now to carry out their own crimes in the shadows. There have been recent attempts, which have been debunked, of people trying to pin bomb blasts in the south on Boko Haram but I am glad some of the rational beings from that end have come out to cancel such claims.

Stop preaching KOBO JUNCKIE. This is not the court of law. We are already fighting a covert war in Nigeria and that includes debunking PROPAGANDA as in this case.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by okwud(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram!
« #18 on: Yesterday at 01:15:07 PM »

I think if any Igbo thinks this is a lie, then he/she should reasonably show that - prove him wrong. And, if it persists, the Igbo community should sue him. But, niether can be done. Wait and see.

Muhsin It's incredulous and callous of the Adamawa Governor to make such blatant false statement about the 13 Igbo men. since he is sowing evil by supporting the heinous boko haram group, he'll soon begin to reap evil in his state and home. Amen.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
okwud:

Muhsin It's incredulous and callous of the Adamawa Governor to make such blatant false statement about the 13 Igbo men. since he is sowing evil by supporting the heinous boko haram group, he'll soon begin to reap evil in his state and home. Amen.

How where you able to reach the conclusion that this is false? Let me guess, without having any real facts you are able to do so? So what makes you any different from the Governor whom you accuse of pulling his conclusion out of thin air? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Cypost: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Arguing on forums like NL is not needful after all. Everyone ve ''reasons/facts'' to buttress their point however dumb it may be.

But let's fact it

Did u think u ve convinced anyone, even with retinue of follow up posts?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
Cypost:

Arguing on forums like NL is not needful after all.  Everyone ve ''reasons/facts'' to buttress their point however dumb it may be.

But let's fact it

Ask the naysayers, ask them.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by jumpmasta(m): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2012
@Toktee, I have never in my life set eyes on an slowpoke like you, I, diot
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Jan 24, 2012
hm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2012
How did i miss this? Do you happen to drink kai kai before coming here? Why cant you just accept that your greedy tribes men murdered your brothers?. Keep on wallowing in your raw stuupidity. Am going to be entertaining you with more kai kai.

Damn!! You, sir, is a foooool.

Olodostein:

If one should be worried about "mental state of mind"; it should be YOU. Your posts are riddled with delusion.

You were caught red handed trying to twist facts and here you are trying to run away from yourselves. Simply deflecting attention by using religion as a wedge in pushing your argument.

You may full some people but not EVERYBODY. You have a mission and that is to corrupt minds and recruit for your devilish masters. You are simply doing their bidding. If you don't hold them at high esteem, then you won't always be justifying their barbaric ways. That is to show that you are the first servant of your Arabic gods.

You have no sense of judgment and cannot be reasoned with. And be rest assured that you are not immune to be called out for who you really are.

Times without number, you have mocked the innocent victims which includes your Yoruba brothers, Hausa's amongst others caught in the act your of barbaric boko haram, just to score cheap political points for yourself and them.

As long as you continue to do that, you should be monitored. If you think you can come spew your new found confidence after consulting your gods. Then AGAIN, may the God of Israel reign the innocent cries of the those who met their untimely death in the hands of your devilish masters on your conscience.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2012
Again!!!. Really, you must be a dimwits!
Keep on thinking that everybody is a cheat or liar like YOU. You think everybody should lose his integrity because you dont have any?

In your dictionary, when you cheat or lied to somebody to make money is called "Business",abi?

Nnwannem, today i don make am. . . .sincerity is never part of you. I dare the mods and seun or who so ever is in charged of Nairaland to expose me if i have ever use any I.D to support anything or if that ID is mine or even posting from thesame locations.

The jokes is on you fooool.

Olodostein:

BULL.S.HIT !!! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Your created that User name to post that.

mcameo = Rhino.5dm

Who are you fooling? We all know the length Chameleon will go just to prove their points and BARBARIC acts.
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Again!!!. Really, you must be a dimwits!
Keep on thinking that everybody is a cheat or liar like YOU. You think everybody should lose his integrity because you dont have any?

In your dictionary, when you cheat or lied to somebody to make money is called "Business",abi?

Nnwannem, today i don make am. . . .sincerity is never part of you. I dare the mods and seun or who so ever is in charged of Nairaland to expose me if i have ever use any I.D to support anything or if that ID is mine or even posting from thesame locations.

The jokes is on you fooool.

Rhino.5dm link=topic=851964.msg10034886#msg10034886 date=1327396299:

How did i miss this? Do you happen to drink kai kai before coming here? Why cant you just accept that your greedy tribes men murdered your brothers?. Keep on wallowing in your raw stuupidity. Am going to be entertaining you with more kai kai.

Damn!! You, sir, is a foooool.

Never you twist facts to propagate your evil agendas and propaganda cheesy

On a second note. At the height of racist violence in Moscow 2005/2006. The black heads of patrice lumumba university came out to defend their black brothers.  I am certain you don't have the guts to look a skin head in the eye, let alone be brave enough to drive around the north in this trouble times.

