Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( (13274 Views)

Na Wa O! These Two Alleged Gays Were Caught Red-handed In Benin City, Paraded In / Two Alleged Gays Caught In Edo State, Stripped Naked (pictured) / The World Of Homosexuals (gays Everywhere) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
Our Sociology lecturer gave us assignment on Homosexuals in Nigeria and from my research, I realized that Most Yinbos are gay.
My sources? Go to the NaijaGay and Naijalez chat rooms on 2go. Also, search 'NIGERIA GAY' on facebook, all you will see is 'Owerri add me, Nnewi add me, Orlu add me, Enugu add me Nsukka add me, Onitsha add me, Agulu add me, Aba add me Awka add me, Okigwe add me and etc.

You also see Warri, Ph, Uyo, Benin and so on.
Pls, why is it so?
You will hardly see any Hausa talk more of Yoruba.
Remember the case of a guy r@ped by two guys in Lag- they were Igbos!
What's happening? Is it because the white men gain entrance into Nigeria thru their areas? It has even gone to the extent that if I see 'Emeka', 'Chibuzo', I immediately associate them with the act.

Pls, share your view on this.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by r231(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
undecided
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
Even the only GAY CHURCH in Nigeria is in Obodo Ibo. I even geared that Anambra state is their HQ.

My sister must think twice before serving in Awka o. Haba

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mr Cork, 190, REALITY101 and the likes, come out and defend yourselves o
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Sijo01(f): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Junky!
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pls share this on Facebook, BBM, twitter and etc. Sh!t
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
This is no tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
Dont smoke and open a thread. If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!

5 Likes

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2012
Sexkillz, why are you covering up for the bad things yr brothers are doin? Perpetrators of evils will be judged!
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^
Stop smoking! angry
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions & hallucinations! Dont open threads after smoking!
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Adaeze003(f): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
or maybe you are ga¥ and could not not resist the handsome macho igbo guys in you area but when you asked they spat on your face. Hence the thread. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
, ,
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
, ,
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by slimyem: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
a tribal war is brewing.shouldn't the mods have locked up this thread already?

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Beync(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ur gayish state has finally knock on ur brain, smh
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
U are a very big Disgrace to the four walls of any tertiary institution your sand filled brain has been unlucky to have.

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tosinville(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
Truely, i also observe this on 2go.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
Roland17:

U are a very big Disgrace to the four walls of any tertiary institution your sand filled brain has been unlucky to have.
That's if the fool has seen any wall, not to talk of four! His brain looks "brand new" to me. . . Never been used!

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
hmmm,

Who knows if its true? But if it is, I must say the sad thing the op and others fail to realize is, that they are talking about which group has the most to COME OUT.

I would rather that than belong to a group who may actually have the most g@ys STILL in the closet.  lipsrsealed just saying.

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tosinville(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Iyawo Sule

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by queensmith: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
the poster is a big slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

hmmm,

Who knows if its true? But if it is, I must say the sad thing the op and others fail to realize is, that they are talking about which group has the most to COME OUT.

I would rather that than belong to a group who may actually have the most g@ys STILL in the closet.  lipsrsealed just saying.
^^^
Truss mi! He's just trying to be derogatory !
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tafiki: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
what rubbish is this? u should be ashamed of urself for even taking the time to type that. when they call u tribalist now, u will say ur not. isnt that what the rubbish post up there shows u to be? useless goat.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tosinville(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
^Its true, i observe that also on NaijaGayz on 2go, you can download the app & go see for urself, a trial will convince you.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

^Its true, i observe that also on NaijaGayz on 2go, you can download the app & go see for urself, a trial will convince you.
What do you gain or hope to acheive by "G[i]a[/i]y hunting?"
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

Tosin you no go like the direction wey you want carry this talk go.

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tosinville(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
Sexkillz

I aint hunting for gays neither am one cos i love Pu-c, but its good to survey things thru the net to discover new stuffs, u can also download the app on ur laptop for u to discover what am trying to figure out.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Tosinville(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
Freecocoa
What? am not trying to annoy anyone o! or is it a crime to let what we observe out?K no more talk on this one.
Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
.. B

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Arosa(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
Op. there are no gay men in Benin, only lesbians.  tongue

PS, I think there are more gay hausa than ibos, they don't exhibit it online. undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Igbos Are Gays! Why! :( by Lasinoh: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Actually, MOST are bi-se-xuals!
They love the anus too much! grin
Their women too!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labourer Arrested For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl While Mum Slept / Mastermind Of Abakaliki Jail Break, Awaiting Trial Since 2007- Prisons Boss / 4-year-old Boy Kidnapped In Owerri, Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.