Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can Nigeria Ever Be As Developed The U.s? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Nigeria Ever Be As Developed The U.s? (644 Views)

Can Nigeria Ever Get This Better / Can Nigeria Meet Up With The Millenium Development Goal's (mdg's) By 2015? / Will Nigeria Ever Change: I Thought Lagos Is Working! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Ever Be As Developed The U.s? by Emmzalon: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2012
America is a developed country coupled with a well standerdised economy,they have the most trained feild soldiers backed up with a larger percent of sophisticated war equipments/weapons which is part of what earned them the so'called title of the 'WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL',their technologies are too developed and complex to be analysed,its not as if they dont pass through corruption but its seldom,i mean why will they? when employment is as cheap as a pure water for its youths(graduates),when promotion for its workers cant be due,salaries are paid as at when due,all the college graduates that has no job yet are been payed specific allowances,there are lay down rules that must be followed and a penalty strictly attached for those that fail to adhere, !! ALL THESE WHICH ARE JUST A TIP OF AN ICEBERG ARE WHAT I NOTICE IN THE STATES AND NOW THINK IF THESE KIND OF REFORMATIONS COULD EVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA,IF YES,HOW AND BY WHOM? IF KNOW,WHY?
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Be As Developed The U.s? by Judek2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
It is possible, only if Wishes are horses.

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame? / You Can Now Browse Free And Fast / The Most Ten Letter Word You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.