Don't phuck with a black head cool. You coward!!!
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Rhino5dm: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2012
I can now understand where all this your childish rants in going. Why do you derive pleassure is making silly comments without a single thought? You question my integrity and accuse me of using multiple I.D's and i dare the mods to expose me! And you came back with another silly question asking an ex-military man about some silly war?

[b]Have you served in the military? Do you know how to use a machine? [/b]You are throwing an open challange to me and calling me coward, abi?

OK, am waiting for the answers of be bolded above.

Please if you like use google on this, am going to expose YOU. Am waiting . . . . . .cool

we are going to see who is COWARD.

Olodostein:

Never you twist facts to propagate your evil agendas and propaganda cheesy.

On a second note. At the height of racist violence in Moscow 2005/2006. The black heads of patrice lumumba university came out to defend their black brothers. I am certain you don't have the guts to look a skin head in the eye, let alone be brave enough to drive around the north in this trouble times.

Don't phuck with a black head cool. You coward!!!
. .
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by UdekeJ(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Nyako! What else do we expect from an ABOKI like you! Dont forget that we are not low brains like u and ur kinsmen, u better come up with some kind of better and suitable lies to cover up ur aboki ass! LOW BRAIN COUNT!
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I can now understand where all this your childish rants in going. Why do you derive pleassure is making silly comments without a single thought?  You question my integrity and accuse me of using multiple I.D's and i dare the mods to expose me! And you came back with another silly question asking an ex-military man about some silly war?

[b]Have you served in the military? Do you know how to use a machine? [/b]You are throwing an open challange to me and calling me coward, abi?

OK, am waiting for the answers of be bolded above.

Please if you like use google on this, am going to expose YOU. Am waiting . . . . . .cool

we are going to see who is COWARD.

. .

What is an ex-military man doing on a forum like this exposing himself like a retarded dimwit. For you to posit yourself as an ex-military man shows that you are a FAKE perambulating on internet forums spreading hate and propaganda against particular ethnic groups. You lack integrity HoHa!!

Here is your post on another thread and you want to put words in my mouth. Cmon, big guy, I am not going to fall for your SABOTAGE!!!!

I love military men(both Ex's) and I respect them. Having ground up close to their bases. I can attest to their integrity. I am sorry, my friend. You don't come across as ONE.

Quote from: Rhino.5dm on Yesterday at 12:28:58 PM
Lemme start by giving you prices of Igbo girs in PH. I wont bother mentioning any of the eastern states cos, all you need to give and phock is a plate of semi-rotten starch and vegetable soup spice with bush meat. Cool

MR. sweet @ First Artillary. Igbo ladies gose for 1K short time and 3 to 5K over nights with slightly increase in price if the girls are student for either IMSU, FOTO,ABSU, Fed Poly Nekede, FED Poly Afikpo and the rest. When her english is not Igbotic, you have to add 2K for over night to help make up for transportation from east. They all carry student ID cards. FACTS!

Ocabique @ Stadium road. . Igbo girls strippers can be watched with a 1K gate fee or you pay 3K(lap dance inclusive). Short time goes for for 5K, Blowjobb 2K and over night will cost you 10K. triple sin will cost 7K short time and 12K over night respectively.

Casablanca @ GRA  Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

So, whats big deal about phocking Igbo girls at will? Keep that your boastful and prideful nature to novice and not me. Been there, done that and the game is shiiiit!!. Keeping quite and allowing you foools to display your nonsense does not signify any sign of weakness.

Am ready for your filthy mouths. As, am gonna make you to lose intrest on Nairaland. I promise i will!! Keep it coming. . . .i wait!!! You think you can insult me? You never start.

BTW, i can support all my claims with mid action, high resolution pictures,. . .should i start exhibition?

Now, who is the one acting childishly? You think you can run a PROPAGANDA campaign and go scot-free? You think you can eat your cake and have it? Cmon, just take a look at your integrity. Why are you so Defensive "Ex-soldier"?
Re: 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
Cypost:

Arguing on forums like NL is not needful after all. Everyone ve ''reasons/facts'' to buttress their point however dumb it may be.

But let's fact it

You do realize that we do not all share motives when it comes to why we come on forums to debate/argue etc. Some people are actually here just to discuss and debate, and are all too happy to express their opinions on issues, whether someone else gives a darn or not.

If you feel you are here to constantly make points and maybe shove your opinion down the throats of others while telling yourself that you are trying to "convince" them, you are likely to end up like the many riffraffs we have on Nairaland. Many of them came in clean and seemingly innocent. But as soon as they encountered a high degree of differing opinions, without a way of handling it, they turned to INSULT THEIR WAY into winning arguments.
Many of these people here insulting each other started out normal. If you can't stand people opposing your views, I suggest you log off often, read less on the forum and probably look for other ways to spend your time, else you risk becoming like many of these species hom-orinus we have on Nairaland who do not know they loose the argument/debate the minute they jump to insulting others for looking at issues a bit differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Made A Mistake Supporting Amaechi In 2007; Wike Is Next Rivers Governor- Odili / Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents / Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.