Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? (2218 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by seunmii(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2006
some have learnt to judge the opposite sex in the light of their past relationship.you hear it when they speak:
men are all the same,
ladies are simply gold digger,
please,talk about yourself.
as for me,i know love takes time and effort to build.
thank you
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by glodave(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2006
on myside :-Xi learnt smiley, it's takes two to build a good relationship
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by xxshawtyxx(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2006
the only thing i learn is how to slap a guy angry
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by glodave(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2006
slap a guy wow dat's nice, plz explain more smiley smiley
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by Rhea(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2006
, nothing is too strong to be divided
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by eveseh(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2006
dont to love man too much with all your heart

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by eveseh(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2006
i've learn not to love man too much more than myself,

u gotta let him know that u need time for yaself
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by Chiangel1(f): 11:25pm On May 25, 2007
I learnt to hang in there evn whn it gets tough!
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by iice(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2007
Nothing yet. undecided
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2007
I've learnt that ladies should never be trusted! That's the simplest way I can put it.
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 6:40pm On May 26, 2007
haywhy:

I've learnt that ladies should never be trusted! That's the simplest way I can put it.
Just curious what did your last ex gf did to you grin grin becos have read 5 of your comment where you mention ladies can't be trusted.
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by Jezgirl(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2007
I've learnt 2 vital things.
1, Trust each other 99% n always give 1% benefit of doubt
2, Woteva goes around always comes back around{fact}.
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2007
Omo Eko:

Just curious what did your last ex girlfriend did to you grin grin because have read 5 of your comment where you mention ladies can't be trusted.
But you didn't see where I said I'm a reverend!
Lmao, u be omo eko 2ru 2ru
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2007
haywhy:

But you didn't see where I said I'm a reverend!
Lmao, u be omo eko 2ru 2ru
Yes i saw it grin grin grin but u still didn't answer my question
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2007
Oda n gbayen ooo! I'm a reverend & I've neva had one! grin cheesy wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2007
haywhy:

Oda n gbayen ooo! I'm a reverend & I've never had one! grin cheesy wink
Reverend Indeed grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2007
marlet01:

Reverend Indeed grin
Second that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2007
Not everybody belived Jesus! Blessed is yours!
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2007
could you give us the address of the church you pastor so we can come and hear the word of God from you. grin

I don't mind coming you know? grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2007
Its meant just 4 ppl that haven't tasted d forbidden fruit.
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2007
well you know undecided
Everybody has including the REVEREND FATHER HIMSELF wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2007
Don't say that again oooo grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2007
@marlet

You are a funny guy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg don't mind haywhy the so called REVEREND cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2007
Do you care for some sessions of prayer? grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2007
Sessions of prayers indeed. grin grin grin

@ omoEko
He is a true reverend "I mean reverend of jokes" grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 9:22pm On May 26, 2007
laughing my ass off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

session of prayers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed yea right
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2007
That's cool! Like Akon, where do we get started? wink cheesy grin Bless you
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2007
coughs aloud [sup][/sup]and where is this taking us to we your members grin grin wink
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by haywhy(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2007
Ogbeni u no be member oooo! grin grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by marlet01(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2007
Am your member wink as far as i didn't eat the forbidden fruit grin grin tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by omogenaija(f): 9:44pm On May 26, 2007
i wanna be a member as well
Re: What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 9:47pm On May 26, 2007
Memeber of what

(1) (2)

Is It True That Most Nigerian Girelsa Have Big Stomachs? / Your Pastor Is Preaching Against Fornication & U Are Sitting Next 2 Ur Gal In Church. Lol / In A Dilemma!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.