Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? (1010 Views)

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / "Nigeria Will Be Made Ungovernable" - Who Said It? / Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by Zuha(f): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2012
I read the transcript of the speech Atiku gave at the PDP convention. It was a clear threat and up till now, he has not been made to answer for that statement. The country is virtually ungovernable now as the bombings have made the president to appear weak and out of touch thereby turning the populace against him.

My question hence is: Does Atiku know more about these bombings than he is letting out? Should he be made to explain what he meant by "making the country ungovernable?"
Re: Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by Arosa(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2012
I have just made another appeal to our ancestors, (Ogun and Shango) regarding Nigerians security. If Atiku is sponsoring Boko haram, He has two weeks to repent or else, Ogun and Shango will destroy him. Nigerians watch and see. two weeks only. angry angry angry
Re: Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by obowunmi(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2012
Who doesn't know Atiku is a terrorist?
Re: Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
obowunmi:

Who doesn't know Atiku is a terrorist?

I don't
Re: Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by Zuha(f): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
So why is no one talking about his possible involvement in all this? Were this to be happening in a more civilized country, we would have been placed in a high security alert and Atiku would have been arrested for making a statement that borders on treason!!
Re: Ungovernable! Is Atiku's Threat Coming To Pass? Is He Behind Boko Haram? by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2013
I don't know why GEJ's attacking dogs are now accusing Buhari of making such statement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad 'muslims' And The Rest Of Us / Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. / The Real Reasons Behind Dana Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.